India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|| The India-Forums New Years Block Party 2015 || Day 4 page 11

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

For some, a great year has come to an end & some are rejoicing that the not-so-great year is finally over. But why worry? This is the opportunity to make the upcoming year even better than the last! This is the time to forget about the bitter past and start afresh if the odds haven't been in your favour till now. You never know, what the future awaits for you.

Get your party clothes on people! It's time to bid adieu to 2014 & move on to 2015 with the beautiful memories of the past.

And surprise surprise! This year is nothing like other times. We aren't counting down the last few days just like that, instead we will enjoy every single day till the clock strikes 12 & 2015 finally approaches. Every day, we will update this thread with a new activity until the 31st!

Keep your eyes on this thread everyday for new activities & don't forget to participate! There's nothing better than having fun with your friends & welcoming the new year with open arms.

Buckle up everyone, let the fun times begin!

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 23 December 2014 at 5:30pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaayubhi19SpotlightCanvasLuv-IKNMPNilarani-Fortune--RD-Athene..alohomora..-Obsessed-NarutoFanAru_Aanael24najma123.Username.SpellofJoy--sonam--Angela_Grokes-CrazySobtian-Roxxy47anjoriiiunitatoxo.Katelyn..BONANZA..pancakesxbeyondwordsx-Anarkali.Angel-Jot..StarryPhoenixthegameisondebasree04verisimilitudeGulaabiAakhein.Bobbi.PreternaturalBorn2Dance.LilGreenRobot.OtakuGirl-Debobahi.Reshh16.LadyHitler.Amanat..giggles.Abhiya4life-silentbang--Cutyee-Piku-trolldemort.Aloof.NestleToulousesomergasm.-Koeli_Appy-IWishICould-PuNiTh-AASUS-Priii-RainbowSunLimitLessFanNikki_Titli.Leprechaun.Liana.

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

I n d e x

Day One - Page 1

Day Two - Page 5

Day Three - Page 7

Day Four - Page 11

S i g n a t ur e s

http://i.imgur.com/fljd7ll.gif

http://uploadir.com/u/5krikdl3.png

http://uploadir.com/u/udkgj3h1.png

http://i.imgur.com/w1JaE8n.png

http://i.imgur.com/8Qvf7rd.png

Edited by Aahaana - 30 December 2014 at 12:12pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNilarani-Fortune-zainy26alleyway-RD-Athene-Obsessed-Angela_GrokesKatelyn-CrazySobtian-Roxxy47SpellofJoy.iridescence.pancakeskiminonawa.Username.xbeyondwordsxVishaD.Angel-Jot..StarryPhoenixsupercool3realitybitesBobbi.thegameisondebasree04verisimilitudePreternatural-silentbang-Abhiya4life.giggles._Ridz_-CutyeeTheItalianBride.LadyHitler.Amanat.Born2Dance.LilGreenRobot.Reshh16OtakuGirl-Debobahi.GulaabiAakhein.-Slytherclaw-caffeineaddict.somergasm.Aloof.-Koeli_Appy-IWishICouldtrolldemort.AASUS-Priii-Liana.

unitatoxo. IF-Rockerz
unitatoxo.
unitatoxo.

Exuberant CC Captain

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged

With the end of 2014, we leave behind the bad deeds we did, the lies we made and with the dawn of the new year (2015), comes a new ray of hope, a hope to change.
 The New year is the best time to make resolutions, to promise to yourself to improve your personality. So we bring an opportunity for all you beautiful people, to identify, how have you been the whole year and how you wish to be the next year. What can be better than expressing your feeling through emoticons.

So choose from the set of emoticons below. Choose the emoticon
  which reflects you and do the emotional atyaachaar  to this thread.

1.The Executive

The ones which are studious, assertive and outspoken. They often get angry and have no patience for inefficiency.

2.The Caregiver

The one with a warm heart who tends to put the needs of others over their own needs. These are overly sensitive and can not be mean to anyone even if they want to. The Caregivers are overly sensitive.

3.The Doers

The doers are blunt, straight - forward risk takers . They are very impatient with "theories" and are more into "getting things done"
These are people with an abundance of enthusiasm and energy.

4.The Artists

They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses.
They are introverts and are difficult to understand.

5.The Mechanics

You deal with things very rationally and practically. You tend to stress yourself most of the times which causes you to get angry often.

6.The Duty Full Filler

The Duty Full Fillers are the ones who are interested in a peaceful living. They are satisfied with a monotonous life and don't like to take risks. They feel uncomfortable to express emotions to anyone.They are "good citizens" who can be depended on to do the right thing for their families and communities.

7.The Performers

They are lively people and tend to make decisions based only on personal experiences. When they perform under a great deal of stress, they get overwhelmed with negatives thoughts and possibilities. As an optimistic individual who lives in the world of possibilities, negative possibilities do not sit well with them. They try to be strong and tend to hide emotions often.

Go ahead and post the emoticons which reflects you,
start the emotional atyaachaar!

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 23 December 2014 at 9:00pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanajahanaaraNilaraniLuv-IKNMPalleywayCricktFan-Fortune--RD-AthenepancakesAngela_Grokes.Username.-GoluGudiya-Roxxy47SpellofJoyUniquely...mexbeyondwordsx-Anarkali.VishaD.Angel-Jot..StarryPhoenixrealitybitessupercool3Bobbi.Preternaturalthegameisondebasree04verisimilitudeOtakuGirl-Debobahi.GulaabiAakhein.Reshh16-Cutyee.LadyHitler.-silentbang-Amanat.Born2Dance.LilGreenRobot.Abhiya4life-Slytherclaw-trolldemort.Aloof.-Koeli_Appy-IWishICouldBornThisWaysomergasm.AASUSSilentSilver-Priii-RainbowSunNikki_TitliLiana.

Abhisheking IF-Rockerz
Abhisheking
Abhisheking

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Awesum Idea CCs to celebrate each passing day!! Clap
Loved this line : Cool With the end of 2014, we leave behind the bad deeds we did, the lies we made and with the dawn of the new year (2015), comes a new ray of hope, a hope to change.

And...the siggies and tags are also mind blowing!!Approve

Emotional Atyaachaar - how funny!! ROFLROFL
Okay,so the emo which reflects me is...D'oh
and I think partially this one too...ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaara-Fortune-..alohomora..unitatoxo..Username..StarryPhoenixPreternaturaldebasree04Reshh16trolldemort..Leprechaun.

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Beautiful thread and great job again CC-ians for the idea Clap
Coming to the emoticons, i'm myself confused which one am i Confused

Maybe a mix of and 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-..alohomora...Username.unitatoxo.debasree04Preternaturaltrolldemort..Leprechaun.

Asherkibiwi Coolbie
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
wow another awesome post, gr8 work CCs Clap and those newyear siggies r beautiful, this NY I dont need to surf Google for nice newyear greetings ROFL

I'm 7.The Performers ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..alohomora..unitatoxo..Username.debasree04trolldemort..Leprechaun.

..BONANZA.. IF-Rockerz
..BONANZA..
..BONANZA..

FF Graphicer

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
wow amazing concept
Maja ane wala hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..alohomora..unitatoxo..Username.debasree04

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli