Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Will they drag it further

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends, it's been quite a while that the police station video has been published in this forum and other similar segments have aired. Now with the new promo being aired and VeeBa going to get married, there has been no updated news or segments or pics from the sets of RV being exposed for quite some time now. The same segments have been repeated by SBB/SBS/E24 etc. As per earlier articles Veera was supposed to expose RV and RV would have been send to jail ( I fell he should have been sentenced to death). Some how I am having a bad feeling about this, are they going to drag this even further with Ranveera tashan and all? why are they not ending that bust🤬 RV character? are they changing the story line again? if any body have any news please share.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jeet they r not changing anything take a deep breathe. Stop over thinking and dnt trust spoilers blindly😃
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RV planned this out to break the marriage,as he was damn sure that ranvi will himself call off. That happened also. But both rv n ranvi hadn't expected that veera will take such step. So sadly ur bad feeling 'may' come true. Rv may get frustrated due to this,bt i don't think that he'l immediately bursts out,as he had commited the mistake previously(when he sent msg to veera frm baldev's phone,bt forgot to delete that). He might take time. I think RanVeera tashan will be there. Maybe he'l break all relations with veera for going against him,for the first time. Lots of misunderstandings. Veera might get hurt by ranvi in anger(marrying against ur will provokes u more than anything),and rv's truth comes out,making ranvi feel guilty. This might happen,and u mentioned this track may get dragged further. P.S. - i think bansuri will nt allow married couple in house.
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

Jeet they r not changing anything take a deep breathe. Stop over thinking and dnt trust spoilers blindly😃

Sonu, I just want that bust🤬 RV out of the show. Believe me if he was a real life character and I were in my 20s, by now I would have killed him.😡
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: feck

Sonu, I just want that bust🤬 RV out of the show. Believe me if he was a real life character and I were in my 20s, by now I would have killed him.😡

Me too🤬 i would have literally set pp to fire if it was like that in the show😡 its so irritating and u dnt have to be in ur 20s to kill him, u just need brains
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am actually super excited for ranveera tashan, veera has been worshiping her brother blindly for way too long,its time to break veera's little bubble now and high time to end her obsession! i am so excited to see veera finally chose baldev over veerji,stand by baldev ,supporting him and fighting the world for him,with him to prove his innocence and as long as they show all this i am fine with them dragging this track for as long as they wish even if that means having to bear with rajveer's face for longer ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜†
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so hope that next track is Ranveera clash and RV's ouster from the show😡 
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RV k****a,k*****a,b******d,he should be killed by public,aisi aukat hai uski. No fir,no investigation,seedha uda dene ka s***e ko. Khatam. Track i m very happy since the marriage promo came out. More than i m happy for veera. First time in her life,she's thinking for herself,mere liye itna he kafi hai.