India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

anuraj FF- the confession episode

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

So all my friends i very well know that nobody is happy with how the anuraj lovestory is shaping up so i present to you an FF- the confession episode i hope you enjoy it and please give your feedback

So accordingly the current situation is that anu has successfully proved rajat to be innocent in front of the airforce authorities, rajat desperately wants to meet anu but the circumstances do not let them meet as he is busy with all enquiries and legal formalities and here anu is busy packing her bags. Yes! She is leaving for Kanpur within an hour and most importantly she is leaving delhi forever! So lets see of rajat is able to stop her.

SCENE- sareen house- sareen is trying to stop anu

Sareen- puttar please don't leave us like this, please don't leave rajat like this

Anu- m sorry uncle, i have to go, ab kuch kehkar mere faisle ko kamzor mat kijiye(almost into tears)

Dev, neil, shastri all of them try to convince anu that she should not go but she is not ready to listen so finally they give in and sareen, shastri, neil go to the railway station to drop anu

SCENE- delhi air force base- rajat is seeing a file which contains evidences that prove him innocent and he is surprised seeing one paper

Rajat- sir, anushka ne written statement kyon diya hai? Use toh court mein kari k khilaaf gawaahi dene k liye present hona chahiye na?

Senior- haa rajat, maine bhi use yahi kaha, but woh kehene lagi ki woh delhi chhod kar jaa rahi hai isiliye maine uska written aur recorded statement le liya.

Rajat-(shocked)- what!

Senior- jab maine usse pucchha k when is she coming back, usne bola she is leaving delhi forever.

Rajat-(frustrated)- please excuse me sir, this is very important.(rajat calls at home, dev picks)... dev where is anu? I srsly need to talk to her

Dev- sorry rajat, she left 10 mins ago

Rajat-(very loud)- ohh god dev, tumne mujhe ye baat mere pucchne par batayi. Aur agar woh jaa rahi hai, tum ghar pe kya kar rahi ho?

Dev- hum par gussa hone ki zarurat nahi hai, sareen uncle, papa and neil have gone to drop her.(rajat cuts the call and he calls neil)

Rajat- dekh neil, kuch bhi karke anu ko rokle main waha 15 mins mein pauhoch raha hoon, please bhai aaj sambhal le

Neil- OK bhai, as you say!( neil sees that the train has left the station but he still runs behind it leaving sareen and shastri confused, he jumps into the train, and pulls the chain but he has entered the ladies compartment)

Neil- m sorry ladies, m searching for my bhabhi.

Ladies- haa beta, everyday many men enter this compartment to search for their didi's, bhabhi's and mummy's so we know your intentions far too well.(they get ready to beat him up but the TC comes to neil's rescue)

TC- sir, why did you pull the chain?

Neil- look, mr. Tc, m looking for anushka sareen, no no no, anushka shastri. She is in the 3rd AC compartment.

TC- so, what are you doing in the ladies compartment?

Neil- please, i have no time to waste, lets go(they leave)

Here as the train stopped anu's heartbeat stopped. She just wanted to leave delhi as soon as possible.  To her surprise neil came to her along with the TC

Neil- anu bhabhi, ab toh aap hume chhodkar bilkul nahi jaa sakti?

Anu- dekho neil, i don't feel the need to explain, hume jo baat karni thi hum kar chuke hai na

Neil- bhabhiji, aapko apni pehli mohobbat ka waasta(he kneels down and joins his hands)

As sareen and shastri are thinking what is going on, they see rajat running as fast as he can on the platform

Sareen- hayyeee mera fauji aa gaya!

Shastriji- what is he upto now?

Anu- dekho neil, everybody is watching us, ab yaha koi scene create mat karna, please go(finally rajat enters and anu is shocked seeing him)

Rajat- chalo anu, mujhe tumse baat karni hai we srsly need to talk

Anu- neil,  mujhe kisise koi baat nahi karni

Rajat- lekin anu mujhe apni baat karne ka mauka toh do

Anu- please aap mujhe jaane dijiye.

Rajat- please anu i can explain

Anu- you don't need to explain anything(she turns her face)

Rajat- nahi maanogi na, theek hai, neil tu saamaan utha (as neil picks up anu's luggage, rajat picks up anu and they both come out on the platform.)

Anu-(angrily) rajat, yeh kya badtameezi hai

Rajat- aur tum kya kar rahi ho, tumhe meri baat sunni padegi anu because i love you

Anu- kaha tha apka pyaar jab main baar baar aapse yeh keh rahi thi that m innocent

Rajat- m sorry anu, please don't leave me like this

Anu- you don't need to be sorry rajat, if you trust that kari more than me then you can happily go and get married to her

Rajat- please aise baat mat karo, anu hamari shaadi ho chuki hai

Anu- that was just a drama to clear my name from kari's blame game

Rajat- anu, we have to be together

Anu- no rajat, we cannot be together, because you said you love kari and you wanted to marry her. And even if you love me anu and rajat cannot be together because you don't trust me.

Rajat- i do anu

Anu- aap mujhpar bilkul bharosa nahi karte rajat, agar karte toh naahi mujhe itni insult sehni padti naahi aapko, aapko toh mujhse zyada uss kal ki aayi kari par bharosa hai na. Then go and trust her

Rajat- please give me a chance anu, you can punish me for my every deed and every word but don't leave me. I love you

Anu- that's my point rajat, you love me but you did not trust me saying that you love your duty more so its the same thing with me, i love you but i love my family more. I got ready to marry you putting my family's reputation at stake but you did not even consider it, you did not trust me so all i need to say is anu and rajat are not meant to be together(she turns her face from him)

Rajat- fine agar anu aur rajat k saath hone ka koi matlab nahi hai toh rajat k bhi hone ka koi matlab nahi hai...

Neil- bhaaaiii, what the hell are you upto?( rajat just went and jumped on a track where a local train was about to come)(anu sees him)

Anu-(shouting)- rajat, yeh kya kar rahe hain aap, bhagwaan k liye waapas aa jaaye, you don't need to do all this nonsense

Rajat- this is not nonsense anu, if you leave me and go to Kanpur then i must leave this world and go to hell( and suddenly the train passes by and everybody is shouting and anu has gone numb)(she suddenly sees that neil and some other men have successfully pulled rajat on the other track, they bring him on the platform and anu goes and slaps him)

Anu- aap samajh te kya hai apne aap ko air force officer hai toh kya superman bann gaye

Rajat-(gaining consciousness)- all i need to say is anu i cannot live without you, please mujhe chodke mat jaao, for heaven's sake

Anu- main yahaan nahi rukna chaahti rajat, please mujhe jaanaa hi hoga

Rajat- bohot ziddi samajhti ho na apne aap ko, theek hai leave, have a safe journey and please give me a call when you reach there but make sure you come to attend my funeral next week

Anu-(grabs rajat's collar)- aap dhamka rahe hai mujhe

Rajat- nahi, warning de raha hu aur ek last chance bhi, chup chaap mere saath ghar waapas chalo

Anu- please don't do this to me rajat

Rajat-(holding her tightly)- ek fauji hu main anu, kisi galat insaan ki jaan lene miein mujhe bilkul waqt nahi lagta toh kisi sahi wajah ke liye apni jaan dene mein bhi time nahi lagega(anu has lowered her head and she is all in tears) chalo mere saath anu nahi toh aaj tumhari kasam hai khud bhi nahi jaanta k kya kar baithunga

So at the end she had to surrender, no choices left. Rajat holds her hand and they both leave the railway station.

Sareen- today m the most proud father on earth

Shastriji(POV)- all the sareen's are literal paagal punjabi's

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshazaya93200gojiri123Annarichardpooja_shineStarWaida1234devuu23shrividhyaDownhill

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Loved it 
Thumbs UpClap
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amfi123

Loved it 
Thumbs UpClap
thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Great job..really loved it...Thumbs Up
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

thanks waida but when are you going to update your FF- its all about love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshashrividhya

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

Originally posted by Waida1234

thanks waida but when are you going to update your FF- its all about love
I'm working on it...I'm going to update today...Wink Sorry,  I haven't yet read the last three parts of your FF as I was a bit busy...but, will read it in one go and then will give U my feedbacks...Big smile
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Awesome!!! A full pack of nok jhok of anuraj!!! Loved it!!!!Wink
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
lovely start... stubborn anu meets her match in stubborn rajatBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya