Madhuz
Madhuz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by Madhuz

Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Originally posted by redviolet

He purposely fed Arzoo egg knowing she was allergic!

Red ,

Let's cross our fingers we get a redemption track ...CV's give us a justification where the viewers can identify with ML ...Why do I feel we will get it ...What Gul missed showing in her previous show she will fulfill her vision through Humsafars ( wishful thinking being an optimist can't think otherwise ) 

ML's redemption track are we talking that againConfused. Shweta last one was just mene bahut galat kiya with few fbs and then FL just accepting it as if it was some choti moti galti so i don't even have any expectation here. 

But I for sure want his retrospection which i so wanted for Rudra aswell as even Ashish was such a great actor. But hope that this holidays Santa will grant us our wish LOL

Talking about today's epi - 
What was that Shocked Sham, daam , dand, bhed some one is following Chanakya religiously For the guy who just wants to win at any cost a redemption track is warranted. But like always my heart went for Zaki todayOuch and moreso for Arzoo as she will lose her good friend now.

@ Madhu - you speaking about Muslim Law - Yes its allowed and there are limitations aswell which is very much in favor of Sahir but that is not the case of debate. The debate is he is keeping Arzoo in dark about his first wife and that is the issue with most of us here. 

Sush can i ask you a favor - if you post Sushpective after your usual time please pm me the link so that i don't miss it like yesterday's.Embarrassed

Hi Bhavi,

Keeping Arzoo in dark about Zeenat's now is wrong because he is playing the love game and she should be told if he proposes Nikah to her ideally but then he is on evil side now. He didn't earlier see the need to talk about his personal sorrow to someone with whom his love realization has not happened...there was just no need.

Kayade se Alvira needed to tell Nausheen about Sahir as that's what old girlfriends talk about...u know their life and struggles.

just reading through...many folks thoughts, I gathered that just having a wife even comatose and getting attracted to another was not right and my response was to that.

@ bold - Morally it is not right. Chalo if he was not a Muslim what would he do? 

TongueTongue I had researched that earlier but did not write but u can put out a divorce petition as your spouse is mentally gone and court can give their opinion taking it as mercy issue. The case strengthens if you have your fil on ur side and you will provide financial aid always, if the wife does come out she has an alimony. 

Read a case where man had a four year old and wife was in coma for last three years and had minimal chances of coming back. The fil was supportive of that guy. He had an extra plea of getting mom for the little one. It was sad to read . But off course no second marriage if still married to the first.

And coming back to Humsafars..the cultural background gives the makers an opening if they wish to take it but all is dependent on the trp janta.Smile

Edited by Madhuz - 23 December 2014 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

WHOA!!
Looks like a lot happened!! Thanks for the discussion y'all!! Caught up on it...although still at work with a meeting coming up shortly...will wait to watch...before having my opinion on Sahirs action...Smile

OK...I will try and post earlier today...but you have to bear with me at least for today girls...things are just too hectic...from tomorrow I am on vacation...it will be better...

Guys...one more thing...for Bhavii, Madhu, Jay and others...
You didn't like what I wrote yesterday? Confused

You know just like Shahrukh never gets tired of any awards...I never get tied of the posts I make being actually "liked" either...WinkLOL

More later...Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 23 December 2014 at 12:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuzhabs-Shwets--Bhavi

Madhuz Groupbie
Madhuz
Madhuz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

WHOA!!
Looks like a lot happened!! Thanks for the discussion y'all!! Caught up on it...although still at work with a meeting coming up shortly...will wait to watch...before having my opinion on Sahirs action...Smile

OK...I will try and post earlier today...but you have to bear with me at least for today girls...things are just too hectic...from tomorrow I am on vacation...it will be better...

You know just like Shahrukh never gets tired of any awards...I never get tied of the posts I make being actually "liked" either...WinkLOL

More later...Big smile

SushHug

U r delight off course ur posts r great with those eye candy Shweta ke collages that they r liked without even expressing but u r being  Sahir Miyan ki kabhi kabhi dil ki baat Juban per aani chahiyee tabhi pata chalta hai...

Agree with u baby ...and my bad...have corrected my mistake immediately but u know naaa...u stole my heart with that pic of Trump ...classic

And work? U folks in office...where Is the holiday spirit apne boss se baat karwaooo!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets--Sush-

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

WHOA!!

More later...Big smile

Sush i found this thread too late after new epi was telecasted hence did not write anything. It was such a nice epi yesterday and even I said the same thing GAME OF CHESS the way you said the game is on and actually had spared few thoughts to be shared for Sushpectives but guess slept early after long day as reached home at 9:00 last night. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Originally posted by redviolet

He purposely fed Arzoo egg knowing she was allergic!

Red ,

Let's cross our fingers we get a redemption track ...CV's give us a justification where the viewers can identify with ML ...Why do I feel we will get it ...What Gul missed showing in her previous show she will fulfill her vision through Humsafars ( wishful thinking being an optimist can't think otherwise ) 

ML's redemption track are we talking that againConfused. Shweta last one was just mene bahut galat kiya with few fbs and then FL just accepting it as if it was some choti moti galti so i don't even have any expectation here. 

But I for sure want his retrospection which i so wanted for Rudra aswell as even Ashish was such a great actor. But hope that this holidays Santa will grant us our wish LOL

Talking about today's epi - 
What was that Shocked Sham, daam , dand, bhed some one is following Chanakya religiously For the guy who just wants to win at any cost a redemption track is warranted. But like always my heart went for Zaki todayOuch and moreso for Arzoo as she will lose her good friend now.

@ Madhu - you speaking about Muslim Law - Yes its allowed and there are limitations aswell which is very much in favor of Sahir but that is not the case of debate. The debate is he is keeping Arzoo in dark about his first wife and that is the issue with most of us here. 

Sush can i ask you a favor - if you post Sushpective after your usual time please pm me the link so that i don't miss it like yesterday's.Embarrassed

Hi Bhavi,

Keeping Arzoo in dark about Zeenat's now is wrong because he is playing the love game and she should be told if he proposes Nikah to her ideally but then he is on evil side now. He didn't earlier see the need to talk about his personal sorrow to someone with whom his love realization has not happened...there was just no need.

Kayade se Alvira needed to tell Nausheen about Sahir as that's what old girlfriends talk about...u know their life and struggles.

just reading through...many folks thoughts, I gathered that just having a wife even comatose and getting attracted to another was not right and my response was to that.

@ bold - Morally it is not right. Chalo if he was not a Muslim what would he do? 

TongueTongue I had researched that earlier but did not write but u can put out a divorce petition as your spouse is mentally gone and court can give their opinion taking it as mercy issue. The case strengthens if you have your fil on ur side and you will provide financial aid always, if the wife does come out she has an alimony. 

Read a case where man had a four year old and wife was in coma for last three years and had minimal chances of coming back. The fil was supportive of that guy. He had an extra plea of getting mom for the little one. It was sad to read . But off course no second marriage if still married to the first.

And coming back to Humsafars..the cultural background gives the makers an opening if they wish to take it but all is dependent on the trp janta.Smile

Finally you are talking what we all discussed long time back at the first sight of Zeenat and hug  and now TBH have convinced myself that this is just a soap else would have never be able to come back to watch it again

Madhuzhabs-Shwets--Sush-

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

WHOA!!

More later...Big smile
Hey no worries.  Let me know when you have posted as I didn't get time to check yesterday but if I get an email then I know :)  

I will be home late tonight here's my two cents.  Harshad is an amazing actor and Shiva is great as  Arzoo but this entire track makes doesn't appeal to me on any level other than the leads amazing chemistry and watching their performances. 

Yes, I know it's "just a show" but what happened today. . .  ..  left a bad taste in my mouth.  Yes, I know he will repent and be so very sorry but it doesn't change what he has done.  Nothing can do that and of course we as viewers will sweep it under the rug as if it's no big deal.  It is entertainment but it was vicious. 

Today is my last day of work for almost 2 weeks so I will be able to stalk your thread and post often Sush. LOL

grumpydwarf-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Shocked calling out my name, arre 2 log naam jante he woh kam he ke koi aur aisa kare LOL
I live in US so see your post in morning before going to work. Today I was short of time so didn't even read your entire post just responded and left !!

As far as today's episode, me likes even more !! But make a separate post on it and will pen down my opinion. Don't feel like making post of my own LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush--Bhavi

Go to top