anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by anael24

zee hasnt yet uploaded precap
thanks for the insight!
plz dont believe that rascal! we all want an exposure and a punishment not their "last warning" story!

<font size="3">mere tho ab interest hi chala gaya hai ruks ki expose pe pehele jo excitement thi na wo kaise expose hoge sab kaise react karege</font>

<font size="3">ab wo excitement nahi raha im sure bohut logo ke excitement chala gaya hoga wo log atine pagal hai ye track ko lekar apne show ko top 5 mein laa sakte thee but no shayad inn logo ko leap pe zyada trust tha ke wo trp laayega</font>

we have tolerated enough of their bakwas susan. This leap brought only trouble and how can ppl get excitd when tht rascal said so? i think ppl should have insultd him whn he twtd this! hes tryin to save the sinkin boat or wat?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13Pretty_me

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged

agar pata chal b jaye ab kya fayada ruks ne ab na kam kar diya hai

ha wo to hai... par agar ruqu expose ho jayegi to show mein negativity thoda to kam hoga na!!
aur shayad trp bhi thoda badh jayega...
Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=anael24]zee hasnt yet uploaded precap
thanks for the insight!
plz dont believe that rascal! we all want an exposure and a punishment not their "last warning" story!

<font size="3">mere tho ab interest hi chala gaya hai ruks ki expose pe pehele jo excitement thi na wo kaise expose hoge sab kaise react karege</font>

<font size="3">ab wo excitement nahi raha im sure bohut logo ke excitement chala gaya hoga wo log atine pagal hai ye track ko lekar apne show ko top 5 mein laa sakte thee but no shayad inn logo ko leap pe zyada trust tha ke wo trp laayega</font>

we have tolerated enough of their bakwas susan. This leap brought only trouble and how can ppl get excitd when tht rascal said so? i think ppl should have insultd him whn he twtd this! hes tryin to save the sinkin boat or wat?
I don't thnk they r tryin to sve JA..If they wud hve tried they wudn't hve strtd the SA track bt hve shown ruqu exposure instead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged

thanks for the insight!

There was no excitement about the tweet. We knew he was trying to give a lollipop.
Did you observe the way  he tweeted? Ruks will not be punished but we may like what we see in next few episodes. Angry
He is a complete sadist and a liar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anael24Pretty_me

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
history k naam pe family drama dikha rahi hai ekta...
anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

thanks for the insight!

</div><div>There was no excitement about the tweet. We knew he was trying to give a lollipop.
Did you observe the way he tweeted? Ruks will not be punished but we may like what we see in next few episodes. Angry
He is a complete sadist and a liar.

when i get to his account i always feel that my nerves boil! ROFL the way he tweets doesnt really matter to me its that how people believe him blindly! just have a look..whenever he tweets something about ja...people will start applaudibg him as if he is doing some great things! this is what irritates me and they have only sweet talks for him yaar..thanking him and all??! i mean whats wrong with these people??

Edited by anael24 - 23 December 2014 at 1:11am
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
i think she will never come to know about that
even if she does ruqs will somehow slip again
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged
i really do not trust manish now