Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

New symbolism (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

Yes definitely for nisha it is new begining in her life with her viraj that is really exciting but this e-nisha is also important i think viraj will confess his luv for nisha to e-nisha only for him all other girls mentioned by priyanka are just time pass parties wild nights like that but nisha will be first one to touch his heart and we have seen he doesnt open up with much ppl so he may tell this email friend about his love for nisha  this is my opinion

That would be really bad...IMPOV. I think this e-Nisha, as a catalyst is not needed at all. Just the way Nisha has opened up to Viraj, Viraj should find that home in Nisha and not e-Nisha. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryAnju_Seshasrkcaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
ok guys you'll carry on. I have to go now. Loads of work are therea sChristmas is so near. bye. Catch you later..
Will catch up with discussions later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Yes definitely for nisha it is new begining in her life with her viraj that is really exciting but this e-nisha is also important i think viraj will confess his luv for nisha to e-nisha only for him all other girls mentioned by priyanka are just time pass parties wild nights like that but nisha will be first one to touch his heart and we have seen he doesnt open up with much ppl so he may tell this email friend about his love for nisha  this is my opinion

So if we consider Viraj's history of passing time with girls,Does he take this Email wale female also as Timepass as of now!!!Who knows how they gonna show up his other side..So much of confusion about his other side.Better not to thinkShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglorycaller123Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Yes. Hopefully with this new beginning, Nisha will actually get serious about her 6 months challenge with Dadaji, and not drown herself in e-Nisha..
I too hope for the same.
I to don't like E nisha

Bingo..We are not in team  e-Nisha.
Let her come out of her haunted past after this new beginningWink

Hey count me toSmile.. i m also nt in team e-nisha

prachiicaller123Shwets1502

-muriel- Groupbie
-muriel-
-muriel-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by caller123

Yes. Hopefully with this new beginning, Nisha will actually get serious about her 6 months challenge with Dadaji, and not drown herself in e-Nisha..
I too hope for the same.
I to don't like E nisha

Bingo..We are not in team  e-Nisha.
Let her come out of her haunted past after this new beginningWink

Nisha is very much inspired by Viraj. maybe somewhere she found him as a trustworthy friend to share her past. On the other hand to Viraj, Nisha is only his assistant not his crush to be close with her or to share his past. So E-Nisha is important to dig out Viraj past.

Edited by -muriel- - 22 December 2014 at 11:09pm

princessglorycaller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged

@arya 
You are right. The story is moving on very slowly. But the time frame for us is very long. But I don't think CVs would be keeping that in mind. Umesh-Aman track would reach an end in a month, which will be shown to us in probably two months. They will fast track it later. 

You can't trust the CVs to follow time frame. We did see what they did with Ram Singh..LOL
yup Ram Singh is the good example for time frame.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged

That would be really bad...IMPOV. I think this e-Nisha, as a catalyst is not needed at all. Just the way Nisha has opened up to Viraj, Viraj should find that home in Nisha and not e-Nisha. 
hmm... up to he has found something in her. He always worried about Nisha when she's in pain. Yes sometimes for him she looks weird but he already has started depend on her... If this goes on he will surely fall in love. If this email wali female says that she loves him after sometime ( it needs so much time like the time frame of ram singhLOL) ,it will help him to find whom he truly loves.Embarrassed
I don't know why CV's used EMWF. So we'll wait and see.

Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged

hmm... up to he has found something in her. He always worried about Nisha when she's in pain. Yes sometimes for him she looks weird but he already has started depend on her... If this goes on he will surely fall in love. If this email wali female says that she loves him after sometime ( it needs so much time like the time frame of ram singhLOL) ,it will help him to find whom he truly loves.Embarrassed
I don't know why CV's used EMWF. So we'll wait and see.
He will blurt out to EMWF that he loves Nisha who knows? Only CV knows.LOL

Shwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index