Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|| The India-Forums New Years Block Party 2015 || Day 4 page 11 (Page 7)

sanyu1997 Newbie
sanyu1997
sanyu1997

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
PartyThere's party on my mind for this new year Dancing

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I just love each segment of this thread posted till now...love emotional atyachar concept...everyone has done wonderful job Clap Thumbs Up
New year siggies are too good! Star Cant decide which one to use! Tongue

Edited by debasree04 - 28 December 2014 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sud-

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Great thread :D
Day 1 activity : I am Mechanics and performers :) 

debasree04

barsha_dash IF-Dazzler
barsha_dash
barsha_dash

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Day 2 is hilarious...especially Bigg Boss hosted by Dolly BindraROFLAwesome pst guys!!!Clap

alleyway

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
LoVELY and ya
The Three Khans will all shave their heads. There is something to be said about the mere visual of it and how damp it makes your life instantly. Yes, friends, oh, yes.
OMG
Roxxy47 IF-Rockerz
Roxxy47
Roxxy47

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Just came across this thread...
This is a fabulous concept Big smile...
Beautiful signatures , A very great thread it is Thumbs Up ...

For the 1st Day activity :
I think i'm #6 - The Duty Full Filler Embarrassed

For the 2nd Day activity :

I'll hope from the "Optimist's Sunshiny Hopes" Big smile...
#1 - Poverty and #3 - Human Ego Tongue...

& i hope for a better year Wink
amidstthehues Senior Member
amidstthehues
amidstthehues

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
2.       Sherlock Series Four will be delayed on account of Benedict Cumberbatch's wedding and because Moffat and Gatiss are more sadistic than we are. The painthe sheer pain, it would cause anyone to imagine graduating high school, then possibly completing a professional course, then possibly getting married and having babies (not in that order necessarily) and then, Sherlock still a year away. 

Pain has more letters than Sherlock has episodes per season. Pig 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_Asomergasm.

Angel-Jot. IF-Veteran Member
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BC Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Have a question? Want to know the future? Ask the all-knowing crystal ball! "Oh Crystal ball; there are so many things I want to know. Oh Crystal ball there are so many things I need to know.
Oh Crystal ball; reveal it all!"

After intense concentration and a wave of my hand over the all-knowing crystal ball, the zodiac oracle has revealed what tomorrow has in mind for you; or if you are in its mind at all.The Crystal ball unlocks the mystery:

Naturally active people and full of vibrant energy. You like to appreciate frank and uncomplicated people. You take the good and the bad and you have a sitcom that haunts you all day. The stars predict for the coming week; you will wake up, do a bunch of stuff and go back to sleep.

The Taurus horoscope indicates that you have a lot of willpower present and you are a stable minded person. The starts foresee a time of great happiness and joy in your future, but they really have to squint in order to make it out. In the coming weeks; get ready to discover how one moves around with the use of legs.

The twins. Ah! Everyone loves a schizophrenic! Gemini's are very versatile, sensitive and expressive people who love driving funny cars. Sometimes driving them into trees and at times into buildings. The stars tell me that flying cars will be introduced into the market in a few weeks. Famous celebrities will be seen test driving them in advertisements. It may not be accessible to all, just yet. To have such a car in your home may take another ten years.

Energy and compassion is all that matters. Oh and also trying to figure out what's going in everyone's life in the galaxy except yours. If you're lucky enough then your friends will eventually tell you. You hate ironing your clothes and are lazier than the sloth. You probably would like a 15 minute rest for every breath you take. The Crystal ball reveals that tomorrow night you will be a day older and you will know about the right things to say in awkward situations - unfortunately you will think about those things the next day.

You are enthusiastic and enjoy an audience that you can enlighten with your ideas. You grab attention in every way you can. You love kissing the mirror, but breaking news: the world doesn't revolve around you. The Leo horoscope tells me that in the next weeks you will finally find out about the world outside your own head and you will quit pacing back and forth in your mind's living room.

Very loyal people and straight to the point. People say you're a control freak. Sometimes people with this star sign tend to think that everything is about them. But it's not; well, not always. Most of them have OCD and have a tendency of colour coordinating everything in their wardrobe. The stars predict that next week you will spend all your days scrubbing your floor while using a magnifying glass looking for germs.

You thoughtful little creature. The crystal ball foresees another year of thoughts that will never see the light of day as the dictates of logic make you keep them to yourself. Your thirst for progress in life is likely to force you to quit watching Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke. Oh, smart one, despite all the progress, the rain on your parade will be ceaseless this year. Sorry.

Born a winner, you will pass all the exams with flying colors and peers will pass by you at the speed of light. Even though the stars themselves claim that they get their bodies waxed oftener than you do, do not blame your unkempt appearance for that. They are just jealous. Over-achieving you, you go tell them that it's not as easy as they think to get a 110 on a 100 mark test. Walk tall! 

Cheerful perfectionist, you are to find romance and professional success and ample parking space all in this year. The glow about you will however dampen if you tell your significant other that the ketchup stains on their yellow shirts are unsightly. The stars predict a difficult choice ahead of you. What is it going to be? Your beloved in a not stained and ironed white shirt or the free pizza coupons they left behind?

Endurance and stamina are characteristic to this sign. Unfortunately, a number of others have had to find these qualities in themselves in order to deal with the mere thought of you this year. You have broken many hearts in the year that has gone by. The crystal ball strongly suggests you don't break anymore hearts this year because the crystal ball can see many broken bones around you. Guess what? They are all yours.

You are trustworthy and believe in the power of truth. This year, try believing something new, the stars suggest. Like stop believing that that flab you have had since you were fifteen is 'a little holiday weight' and miracles will follow. Also, do not be a snob this year, we know you can be trusted, doesn't mean everyone else is Dumbledore.

You live in the present and the future is just as livable, says the crystal ball. You are happy and everyone can see that. Try not to rub your happiness in other people's faces or they are likely to want to rub your shins with a hot rod of iron. Some actually will. Wear rubber shoes this year. Actually, if possible, don't step foot outside your house, you're just too happy to be exposed.

Credit: .LilGreenRobot. & epiphany.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 29 December 2014 at 5:42pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana..alohomora..-Obsessed-barsha_dash.PastelDamsel.-Saumya-pancakes_Padfoot_.iridescence..annihilation.debasree04verisimilitudeOtakuGirl-DeboOhmyjerryworldPreternatural.LadyHitler._Ridz_.LilGreenRobot.Abhiya4life.giggles.-Slytherclaw-trolldemort.-Koeli_Appy-BornThisWaySilentSilversomergasm.-Priii-Liana.

Go to top