My pov only (Page 9)

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Hi  Sri, Hey hi DocBig smile...
I can feel your Pain!!!! Embarrassed

Don't cry Girls any more , SHLOK BABU was come  back in full form with trimmed bear  & new Hair style!!!!!

However, Shlok Babu has lost a  bit weight , looking Lean & slim!!!!! Day Dreaminglooking hott na

He would  do now hot  ROM with TIny !!!!! Wink

Sorry no more Tiny, She now has grown up to his nose level - perect for Eskimo Kiss!!!! LOL 

Do not expect too much about  5 SR -  He would follow non touch technique!!!!!!! yaa...but u never noe...yaar..i got so many nirmas but none of u discussed any of them...i cant do as i m given 1st warning...dont want to increase the %LOL

Amir Khan is also my most  favourite   Hero!!! HI five

But    Our SHREWED HUNKY SHLOK AGNIHOTRI Is much better than SRK!!!!! (POV). i compared because of his eye brows...match perfectly

In some secenes I can think Avinash as a   budding future angry youngman like BIG B!!!! i really want to see him in bollywood movies

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to You & your family!!! Same to u dear...Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year to u and ur famiy ...
wishing HNY in advance ,i won't be here on New year eve 

Sri,

Now a days I am very busy, Chritsmas time - many  colleagues are on holiday but  Some one has to cover the clinics/ hospital-. suppose Today I was on duty but was not busy, got time to  open the forum & participated in discussion!!!!!!

Your writings are very witty - everybody can not make this type of NIRMA post!!!! - I feel this a special talent!!!

It is very common culture among medics to have all sorts of salient jokes regarding human relationship  / human body parts !!! but not openly vulger way!!!! - everybody takes this very sportingly in our field!!!!! I can remmember in my  student life -  our professors also  used to   make  all sorts  of jokes just to make  study more enjoyable rather than boring!!!!

NIRMA POSTS also has exactly  the same type of effect making the enviroment light and enjoyable!!!!

We all love EBP & entire EBP team. Our Leads are Superb -  in all respects - look wise / acting wise!!!!

EBP fans are crazy about the leads, that's why they made so many  NIRMA POSTs!!!!
 In fact when We make NIRMA posts on  Particular ACTOR or ACTRESS ( definitely it would be HERO & HEROIN - main characters) - it reflects their popularity among the fans!!!!

BASHING is a  bad thing but healthy criticism should be always welcome!!!

We are all well educated coming from respectable back ground-   Can not do anything  harmul or vulger!!!! ( POV).

Whever I  get time, I  would try to  particiapte in NIRMA discussion!!!

Have a lovely time on NEw Year Eve  & best wishes for 2015

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srilotus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index