India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

manan happily after plz read

darzpatel1094 Newbie
darzpatel1094
darzpatel1094

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

PLZ  READ MY STORY I MADE PLZ LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

MANAN HAPPYILY EVER AFTER

story begans with nandu is in her room looking in the mirroir;she thinks of the memories she spent with manik. she starts crying, nandu then stops and wipes her tears. she says that she cant keep crying for manik because she wanted this too happen.she wanted him to move on. nandu says that she needs to do something which makes her happy besides manik, she closes her eyes. and it shows her playing veena and singing.she opens her eyes and smiles.she decides she needs a change within everything. nandu decides to start fresh 2morrow and be strong.; next day in college; everyone is looking at someone and calling some girl beautiful. and fab 5 are sitting down together by the stairs outside; cabir sees that girl and spits coffee out from his mouth. he is like nandini and manik turns and sees nandini with his eyes open.nandu got a makeover and dhruv is shocked too and alya looks at him and he looks down.nandu doesnt even look at manik or the fab 5;dhruv calls her she says hi and leaves.so fab 5 and nandu are in their class; finally abhi gets an intro as the new student; he comes to sit by mukti; but she stops him by saying "they are fab5 they dont care about anyone besides themselves so she says come by me i will show u the college"kabir looks at manan and wonders what is worng with both of them;fab 5 are in the cafa and nandu and abhi come together laughing. manik tries to do something and finally leaves seeing nandu laugh and smile. manik goes to the practice room and sings and then a girls hand is on his shulder and its no other then soha.he hugs her thinking its nandini but when he realises it he backs off. he tells her that he is practicing alone cause he needs to do it for the 2 weeks they have.then meanwhile nandini is playing the veena and singing. the whole college can hear it then mr kurana comes and claps. nandu gets up and he tells her that he is impressed.mr.k gives her a card of his and tells her to come to the office. manik comes and says "what you think of yourself;u think u can beat fab5 and nandu is like well no i do what i wanna do i dont think for others then soha comes tells manik to teach her a song and manik smiles of course i will anything for you.nandu just looks at them and see is like watever and she leaves.abhi comes there with shahid he has returned.shahid says wow nandu look at u change and nandu says in ur absence alot of things had happen but now i found my soul and thts music. abhi looks at her suspsiously. next day;at mr.k office; fab5 are there waiting for her and abhi comes with nandu. nandu and manik loook at each other. fab 5 go in the office together and they talk with mr.k.

o    tthen nandu goes and he offers her to sing few songs with a band if she has it. she says no i dont i did have nh3 but it is broken now. she says sorry and leaves.mr.k is like she has talent she cant leave like this;mr,k stops nandu in front of fab5 and tries to convince her and manik interputs saying nandu cant handle pressure she cant survive infront of fab5.nandu then says you know what;i can and i will. she says i have a band abhi and shahid.abhi is shocked and says say i am in. nandini  manik have an arguement about who is the best and mr.k is like lets have battle of bands with between both of you. whoever wins can be the new lead band and soha comes and says dad i thought fab5 is in and her dad is like its about talent now.they have to do 3 tasks to prove that they are the best band. first they have to make nonsingers singers,2nd they have have to do a dance performance while singing and lastly make their own songs.now instead of 2 weeks they have 3 weeks.they both sign the contract and agree on the terms. nandu,abhi,shahid & fab 5 have shoutouts for free singing to non singers. they both get few non singers and also teach them. and they both pass this level. now its for the dance/singing competition. the both bands do it perfectly. finally they make their own songs and with this songs they have to record them and perform it in front of mr.k. now its nandus turn;she sees manik being shakened...she thinks to herself that it was maniks dream.she goes on the stage;she is doing fine but then she messes it up on purpose. manik and fab5 are happy tht nandu did worse them then. nandu smiles thinking tht maniks dream will come true now. so mr. gives them the contract.

cabir sees that smile on nandus face and goes to her saying good one u did it so manik could win.she says no i didnt she is trying to avoid it but cabir says dont lie to me.she leaves and abhi goes saying tht love is love no matter how much u try to hid.so in the murthys house;nandu admits that she still loves manik and wants him. however this will never come true.meanwhile fab5 are partying;manik is drinking out of joy but feels bad for nandu.he gets up and to grab something and a girl grabs him from the back. he turns around and its soha. she tells him that she loves him and wants him.manik is shocked and says no tht he loves someone else. next day;everyone in college welcomes fab5 and nandu sees them but goes to play her veena. soha comes and takes manik on the side and apologies to him and they agree to be friends. then at nite time;soha tells her dad tht she loves manik and wants him;her dad promises to get manik for her no matter what.manik hears the door bell ring its no other then soha;she tells him that i love you and i want you if ur not mine i will kill her. i know nandu right? he is shocked.manik says dont you dare to touch her.next day;nandu gets chased by goons; soha is watching and laughing. manik saves.nandu gets proof that soha is the girl who took apart tht plug so so can be with manik and she is the one to send the goons meanwhile manik decides to be with soha for nandus sake for few days to find proof against soha.soha comes to manik and manik pretends to purpose her and says ily and nandu overhears it and this breaks nandus heart. nandu is crying and is feeling helpless and kabir sees her and he says what happend. she says everything between us is over he has moved on and says say soha and manik
      cabir is shocked and drops nandu home and he goes upstairs with her and says it will be ok and then goes to manik and sees soha by him. he tells soha to leave as he wants to talk with manik. manik says this is a plan you all have to help meshe is the one behind all. he makes a plan with him;they actually involve fab5 but no one knows tht manik loves nandunext day;nandu is depressed when she enters college. everything is shattered for her;she sees manik and soha together.
      cabir feels bad he is like few more days nandu and u will be fine
      abhi gets a hint tht nandu is shattered and nandu needs a friend to cry on so she takes his shulder and manik passes by and gets jealous
      abhi sees that and figures out that manik gets jello and to teach manik a lesson he tells nandu;she disagrees to make him jello as she thinks he has moved on but she goes with it
      u is alone in a room;she attacks on nandu alya sees and screams for help and manik comes.mani
      manik& fab5 are trying to figure out things and on the other hand nandu&abhi make manik jello
      finally the day has arrived and they expose soha in front of nandu,mr.k and the college...she tries to attack but manik and fab5 save her. mr. k says sorry to nandu for everything and tells her to join fab5 as manik left hand doesnt work she decline.cabir tries to make her feel guilty by saing oh really u dont love manik? u cant see him in pain? fine if manik dies and she stops and say I DO CABIR I DO LOVE MANIK.cabir enters the fab5 room and manik and fab5 are waiting for him. then he says come in and nandu enters saying that she is gona help us as we dot have a guitarist.manik is juat like she doesnt even know how to play it and kabir says u teach her then abhi comes saying i will; manik deff shows is jelloness. nxt day soha comes back in college;nan
      dk and dhruv take their girls on the side
      soha says how can u love a girl like nandu she isnt hot or anything
      manik is like nandu understands me

nandu;manik calls the police and gets her arrested and mr.k feels really disapointed
      manik goes to search for nandu and

and yes i love her. alya goes afte
      r cant find her anywhere so he sings her s song.nandu finally runs and hugs him.nandu sees everyone and she goes of manik confesses to fab5 tht he loves nandu.mukti says well she will now cause whn fab5 unite everything is possible
      next step nandu confession to manikso navya is back; and wants to start fresh
      nandu welcomes her and cabir pulls her leg cause its his madubala
      ni go to get him. harshad and manan meet and he says do u think i will marry tht women all he wants his
      but manik becomes nice towards nandufinally its the court marriage day;and harshad doesnt come to court he has ditched navya and manik and nand
      irevenage
      from manan and nandu looks at manik. they both try to help each other and sadly manik gets shot on the leg nandu doesmt know how to drive the car but she drives it for manik and arrives at the hospital. nandu donates her blood and of course manik is good.fab5 arrive for their friend;she decides to go home as she thinks he doesnt need her now nandu is walking in the hallway;and manik gets to know she is leaving and he calls her and says this time if you leave;i will know u dont love me nandu turns around and says i do love you
      and runs and hugs

st

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skfanfic99nur.dolaparisatasamishachhapariashahkrushitaAishaMananAMAAYAManan_Ananyaarchisha06Dazlingdivyaangellovemananmanan_0711Humzy

manan58 Goldie
manan58
manan58

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Wow... Such a big story in such in short.. Luvly
richarius Groupbie
richarius
richarius

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
yaaay  didi finally u posted ur story. i was waiting for it. what can i say. ur story is awesome and mind-blowing. and u know i love ur stories.well done my didi Smile
Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
wow beautiful story 
loved it
very nicely written
darzpatel1094 Newbie
darzpatel1094
darzpatel1094

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richarius

yaaay  didi finally u posted ur story. i was waiting for it. what can i say. ur story is awesome and mind-blowing. and u know i love ur stories.well done my didi Smile

awww thanks choti... am glad u did

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top