Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

New symbolism (Page 3)

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Yes. Hopefully with this new beginning, Nisha will actually get serious about her 6 months challenge with Dadaji, and not drown herself in e-Nisha..

Me hoping for that tooo, she needs to focus on her career rather than being occupied with e-Nisha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Yes. Hopefully with this new beginning, Nisha will actually get serious about her 6 months challenge with Dadaji, and not drown herself in e-Nisha..

Me hoping for that tooo, she needs to focus on her career rather than being occupied with e-Nisha.

At the same time, I am sure Nisha isn't going to abandon e-Nisha. Viraj is going to share his views about Nisha to e-Nisha and this will grow on. I can only see this as a reason why CVs have brought in this angle. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessglory

Yes definitely for nisha it is new begining in her life with her viraj that is really exciting but this e-nisha is also important i think viraj will confess his luv for nisha to e-nisha only for him all other girls mentioned by priyanka are just time pass parties wild nights like that but nisha will be first one to touch his heart and we have seen he doesnt open up with much ppl so he may tell this email friend about his love for nisha  this is my opinion

That would be really bad...IMPOV. I think this e-Nisha, as a catalyst is not needed at all. Just the way Nisha has opened up to Viraj, Viraj should find that home in Nisha and not e-Nisha. 

@ bold : I totally agree with you on this. Instead of opening to his new found "email friend ", he can do the same with Nisha...

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Yes definitely for nisha it is new begining in her life with her viraj that is really exciting but this e-nisha is also important i think viraj will confess his luv for nisha to e-nisha only for him all other girls mentioned by priyanka are just time pass parties wild nights like that but nisha will be first one to touch his heart and we have seen he doesnt open up with much ppl so he may tell this email friend about his love for nisha  this is my opinion

That would be really bad...IMPOV. I think this e-Nisha, as a catalyst is not needed at all. Just the way Nisha has opened up to Viraj, Viraj should find that home in Nisha and not e-Nisha. 

@ bold : I totally agree with you on this. Instead of opening to his new found "email friend ", he can do the same with Nisha...

Which he won't because he doesn't like to share his feelings openly. I would have liked it if Nisha changes that attitude of Viraj and make him speak openly, instead of using e-Nisha. What if he likes e-Nisha and not the real Nisha. 

caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Which he won't because he doesn't like to share his feelings openly. I would have liked it if Nisha changes that attitude of Viraj and make him speak openly, instead of using e-Nisha. What if he likes e-Nisha and not the real Nisha. 

At bold - I too had this fear Shwets..

Shwets1502

MyselfMihu Senior Member
MyselfMihu
MyselfMihu

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
chuck the rest! can't ppl enjoy simply
tum hi bana lo serial itna stupidity lagti h toh
E nisha is good nishu is good viraj ka best

Edited by titlimihu - 23 December 2014 at 8:09am
MyselfMihu Senior Member
MyselfMihu
MyselfMihu

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
*the best
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titlimihu

chuck the rest! can't ppl enjoy simply
tum hi bana lo serial itna stupidity lagti h toh
E nisha is good nishu is good viraj ka best

People will enjoy if its worth enjoying and people criticise because they aren't stupid to accept anything that is shown by the CVs. 

_UptoNoGood_caller123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index