Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

cry baby and now no self respect (Page 3)

I... IF-Dazzler
I...
I...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

totally disagree...it feels like u dont get the character of nandini...
if this is the case then what's ur opinion about  the way manik was hovering around nandu even after he had broken up with her ?? ...ur thoughts? did manik also had no self respect then ??? 

my opinion about manik is simple.he is the guy whose self respect is maximum till now.how many people repay their gratitude?but manik did towards dhruv.he never forgets that dhruv saved him.yes manik was boyish to think he can pass away nandu to dhruv.he is truly sorry now.he had wronged nandu so if he had not chased her and tried to make her forgive him that would have made me feel he is inhuman which he is not so like a good human who repents truly he made all efforts to seek forgiveness.so how can i compare him with nandu?besides, manik never denied his attraction for nandu so he can keep bumping on her to woo her back or even feel jealous but nandu says they cant be together and that she cant trust him so why is it now she feels jealous of soha?what is nandu expecting?that she would hurt manik yet manik would bear all silently and wait for her eternally?if nandu does not care then would it be wrong of manik to find another girl and enjoy his share of tlc?

anyways Merry Christmas Hug
i wish to end this here.perhaps i could not explain what i exactly wanted to convey so all these confusions.believe me am not speaking against nandu rather how the cvs are depicting her now days.so typical 80s type heroine.thats all.

ok.thanks.bye.LOL

Edited by I... - 24 December 2014 at 8:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soulful-DZ-

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Originally posted by I...

Originally posted by Firebolt

Sometimes I wonder if all of us are watching different shows. Smh.

yes everyone watches the same show with same cast differently according to their own perception and expectations from the show as no two dna same .Smile
yours and mines are apparently different hence what you find normal i dont and vice versa .
post was written with no intention to hurt anyone.just that i felt when nandini was screaming at poor manik all these days to go away from her inspite of his genuine efforts to make her forgive him why is it now that she goes chasing to congratulate him or roll up her eyes seeing soha or why manik has to remove her arms gingerly from him and remind her to not bump into him every now and then.i just wish she would stop pretending manik does not affect her.and accept his sorry and give their relationship time thats all.
Its a matter of perceptions n every individual here has a right to express her opinion without being snubbed or condemned.  It would rather help if we can cordially accept or differ .  
Coming to the topic of your discussion YES i too feel there is a let down with nandini,s character.  Thats so not her,  every scene of nandu these days seems forced upon,  for eg.,  the fall from the ladder in the instruments room was absolute cringeworthy, so so not needed.  Her zabardasti entry in the hall to welcome khurana, serve tea n then for the princy mobile all looked out of place.  Her stopping manik n congratulating was such a let down and the worse was asking for normalcy ???Shocked    The past few episodes have certainly taken away the zing from nandini whom i adored so muchOuch   Im not against her caring for manik thats inbuilt in her but running after him when you have clearly rejected him gives confused signals and belittles her character.  Why cant she be shown to atleast musing of getting over manik or think about her brother her career for ONCE, is that too much to ask.  Why is it so manik centric not that im anti manik but except for yday the last few episodes has clearly damaged Ky2 with their inconsistencies,   slowly killing my luv for the show 
 I guess the honeymoon period for most indian shows which is 3/6 mths now that is over the drag is on ..   the more they drag with random introductions without tying up the many loose ends will only add to the dissappointment.   

@bold...Clap

I have to agree...Nandu made a decision that had a certain finality to it ! It would have been better had she stayed true to it but her wanting things to be " normal " threw me off more than Manik OuchLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I...

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I...

Originally posted by nneeiill

totally disagree...it feels like u dont get the character of nandini...
if this is the case then what's ur opinion about  the way manik was hovering around nandu even after he had broken up with her ?? ...ur thoughts? did manik also had no self respect then ??? 

my opinion about manik is simple.he is the guy whose self respect is maximum till now.how many people repay their gratitude?but manik did towards dhruv.he never forgets that dhruv saved him.yes manik was boyish to think he can pass away nandu to dhruv.he is truly sorry now.he had wronged nandu so if he had not chased her and tried to make her forgive him that would have made me feel he is inhuman which he is not so like a good human who repents truly he made all efforts to seek forgiveness.so how can i compare him with nandu?besides, manik never denied his attraction for nandu so he can keep bumping on her to woo her back or even feel jealous but nandu says they cant be together and that she cant trust him so why is it now she feels jealous of soha?what is nandu expecting?that she would hurt manik yet manik would bear all silently and wait for her eternally?if nandu does not care then would it be wrong of manik to find another girl and enjoy his share of tlc?

anyways Merry Christmas Hug
i wish to end this here.perhaps i could not explain what i exactly wanted to convey so all these confusions.believe me am not speaking against nandu rather how the cvs are depicting her now days.so typical 80s type heroine.thats all.

ok.thanks.bye.LOL

fully agree LOL
ok thanks bye Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I...

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

the great SRK had said in kal ho na ho
that if u follow a girl she runs away from u