Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by rima4ever

actually god needs the god men
also good na that the good men die early
they dont have to suffer in this world much

It's sad but death and suffering are a part of life, none can escape it.  As long as we are in this world each and everyone of us will face something or the other, some more than others. The world needs good people in it, to give hope.  When people constantly see bad all around them obviously they'll get depressed and want to give up but one good person can change the outlook of a person, one good person can bring hope to someone and show them that even though there is all this pain and suffering in the world there is still some good left in the world.
Originally posted by Gingerly

It's sad but death and suffering are a part of life, none can escape it.  As long as we are in this world each and everyone of us will face something or the other, some more than others. The world needs good people in it, to give hope.  When people constantly see bad all around them obviously they'll get depressed and want to give up but one good person can change the outlook of a person, one good person can bring hope to someone and show them that even though there is all this pain and suffering in the world there is still some good left in the world.

Very well written. Agree completely 👏

Guess we will have to wait for the full flashback story of Narayani and Vishwas.

that is so deep but true
Originally posted by Namzz

Very well written. Agree completely 👏

Guess we will have to wait for the full flashback story of Narayani and Vishwas.

narayani vr story will take time to come out fully
I'm really curious to know their story. There is so much hurt and hatred there.

Yes especially on Narayani's part, VR left her with deep wound that hasn't healed. I'm also curious to know their back story.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago

Yes especially on Narayani's part, VR left her with deep wound that hasn't healed. I'm also curious to know their back story.

Totally. 😛

i am sure we will get it in bits and pieces

even i want it to come out soon
It would be interesting and I want to see everyone's reaction to it.