Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Voting trend for 28th Dec Eviction.. (Page 3)

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Where do people even get these fake numbers? They're never accurate LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMissvinz

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

pritam is winning every poll and in gg inclusion too got second highest or highest votes acc to every site..and upen was bottom yet bb plays card shuffle order of saving and evict also wrong contender...praneet ke jane ke baad bharosa nahi raha ..voting gini hi nahi jati  ..aisa lagta haiOuch upen will be saved again if he do some ruckus again

Second highest I have seen. Yeh Gautam se bhi highest wale ka source batana please? And don't say the Colours official site 'likes' please LOL

@Sachin

Thanks. Very predictable trends. So If BB decides to keep Upen, then goodbye to Sonali or Dimpy I guess.
nishu and tms in spoiler thread Smile  who are very reliable indeed since last so many years..i have no prob with being him second too kyunki abhi to use next day save karte hai below puneet dimpy and ali ..to kitni crdeibility hai bb ki  pata hai .pritam out bhi ho jaye before upen  to bhi no surprises 
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged

pritam is winning every poll and in gg inclusion too got second highest or highest votes acc to every site..and upen was bottom yet bb plays card shuffle order of saving and evict also wrong contender...praneet ke jane ke baad bharosa nahi raha ..voting gini hi nahi jati  ..aisa lagta haiOuch upen will be saved again if he do some ruckus again

Second highest I have seen. Yeh Gautam se bhi highest wale ka source batana please? And don't say the Colours official site 'likes' please LOL

@Sachin

Thanks. Very predictable trends. So If BB decides to keep Upen, then goodbye to Sonali or Dimpy I guess.
nishu and tms in spoiler thread Smile  who are very reliable indeed since last so many years..i have no prob with being him second too kyunki abhi to use next day save karte hai below puneet dimpy and ali ..to kitni crdeibility hai bb ki  pata hai .pritam out bhi ho jaye before upen  to bhi no surprises 

Oh yeah. Nishu from Endemol right? Wink Pritam is Production House ka favorite. We all know that already LOL

She is the only one who says this. All the Officila polls, ORMAX Surveys, FB and twitter say otherwise.

Hmmm. Who to believe? LOL

Anyway, I want everyone to be safe apart from Upen. So hopefully BB will not send Sonali or Dimpy out over Upen unfairly this time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrumunj

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Again BB will save Upen faltu main. So Dimpy will get the axe. Why is Ali praised so much by Salman when pritam is more popular?
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
want upen to be safe

he is providing good content so deserves to stay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RishabaLovePrajaMissvinz

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged

@Sachin

Oh yeah. Nishu from Endemol right? Wink Pritam is Production House ka favorite. We all know that already LOL

She is the only one who says this. All the Officila polls, ORMAX Surveys, FB and twitter say otherwise.

Hmmm. Who to believe? LOL

Anyway, I want everyone to be safe apart from Upen. So hopefully BB will not send Sonali or Dimpy out over Upen unfairly this time.
u knw wht its not she and he LOL he has been for yrs here... and he has source with ph..i thnk sms votes and calls impact a lot.. and tht was diandra week and it cost gauti some percentage and tht was said.online audience ke alawa bhi hoti hai audience and no one knws abt their opinion ..but no denying gauti is most popular outside atm ..and iam just telling wht i saw nothng else 
so peace yaarEmbarrassed 

and i want upen out too but lagta nahi ..after praneet eveready for shocks LOL
saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I don't understand who is voting for Sonali , its really so unfair for other contestants who are not merely chilling out all the time .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaMissvinz

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Great to see Pritam leadingSmile
No one votes for Upen and still BB keeps him week after week...Angry Watching his 'forced' entertainment is no fun at all...Hope he goes out soon...That would be the most awaited and celebrated eviction in BB8...

Go to top