Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: Game On! (Page 5)

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

He purposely fed Arzoo egg knowing she was allergic!

Red ,

Let's cross our fingers we get a redemption track ...CV's give us a justification where the viewers can identify with ML ...Why do I feel we will get it ...What Gul missed showing in her previous show she will fulfill her vision through Humsafars ( wishful thinking being an optimist can't think otherwise ) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilindakshaavigrumpydwarf-Sush--Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Red ,

Let's cross our fingers we get a redemption track ...CV's give us a justification where the viewers can identify with ML ...Why do I feel we will get it ...What Gul missed showing in her previous show she will fulfill her vision through Humsafars ( wishful thinking being an optimist can't think otherwise ) 

ML's redemption track are we talking that againConfused. Shweta last one was just mene bahut galat kiya with few fbs and then FL just accepting it as if it was some choti moti galti so i don't even have any expectation here. 

But I for sure want his retrospection which i so wanted for Rudra aswell as even Ashish was such a great actor. But hope that this holidays Santa will grant us our wish LOL

Talking about today's epi - 
What was that Shocked Sham, daam , dand, bhed some one is following Chanakya religiously For the guy who just wants to win at any cost a redemption track is warranted. But like always my heart went for Zaki todayOuch and moreso for Arzoo as she will lose her good friend now.

@ Madhu - you speaking about Muslim Law - Yes its allowed and there are limitations aswell which is very much in favor of Sahir but that is not the case of debate. The debate is he is keeping Arzoo in dark about his first wife and that is the issue with most of us here. 

Sush can i ask you a favor - if you post Sushpective after your usual time please pm me the link so that i don't miss it like yesterday's.Embarrassed

Edited by BHAVII - 23 December 2014 at 11:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi-Shwets--Sush-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Waiting for your post sush.
It's must watch episode ...sahir cross boundaries  in manipulating 
Arzoo...

Guys after what happened to be  redemption from ML in Guls previous show all I feel is she has special love for her MLLOL
Don't keep your expectations high.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Red ,

Shweta, I said this on Jyoti's post yesterday! The last person who knew how to properly execute a redemption track was Ekta Kapoor. Angad's redemption track set a mark in history of what a lover can do for his love. Thats why I couldnt help but empathize with him even though he too was like most Gul's heroes only a bit more flamboyant and flirtatious. He set the example if they are complicated to the extreme than they also love to the extreme. Sujal was another example of this.

But afterwards, things have only gone downhill they just use a dark past to justify everything. We get one puppy doll face from the male lead and the female lead forgets everything. But here Zeenat's example only hurts Saahir as he is a hypocrite for following her footsteps at a much more mature age. And like other people  have said its prob best to start keeping expectation low from now on as the show makers seem to care less about public opinion. We have been complaining for an about a week for this track and look what they have done they have made Saahir more ruthless each passing day.

Edited by redviolet - 23 December 2014 at 11:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

ML's redemption track are we talking that againConfused. Shweta last one was just mene bahut galat kiya with few fbs and then FL just accepting it as if it was some choti moti galti so i don't even have any expectation here. 

But I for sure want his retrospection which i so wanted for Rudra aswell as even Ashish was such a great actor. But hope that this holidays Santa will grant us our wish LOL

What was that Shocked Sham, daam , dand, bhed some one is following Chanakya religiously For the guy who just wants to win at any cost a redemption track is warranted. But like always my heart went for Zaki todayOuch and moreso for Arzoo as she will lose her good friend now.

@ Madhu - you speaking about Muslim Law - Yes its allowed and there are limitations aswell which is very much in favor of Sahir but that is not the case of debate. The debate is he is keeping Arzoo in dark about his first wife and that is the issue with most of us here. 

Sush can i ask you a favor - if you post Sushpective after your usual time please pm me the link so that i don't miss it like yesterday's.Embarrassed

Bhavi Hug

I for one has faith in Gul Mata LOL  This time around we won't be disappointed is my gut feeling ...don't ask me why I have confidence maybe I am crazy... believe Santa will grant my wish Tongue Past can't be changed will hope for a better tomorrow Tongue Stick it out babe Big smile

I will send you the link if Sush gets crazy busy Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Shweta, I said this on Jyoti's post yesterday! The last person who knew how to properly execute a redemption track was Ekta Kapoor. Angad's redemption track set a mark in history of what a lover can do for his love. Thats why I couldnt help but empathize with him even though he too was like most Gul's heroes on a bit more flamboyant and flirtatious. He set the example if they are complicate to the extreme than they also love to the extreme. Sujal was another exampe of this.

But afterwards, things have only gone downhill they just use a dark past to justify everything. We get one puppy doll face from the male lead and the female lead forgets everything. But here Zeenat's example only hurts Saahir as he is a hypocrite for following her footsteps. And like other people  have said its prob best to start keeping expectation low from now on as the show makers seem to care less about public opinion. We have been complaining for an about a week for this track and look what they have done they have made Saahir more ruthless each passing day.

Sorry Red ...I have not seen the show . They have to show Saahir stooping at his lowest which he did today for a good redemption track  ( If we get one , I have hopes) What he did today was un excusable for whatever reason ...I am hoping the CV's can justify ...sure they can't make us all happy but a good solid believable reason will gain fews if not many pts for Saahir ...I am glad at least Zaki didn't address Arzoo as a gold digger ...all he said was he was wrong to think Arzoo loved him ...I am happy with this development so lets hope with Saahir also we get some closure .

Edited by ultimaterudra - 23 December 2014 at 12:07pm

grumpydwarf-Sush-

Madhuz Groupbie
Madhuz
Madhuz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Red ,

Hi Bhavi,

Keeping Arzoo in dark about Zeenat's now is wrong because he is playing the love game and she should be told if he proposes Nikah to her ideally but then he is on evil side now. He didn't earlier see the need to talk about his personal sorrow to someone with whom his love realization has not happened...there was just no need.

Kayade se Alvira needed to tell Nausheen about Sahir as that's what old girlfriends talk about...u know their life and struggles.

just reading through...many folks thoughts, I gathered that just having a wife even comatose and getting attracted to another was not right and my response was to that.

-Sush--Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuz

Red ,

Hi Bhavi,

Keeping Arzoo in dark about Zeenat's now is wrong because he is playing the love game and she should be told if he proposes Nikah to her ideally but then he is on evil side now. He didn't earlier see the need to talk about his personal sorrow to someone with whom his love realization has not happened...there was just no need.

Kayade se Alvira needed to tell Nausheen about Sahir as that's what old girlfriends talk about...u know their life and struggles.

just reading through...many folks thoughts, I gathered that just having a wife even comatose and getting attracted to another was not right and my response was to that.

@ bold - Morally it is not right. Chalo if he was not a Muslim what would he do? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Go to top