Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

NEW PROMO- Neil sees Rags hugging Aman! (Page 2)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Originally posted by poetic

Thanks.
Wonder what Dr Aman does to elicit a Thank You from Ragini?

You're welcome. Big smile

And i wonder the same! Maybe, like i have been wishing since yesterdays episode, Aman stands up for Ragini when Pam and the snake nivedita continuously try to degrade her infront of her family and Neil. Maybe he really got into the role of Ragini's husband. LOL. But whatever he did must've been good cos we don't usually see Ragini thanking people.  

AND, i wonder what made Ragini cry. She doesn't normally show such emotions, she's quite reserved. What do you reckon happened?

Could it be like helping Ragini me arrangements for a bigger reception? Just thinking. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyaamazingneiraexoLarmy

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Thanks.
Wonder what Dr Aman does to elicit a Thank You from Ragini?

You're welcome. Big smile

And i wonder the same! Maybe, like i have been wishing since yesterdays episode, Aman stands up for Ragini when Pam and the snake nivedita continuously try to degrade her infront of her family and Neil. Maybe he really got into the role of Ragini's husband. LOL. But whatever he did must've been good cos we don't usually see Ragini thanking people.  

AND, i wonder what made Ragini cry. She doesn't normally show such emotions, she's quite reserved. What do you reckon happened?

Could it be like helping Ragini me arrangements for a bigger reception? Just thinking. 

Hmm, that could be it! Because in yesterday's episode we saw Ragini's expressions, i looked like she knew she will struggle financially. Maybe Neil took advantage and wanted to taunt her about it. And as you know how jealous he is of Dr Aman, he probably said "It seems your rich husband doesn't want to pay for your daughters wedding, don't worry i will help" or something and Dr Aman probably heard and barged in and became Ragini's hero. LOL 

madhurjya4856amazingneira

Desisoapgirl Groupbie
Desisoapgirl
Desisoapgirl

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 4856

Thanks for sharing..SmileSmile
I hope Dr. Aman stood up for Ragini in front of PamAngry and that is why she is thanking him SmileSmile
and of course Dr. Neil sees them.Smile

No problem. Big smile

I hope he stood up for her. I hope Neil stops bullying him. Aman is one sweet and honest guy, I am becoming a big fan of his! Embarrassed 

Also, I am glad he saw Ragini crying and Aman comforting her, it will show a different side to Ragini and Aman's "marriage". It is not ALWAYS Ragini who bosses Aman around, their relationship will look healthy and Neil will boil further with more jealousy. Poor guy! I hope he doesn't fall into his evil sister's trap. 

I completely agree. Aman is one sweet guy. I hope he stood up for Ragini like he did earlier.. And Neil needs to stop trying to bait him! 

madhurjya4856amazingneira

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _YuviFanatic_

Ragini has always managed a strong grip on her inner feelings in front of the mob. Perhaps she could no longer manage the same due to the sudden turn of events and broke down.

Tfs.

Yeah, you're right, she's been quite reserved and never have we seen her express her emotions in public. Something big happened that triggered this. 
Poor Ragini, i feel sorry for her. First her ex husband turns up at her door randomly, then her evil sister in law and then a snake from the past who was probably responsible for her broken relationships. It is A LOT to take in for one day. she seems exhausted, but she will erupt like the volcano on either Neil, Pam or Nivedita.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjya4856amazingneiraInfinitedreams

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infinitedreams

Thanks for sharing!! I loved your comment about nevidita, she played nagin role as well Lolz...

MB

You're welcome Big smile  

And I didn't know that, but thanks for telling me. It seems the CVs couldn't afford to give her a makeover.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneira

bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
OMG ye toh BT style hai,LOL pehle pura confusion create  karo viewers ko despeartae banado ki Ragini kyun aise beahve akrrhi hai LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiraexoLarmy

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
TFS...
aman is a sweet guy...I glad he stood up for ragini...thats true friendship indeed...
as for neil...i do feel bad for him as he is still in love with ragini madly...but its high time...he stood up for himself and shut pam's bloody mouth

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjya4856meera19amazingneiralovely_lady

Go to top