India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Nandin Doest Deserve this Crap!

backwithabang Senior Member
backwithabang
backwithabang

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Gosh ! I am so upset with the current track. Poor editing , 6days to 5 days without informing etc etc... took all this crap coz of Manan and look what the CVs are doing to Manan. Its quite evident that most of us are not at all liking the track and we all are right. Holy [email protected][email protected] it has been 35 episodes now since Nandini has been shedding the tears . How much more patience should we keep. Week after week they are showing us the crap!!
Manik Breaks Nandinis Heart - She gets insulted and lose Musicana - Manik wins Musicana --- Who is right???

Manik never tells the truth about Dhruv to Nandini !! Nandini herself finds it out! Who is right?

To get Nandini's apology . Manik Kidnaps Nandini against her wish . The best part is he does not even admit / realize that he is in love. Who is right?

Manik again shows his reckless behavior is the hospital and asks Nandini to make a decision immediately without even understanding how much pain she is going through??? Who is right?

Now Nandini is walking like a Zombie in the college , serving tea and coffeeDeadDead. All alone , shedding buckets of tears !! The only thing she wants is Maniks welfare ! 

The female lead crying from last 35 episodes and Vikku says that this show is not Cliche!!!ClapClap
( Worst than Saas Bahu I say)

I really appreciate the Hard Work which the team is putting in but what about us?? Why is everyone taking us for granted?

Its my last week of being patient. If things don't start moving in the positive direction then Friday would be my last episode of KYY I will watch .CryCry. I am very Hurt bcoz this is the only show which I watch on TV at present. 

I really hope that CVs understand the feeling of the viewers and do not be arrogant on sticking to some preplanned track! I have seen so many shows getting ruined coz of this type of arrogance. 

Edited by backwithabang - 22 December 2014 at 8:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Starshinashravya.krAmbyliciousAnamikaSJainI...MuratHayat-bharti-Aliyagogoi

backwithabang Senior Member
backwithabang
backwithabang

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Any also friends please recommend 1 good show on Tv. I might need this after friday!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Omg..I don't understand nandu ke rone se sab manik ko kyun blame kar rahe hain...now this is not fair..we all know that nandu herself has chosen this..when manik did mistake by sacrificing his love for dhruv then almost every one blamed manik and it was obvious too coz he did the mistake..but after that he only suffered,he too cried a lot,he was also in pain..and now nandu only decided to leave him as she promised her aiappa and clearly said manik that we cant be together..now when she made it so clear,why she is following manik anymore,she should stay away from him naa,manik doing what she wanted..ignoring her,so that's fine naa..coz as she said yesterday..can't we stay normal..I mean what she is expecting from manik now..! She couldn't feel that how manik would be feeling now and nandu should think..that it may hurt..now if nandu only chose to cry,then why blaming manik...

I too want to see them together..but this time nandu should realize that she did a mistake by leaving manik..and that will be fair enough..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gayatridevika

irum90 Newbie
irum90
irum90

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
guys manik only thought of himself nd never thought what pain nandini is goin through so even i m seeing only this week nd if things dint go well i m quitting the show
Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
please it is request lets stop this nandu is wrong and manik is wrong and just focus on manan if at all we still want manan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gayatridevikaAmbylicious-bharti-ashmitaa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top