cry baby and now no self respect

I... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
first she irritates us with her leaky eyes that has no cap to hold back needless unlimited saline supply and now yesterday cvs showed that nandini is a girl who has no self respect.she definitely is one of those girls who loves attention when manik was running after her she shows attitude and refuses to forgive and declares we are not meant to be together.but the moment manik stops following her heels now she is like a love sick puppy getting jealous and craps and trying to attract back manik.cvs are so brilliant such a strong girl nandini murthy is 👏.and no matter what cvs prove kekta mata is baap of all shows that no show can survive without jealousy track and triangles how genius  out of the box show👏 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitloo thumbnail
First of all I really want d strong and bold nandu to back who used to stood against all the wrong.Enough of this crying of nandini.Hope we will get our old nandini back😉😉😉

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
the great SRK had said in kal ho na ho
that if u follow a girl she runs away from u
but if u stop following the girl
she gets confused why u r not following her
so she follows u to clear the confusion
same thing is happening with nandini 😆
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sometimes I wonder if all of us are watching different shows. Smh.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firebolt

Sometimes I wonder if I live in an alternate universe where they show something completely different in KY2 because I feel so upset and angry that absolutely nothing posted on the main Forum makes any sense to me! I am definitely watching a different show, just with the same characters! Alternate Universe Man.
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hahaha.😆
I agree!
-MKB- thumbnail
And thats why I prefer to stay away from the main forum 
I... thumbnail

yes everyone watches the same show with same cast differently according to their own perception and expectations from the show as no two dna same .😊
yours and mines are apparently different hence what you find normal i dont and vice versa .
post was written with no intention to hurt anyone.just that i felt when nandini was screaming at poor manik all these days to go away from her inspite of his genuine efforts to make her forgive him why is it now that she goes chasing to congratulate him or roll up her eyes seeing soha or why manik has to remove her arms gingerly from him and remind her to not bump into him every now and then.i just wish she would stop pretending manik does not affect her.and accept his sorry and give their relationship time thats all.
I... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Sometimes I wonder if I live in an alternate universe where they show something completely different in KY2 because I feel so upset and angry that absolutely nothing posted on the main Forum makes any sense to me! I am definitely watching a different show, just with the same characters! Alternate Universe Man.

kindly accept my apologies that some of us are so unintelligent and plain that few posts makes no sense to you at all .😭
I... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

And thats why I prefer to stay away from the main forum 

wow i was irritating enough to draw you to the main forum

sorry dont feel offended.just kidding 🤗

i am not a serious person.ignore me.😊