Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

I want Pritam to win BB - Praneet Bhat (Page 5)

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom_loving

i also have one song which they must be singing coz both of them  helped every HM in BB8
koi jab raah na paaye,mere sang aaye,
ke peg peg deep jalaye,
meri dosti mera payar

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom_loving

girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom_loving

for me the best movement was when after Pritam - Puneet fight praneet gave him water he was always stood by him
And when puneet was shouting on parneet the way he said aapne situation handle kiya

it shows their respect fr each other

Agree...
tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I don't know if any of you guys saw Praneet's live chat. He is so sweet.Said so many good things abt Pritam and repeatedly asked ppl to vote for him. He said Pritam is his best friend and Sonali is a sweet girl and very good friend,they were the only people Praneet requested people to vote for.

He thinks Ali and Pritam will be in top two.And he actually said "agar main bhi khade hota na wahan finals ke stage pe,phir bhi main chaahoonga ki Pritam jeetein.Woh mera itna acha dost hai yaar"
I don't think anyone else would say such a thing this season that they would want a friend to win even over himself.I will miss these two together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

girlie_gigglesKwerkymix_of_emotions

Kwerky IF-Rockerz
Kwerky
Kwerky

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

I don't know if any of you guys saw Praneet's live chat. He is so sweet.Said so many good things abt Pritam and repeatedly asked ppl to vote for him. He said Pritam is his best friend and Sonali is a sweet girl and very good friend,they were the only people Praneet requested people to vote for.

He thinks Ali and Pritam will be in top two.And he actually said "agar main bhi khade hota na wahan finals ke stage pe,phir bhi main chaahoonga ki Pritam jeetein.Woh mera itna acha dost hai yaar"
I don't think anyone else would say such a thing this season that they would want a friend to win even over himself.I will miss these two together.

Yeah...the title of the chat is: Don't Kantaal...Vote for Pritam! LOL

Praneet is such a lovely person. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

girlie_gigglestranquilsoul..mix_of_emotions

girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Wow...That's so nice of Praneet...

To appreciate someone else like that - you need to have a big heart and Praneet just showed that he is a gem of a person...

I hope Praneet's prediction and wish comes true and Pritam wins the title...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mix_of_emotions

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged

praneet is a gem ..awww this is the reason i cried so much on his eviction ..i wanted him to be in top 2 and thngs got so oppositeOuch aise bande ko koi kaise na miss kare ..pritam ko rote dekha to uske liye and kyun nahi ..Cry

Go to top