Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

The Black Anarkali | in progress | an AbhiGya SS by mina (Page 18)

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
OMG The black Anarkali is updated and I seem to be the last one to know ..I sort of gave up on it as you told me MMM is going to write the update and MMM disappeared completely ( how is she by the way I really miss her and hope she is fine ) ..I'm happy you updated but as I'm sick now I need to reread it so I will wait for the next update and give a proper comment for both chapters ..hope you will update soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

shrutigaur37 Goldie
shrutigaur37
shrutigaur37

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
it was a wonderful update.
plzz update d nxt part soon.

-mina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by Nora9497

What a wonderful surprise to  find this update at last,it's an awesome chapter Mina 
Waiting eagerly for the next one where Abhi will vent his Jealousy and Anger on her( maybe he discover that he loves his wife not his ugly supermodel 

Heehee thank you so much Nora!! It wasn't in the original plan but now I am trying to think of if I can make Abhi and the supermodel break up before this story ends...you inspire me for that Wink So glad you enjoyed, thank you for the kind words. Hope to have more for you soon Big smile

@ Bold...What would have happened to Abhi and Pragya in the original plan?! Unhappy...

P.s...Sorry to butt in LOL...

-mina-

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
so glad you updated

-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mystery1

What a wonderful surprise to  find this update at last,it's an awesome chapter Mina 
Waiting eagerly for the next one where Abhi will vent his Jealousy and Anger on her( maybe he discover that he loves his wife not his ugly supermodel 

Heehee thank you so much Nora!! It wasn't in the original plan but now I am trying to think of if I can make Abhi and the supermodel break up before this story ends...you inspire me for that Wink So glad you enjoyed, thank you for the kind words. Hope to have more for you soon Big smile

@ Bold...What would have happened to Abhi and Pragya in the original plan?! Unhappy...

Now where do either of those comments refer to Abhi and Pragya...? LOL Wink

Mysterious7

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Now where do either of those comments refer to Abhi and Pragya...? LOL Wink

I've promised myself I won't say her name until she gets exposed in the soap Approve...So I indirectly asked what would you have done with you know who LOL...But I am more interested in Abhi and Pragya Cry LOL...
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

I've promised myself I won't say her name until she gets exposed in the soap Approve...So I indirectly asked what would you have done with you know who LOL...But I am more interested in Abhi and Pragya Cry LOL...

I am more interested in them too, so the original plan didn't involve thinking much about she who must go unnamed Wink LOL

Mysterious7

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

OMG The black Anarkali is updated and I seem to be the last one to know ..I sort of gave up on it as you told me MMM is going to write the update and MMM disappeared completely ( how is she by the way I really miss her and hope she is fine ) ..I'm happy you updated but as I'm sick now I need to reread it so I will wait for the next update and give a proper comment for both chapters ..hope you will update soon 

Awww, take it easy and feel better!! MMM is great, she's just so busy with work and all that she can't get time for IF. I will let her know you miss her! When I started this story, she felt very inspired to rewrite some scenes from Abhi's point of view, so for a while we were planning to post both together. But now we've decided that I will post Anarkali as I finish each part, and we'll post all her Abhi parts together if she decides to write more of them. Hmm if you're going to wait for the next update...don't know when that will be, but either way I hope your health recovers soon! Thank you for the comment, love you always Nuha HeartHug

sudanindia2014

Go to top