Humsafars

Sushpective: Game On! (Page 3)

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I m emo n my Like button is not working Cry
But lovely collages n words Sush n Shweta LOL

Sigh I JUst don't want to think abt anything else except sahir ..he is faking it FOR ARZOO n the issue is he CANNOT fake it .,again for ARZOO Ouch

The guy is deep in love n only realization is left and the day he gets tht it's all gonna be trip of guilt n wining back LOL

His pain is so palpable 

I just hope the Cvs redeem all lost points for us n the tro fans n get the show back on track 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeffy-Shwets--Sush-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Great post sush. 
Swetha beautiful quotes and collages .

Your topic says it all GAME IS ON for sure . The king says he will keep up his promise whether it's evil or human . 
Evil - rehman or zeenat ?...  
Sahir changed his game plan get what he want - arzoo.
Sahir uses his business strategies in the game of love .

Though I didn't like him playing with arzoo's emotions what I really liked today is sahir is very determined to get what he wants.
Arzoo's reply for refusing Sahir was really impressing .

Zaki finally used his peanut size brain to get blood sample of Sam.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hpr123Ilin-Shwets--Sush-

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, 
Apologize for being very infrequent, ignorant or maybe just be lazy. Embarrassed

First and foremost, 

Here's wishing all of you Happy Holidays, advance wishes for Xmas. Hug

Well, I loved the process initiated by Sush and was hoping that would be the right way to convey my thoughts, given the festive mood, limited time. 

I feel 

1. The pace of the show is interesting, loopholes are being slowly tied. 
2. The actress Shivya is improving and Harshad is a wonderful actor. 
3. Kurti aapa's, Anam scenes have been reduced drastically. Thumbs Up Miss Arzoo's family, hope to see them back. 

I think 

1. Saahir has already had a hate marriage with Zeenat, and is more than eager to provoke her, that he isn't a loser, something that taunts him and is more than desperate to let himself loose from the 7 yr relationship.(Atleast according to the flasbacks)
2. Arzoo was brilliant so as to recognize that Saahir's confessions weren't genuine. He is playing with the lives of both of them as well as Zaki's, at the cost of a deal. Confused
3. Sam is a brat, not sure if she is here to pursue her future with the right intentions. 
4. Zaki needs to hear it from Arzoo rather than Saahir that she isn't in love with him and later the 'Baadshah' itself. (This is the scenario I predict in the near future, given she is crushed after hearing the Kharkhana incident/Zeenat)

I hope

1. The show maintains it pace, quickly wrap things up. 
2. Rehman's wife doesn't interfere into forcing Zaki's and Samairah's Nikaah, as in, blackmail Alvira. 
3. They bring back Anam's husband so as to keep her character/narration going. 

Well, there are always a million things to share, but would restrict myself and not bore all of you. 

Oh and yes, Swetha loved the quotes, the collages are very pretty. Smile

Have fun and enjoy, 
Zeffy

Moon_light-Shwets-Ecrivain.-Sush-

-Fedex- Goldie
-Fedex-
-Fedex-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Thanks for the post Sush even if you take some time out of your busy schedule. The picture of Mr. Trump is hilarious.

Great Collages Shwetha (Aka Ultimaterudra), and btw I used to love rudra, another show I used to watch until they killed the freaking heroine and I stopped watching! Ashish really brought RPR to life with his great acting!

Indeed the Game is on and its not going to end smoothly. There will be consequences to bear from this game! it was a decent episode with a lot of foretelling from some of the dialogues. Any episodes minus KA and Anam is always a treat! 

Wanted to wish all the lovely ladies here a wonderful Christmas holiday period ahead. Hope the holiday season brings more cherished memories. Eat lots of food and enjoy the time off!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hpr123

Originally posted by -Sush-

And finally a picture contribution from Sush...

Need I say more?  LOL

ROFL Priceless!

The current track is somewhat confusing. I don't like the level to which Sahir is faking his regard. Also, why would there be a hate marriage from his side after all this? From Arzoo's behavior, it is clear she's not a gold digger and genuinely affected by Sahir. I agree he knows it, coz only then the suicide drama would work (really OTT and unwarranted. Totally unlike Sahir.)

The only emotion he is justified in having after all this will be guilt, truckloads of it, and the pain of loss of a precious relation between him and Arzoo.

Hate from Arzoo's side, yes definitely. And will be reinforced on knowing that

1. He's responsible for burning the factory down.
2. He's already married and kept this from her.

Sush, loved your analysis. Lovely collages as usual, Shwetha.

Hi hpr...I think so too...Sahir has become someone else...to get this deal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

Sush what did you think of the knife dialogue? Saahir gave a great analogy of himself? 

It was interesting!. Acknowledgement that he cuts, but saying he has another side...So he thinks without the cutting nature...he is not very useful?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Well I liked the episode greatly !!
Can't pick one fav part as there are few Tongue
First one is when Aarzoo is giving sahir his reasons, look at his expressions. It seemed he agreed with everything she had to say. Appeared someone showed him mirror he had been hiding from. That is the reason he was unable to say anything, be it put the pretense in front or be genuine with her. I guess the question Aarzoo raised may dictate where things will go - Kaunsa Sahir asli he? 

After that I liked Sahir analogy of his personality to knief. Only thing I wud say is Sahir you know you sharp side is coming to cut you in heart Wink Or may be once he gets the deal and Aarzoo is hurt, we may see Sahir use same knief to hurt himself LOL

Lastly liked his convo with Rehman. Manana to padega, sabhi jagah se phasa he lekin attitude nahi jata. Good keep it up.

I want Sahir to use all tricks in the book to deceive Aarzoo and get his thing done, because then the conflict with-in him wud be greater and I love that ! Let him give full force for his deal, his game, his promise; once it's all done what wud be next? Forget if Sahir will be able to take Aarzoo's hate, will he allow himself to be at peace? So waiting for it !

ploydomeJosupra-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thank you all for liking my posts, and sharing your thoughts

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanrobinsameeVJDIPA-Fedex-hayakhnploydomedinki24AgamfanJunoonianJosupraIlinrosal_awesomeTaanuDeewaniredvioletnamruthazeffy2k2huny.thebestmayuri099dakshaavipria4everultimaterudraashi_maniafarz_parachuteMisHumptyDumpty

I love you tooHeartHugHeart!!

Sorry am not able to write more...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone, and Zeffy...thanks for continuing the traditionBig smile

TaanuDeewaniZeffy-Shwets--Bhavi

Go to top