Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/bKwheoA.gif

The Pessimist's Ode to a Damp and Leaking Future

Poet Emily Dickinson said that forever is composed of nows. There is much to be said about the nows to which she referred because more often than not, these nows are used up, absolutely destroyed in our harmless attempts at anticipating the next now, the future. The future is great, don't get us wrong. It needs planning, it needs predicting on the parts of those who are going to live it. We are never completely sure. Great man John Green said, more recently than great woman Emily Dickinson that nothing ever happens like you imagine it will but then again, if you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all. In the sacred presence of their powerful words, we now present to you a list of predictions from our side, our take on what 2015 will be like. 

1.       Your eye candy (he could be anywhere, yes, we're assuming it's a he) will come out of the closet at long last. Yes. We know that even from afar, just how supremely leaking that would make 2015.

2.       Sherlock Series Four will be delayed on account of Benedict Cumberbatch's wedding and because Moffat and Gatiss are more sadistic than we are. The pain, the sheer pain, it would cause anyone to imagine graduating high school, then possibly completing a professional course, then possibly getting married and having babies (not in that order necessarily) and then, Sherlock still a year away. 

3.       There will be a season 9 of Bigg Boss, also not hosted by Salman Khan, but by Dolly Bindra. Blood is spilling out of all of my pores for even suggesting this, yes. Everybody feels your pain.

4.       The Three Khans will all shave their heads. There is something to be said about the mere visual of it and how damp it makes your life instantly. Yes, friends, oh, yes.

5.       US President Barrack Obama will refuse to visit India as guest for the26th January Celebration. Alright, that is some serious stuff that will take Twitter by storm for weeks at length. 

6.       There will be no more Pretentious Movie Reviews because Kanan Gill will wake up on the 5th of January 2015, realize he's too hot for the girls who post him proposals in the comments below the videos. And Biswa Kalyan Rathi will finally see that it is not okay that he is universally shadowed by the hotness of his fellow YouTuber.  He will spare his own feelings. This loss to our country, ladies, is unthinkable, even for sadists.

The Optimist's Sunshiny Hopes

2015; a brand new year which holds promises and positive hopes for one and all. With the dawn of every New Year and new month our expectations grow and we yearn for a better future. But the future is said to be a mystery in itself that it is difficult to comprehend the upcoming events.

1. Poverty. No country and no people will reside in poverty because we will have picked them up with love, not money.

2. Religion will be left behind as a devastating system of competition, completely unnecessary in the grand scheme of things. The debate about God will be forgotten as it was just a ploy to massage man's ego, and for the benefit of mankind.

2. Human ego. Man will no longer be isolated from his fellow man, but will have shed his fears, paranoia, and mistrust. In this view, man will continue to be an individual, but not one at odds with other individuals.  In effect, the "rat race" will have terminated and everyone will be getting along splendidly.

4. Health. Disease will be a distant memory, and not because it was eradicated by science. Disease is due to poverty, deplorable living conditions, stress, anxiety, and hate. When these things have been left behind, healing and good health will quickly follow.

5. Freedom. The present abyss between who we really are and who we think we need to be in order to survive this system of things will be so dramatically reduced through societal changes, better family relations, and a natural determination to compassionately understand one another, that there will be no violent and threatening criminal behavior.

6. Recycling. Tracking and encouraging recycling habits will become even more prominent on the agenda of our political leaders intending to prevent waste and save the planet. Cost and technology innovation will be the major aspects in achieving these goals.

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CC, This is amazing! New Years Block Party, WooHoo...πŸ˜†

Day 1, I'm basically :πŸ˜‰

6.The Duty Full Filler

The Duty Full Fillers are the ones who are interested in a peaceful living. They are satisfied with a monotonous life and don't like to take risks. They feel uncomfortable to express emotions to anyone.They are "good citizens" who can be depended on to do the right thing for their families and communities.
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love this, CCs!!

For Day 1: I'm this: Performer

Waiting for the days ahead!
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome thread and concept :D
Great job CC team. :D
Loved the siggys and tags,truly beautiful <3
okay i am mix of these two 🀣
and
pontiacbandit thumbnail
I can't wait for Sherlock any further 2016. Yes. Mark and Steven sure are sadistic :'(
And Kanan and Biswa cannot stop making Pretentious Movie Reviews :'(
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Proud to be a CC!! Amazing work guys!! Just loved the posts!!
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post. Graphics are emos are cute and pretty.
Wishing in advance for New Year to all :)
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy New Year to all in advance...and thank you CC's for this awesome thread...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Day One - My Formula 

I think       +          =   me.     πŸ˜†

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Day 2 page 5 is an awesome post. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks CC team.
Mou  πŸ€— love the avs - hilarious πŸ˜†
Keep rocking. β€οΈ
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is such a beautiful thread!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I am waiting for the New Year eagerly.πŸ˜› And this is well said: "The New year is the best time to make resolutions, to promise to yourself to improve your personality."

I feel everyone can strive to improve their personality.😊

Anyways, I am a mix of these two emoticonsπŸ˜†...

The Caregiver

I am more of thisπŸ˜†- The Mechanics