India-Forums

Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan
Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

i hate......

Nandini6 IF-Dazzler
Nandini6
Nandini6

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
What the hell is going on yaar !!!?Angry...what is the problem of star plus????Angry...why are they not telecasting Airlines????Angry... ok last week they telecasted  film atleast to some extent we can understand... but this 21st... i m really disapointed with SPUnhappy ...was there any necessary to telecast Diya aur baati hum ( that too repeated episodes )Shocked...i m not saying don't show repeated epi of DABH...even i see this show & love it...but i don't think there was any need to show it on Airlines time Shocked...SP should understand AIRLINES is a weekly show & we get only one day ( sunday ) to watch it & that too they are not telecasting properlyAngry 

i m really disappointed Thumbs Down

Edited by nandinisharma6 - 22 December 2014 at 11:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulamRenessaPrincessnidhiiPrincyz_BelleAnnika_Ishqbaaz

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
tht's totally ryt..!! SP needn't to show DABH repeats on tht exact tym..! They cud air Airlines..after all d shooting is done..but still...why they r doing diz...??
Anzum505 Goldie
Anzum505
Anzum505

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
it's not a fault of sp.. airlines didn't have extra episodes to show. . I'm disappointed to say this it was fault of airlines team..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulamPrincessnidhii

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index