Rangrasiya

India-Forums

   
Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud Collage:Stumped(part 7) (Page 9)

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Joined: 15 October 2013
Posts: 3714

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psagars

Originally posted by aaliah3108

Originally posted by la126

Multimedia...u r the chameleon here...



ROCKERZZZ...RED ONE


Congo shongooo... Party treat chahiye rockstarrr...


oye !!! thanks for pointing it out dear...and mujhe Ruchi ji na kaho Priye !! LOL I am a lot sillier than I appear to be on IF...
Hji...hello nahi hui humse...ye lo !!! kar lo ...hi and hello / jhappi and friendly pappi ...hug from behind emoticon

 I wrote friendly specifically bcoz some people around us turn innocent things into ...ram jaane kya kya !! 

MR !!!! u r a rockstar for sure..Party


Ruchi dear, a pappi can never be really friendly. And innocent pappi is the only one that is given to a child.

A quote for asking/giving a pappi

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I wil give it back"

Good quote. A dialogue I have heard is " Let me give you a kiss. If you don't like it you can give it back. Else ask for more"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_ResHma_ELLUNDAA-mr-aaliah3108

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Joined: 15 October 2013
Posts: 3714

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Originally posted by la126

My brother is a big villian in my life... Cry
Mira darling I was posting a reply n then he switched off the pc... Dead
Ok miru darling...u r waiting for ur rudra banna... Wink
I wish u get ur prince n have lots n lots of kids so thaat u need to open a kindergarten...n then v will sent JJ to Finland as a nursery teacher... Haina Mano...


LOL


Deeps aap agaye????? Party
WHAT? A kindergarden? Can't believe you...LOL ROFL
Well, then I should start soon.. and do a lot of this and more...
JJ; are you ready to come Finland?


If you promise to tell me in detail about the more part - yes I can come - and then make a post here for the benefit of all ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-mr-

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Joined: 30 July 2014
Posts: 4242

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Originally posted by Fimiramak

Originally posted by la126

My brother is a big villian in my life... Cry
Mira darling I was posting a reply n then he switched off the pc... Dead
Ok miru darling...u r waiting for ur rudra banna... Wink
I wish u get ur prince n have lots n lots of kids so thaat u need to open a kindergarten...n then v will sent JJ to Finland as a nursery teacher... Haina Mano...


LOL


Deeps aap agaye????? Party
WHAT? A kindergarden? Can't believe you...LOL ROFL
Well, then I should start soon.. and do a lot of this and more...
JJ; are you ready to come Finland?


If you promise to tell me in detail about the more part - yes I can come - and then make a post here for the benefit of all ...

Just wait for a while, I search from internet those more parts and get back to you...or I can check from our hospital research library if there is any scientific researchs from that particular subject ROFL ROFL


Edited by Fimiramak - 24 December 2014 at 2:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKLaaliah3108

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Joined: 31 March 2013
Posts: 6290

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Originally posted by JJKKL

Originally posted by Fimiramak

Originally posted by la126

My brother is a big villian in my life... Cry
Mira darling I was posting a reply n then he switched off the pc... Dead
Ok miru darling...u r waiting for ur rudra banna... Wink
I wish u get ur prince n have lots n lots of kids so thaat u need to open a kindergarten...n then v will sent JJ to Finland as a nursery teacher... Haina Mano...


LOL


Deeps aap agaye????? Party
WHAT? A kindergarden? Can't believe you...LOL ROFL
Well, then I should start soon.. and do a lot of this and more...
JJ; are you ready to come Finland?


If you promise to tell me in detail about the more part - yes I can come - and then make a post here for the benefit of all ...

Just wait for a while, I search from internet those more parts and get back to you...or I can check from our hospital research library if there is any scientific researchs from that particular subject ROFL ROFL

@ JJ and MIra -  Please carry on ...with your Dil Maange More thoughts !!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ResHma_ELLUNDAA-mr-

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Joined: 31 March 2013
Posts: 6290

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Originally posted by psagars

Originally posted by aaliah3108

Originally posted by la126

Multimedia...u r the chameleon here...



ROCKERZZZ...RED ONE


Congo shongooo... Party treat chahiye rockstarrr...


oye !!! thanks for pointing it out dear...and mujhe Ruchi ji na kaho Priye !! LOL I am a lot sillier than I appear to be on IF...
Hji...hello nahi hui humse...ye lo !!! kar lo ...hi and hello / jhappi and friendly pappi ...hug from behind emoticon

 I wrote friendly specifically bcoz some people around us turn innocent things into ...ram jaane kya kya !! 

MR !!!! u r a rockstar for sure..Party


Ruchi dear, a pappi can never be really friendly. And innocent pappi is the only one that is given to a child.

A quote for asking/giving a pappi

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I wil give it back"

Good quote. A dialogue I have heard is " Let me give you a kiss. If you don't like it you can give it back. Else ask for more"


@ JJ : what a quote !!! Want best in both cases... naughtyyy !! and @ Reshma : how about you check out this one ...Wink
 


Edited by aaliah3108 - 24 December 2014 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ResHma_ELLUNDAA

ELLUNDAA Goldie
ELLUNDAA
ELLUNDAA

Joined: 06 October 2012
Posts: 1085

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
One kindergarten post made this much hungama? Guys Shocked
Unbelievable... Shocked Shocked

I didn't do it...*no no no shooking my head*



Miraaa... Dead

Shiva Shiva... Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Joined: 30 July 2014
Posts: 4242

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by la126

One kindergarten post made this much hungama? Guys Shocked
Unbelievable... Shocked Shocked

I didn't do it...*no no no shooking my head
Miraaa... Dead

Shiva Shiva... Shocked
On my coffee break... Mira what? Shocked
I am talking about what I don't have. LOL

Shiva? Confused I don't understand? 
Isn't Shiva "the Great One", a form of God? or what are you meaning by saying Shiva,Shiva? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA

ELLUNDAA Goldie
ELLUNDAA
ELLUNDAA

Joined: 06 October 2012
Posts: 1085

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Oh Mira...its just chanting Shiva Shiva yes its lord Shiva...
Like if u hear or see something bad...not bad exactly...ummm... Confused

Okay koi toh samjhao isse...i don't know how to explain Mira...

U started with kiss n MUCH MORE...no?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mr-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Parud Collage:Stumped(part 6)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 87   Views: 4526

-Mano- 87 4526 07 January 2015 at 12:41am by ..NeverGiveUp..
Parud Collage:Stumped(part 4)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 60   Views: 4159

-Mano- 60 4159 27 December 2014 at 11:03pm by -Pramila-
Parud Collage:Stumped(part 2)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 42   Views: 2247

-Mano- 42 2247 25 December 2014 at 5:34am by -Pramila-
Parud Edit:Parud Sangeet

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 43   Views: 4274

-Mano- 43 4274 19 November 2014 at 12:37pm by _sush_
letest Song For Parud...exlusively for parud...

Author: Swenna10   Replies: 3   Views: 2281

Swenna10 3 2281 23 May 2014 at 7:39pm by sadhnasoumya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index