Humsafars
Humsafars

todays dish tv spoiler (Page 5)

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Why do I feel post Aarzoo's confession , Sahir will want this dream run to continue since he has actually fallen in love with her Embarrassed .. So even though he will b showing Zaki that look I was right about Aarzoo , but in his subconscious mind he will know the truth and so will not want to loose Aarzoo ...

But twist in the tale could b Zaki in anger spilling the beans to Aarzoo about Sahir's intentions and game plan when the irony will b for Sahir the whole game might become real by then Ermm

When Zaki talks , I was thinking he may also talk about Zeenath. May be he will spill out that Sahir is already in love and is married and this was just a challenge ... full drama 

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by premeeristry

Arzoo ko eggs se allergy hai ?? Ermm then why did she ate the food which had egg mixed in it ??

Oh come on now... she is having lunch with SAC.. I doubt she even knew the fact that she was eating..never mind WHAT she was eating. WinkLOL

Vandy allergy wala guess sahi niklaa LOL

@Suvika am wondering she's even able to eat in his company Ermm koi aur hota tou lunch gaya tale leney wud've just stared him ROFL
true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Why do I feel post Aarzoo's confession , Sahir will want this dream run to continue since he has actually fallen in love with her Embarrassed .. So even though he will b showing Zaki that look I was right about Aarzoo , but in his subconscious mind he will know the truth and so will not want to loose Aarzoo ...

But twist in the tale could b Zaki in anger spilling the beans to Aarzoo about Sahir's intentions and game plan when the irony will b for Sahir the whole game might become real by then Ermm

Yeah I believe the same too Jyoti, Sahir is simply living out his dream, He loves her, she loves him, life couldn't be better and  Zaki knowing about it is now incidental.  But sometime the bubble has to burst and  it will due to Zaki's outburst. They showed the blood sample, most probably Sam isn't carrying his baby, once that is revealed, it will be payback time. I am so looking forward to it Smile
bitsf513 Newbie
bitsf513
bitsf513

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
whatever happens post revelation i want sahir to regret of his stupid so called made promises to zeenat ...and want them 2 play main dhoondne songs (heartless) in bg of arzoo  Smile
grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosal_awesome

I just hope that when sahir hugs her, he doesn't do it because he's happy the deal is his..or give a smirk like he won some game.Confused if he's seriously happy that she loves him he wouldn't think like that at least... But unfortunately, if he does react that way, I'll never again be able to believe that he "truly" does love her IMO. Confused

- no offence intended in advance   LOL

He gave the weirdest smirk in the world! Thats after he almost killed her!

Go to top