Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

The Black Anarkali | in progress | an AbhiGya SS by mina (Page 16)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 21 December 2015 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mystery1

This is like the initial Abhi that we knew in the soap. A total arrogant, possessive, jealous, cool, rockstarish attitude...He is jealous of Pragya right?!

This is beautifully written and I loved how you made her dance with few men before Abhi comes along, something she doesn't get to do in the soap LOL...

Ofcourse Raghav and Pragya friendship is adorable...

Lalwani I like Smile...And I love that advice that was given to Pragya, hope she uses it...

And Aly eeeppp Clap from my side for putting him in LOL...

Ooo, what a cliffhanger you leaving us at...

Now can you hurry and do what you good at, start working on the next chapter Wink LOL Only messing...

Yup, you recognized him perfectly. This is old school Abhi. I started this right at the end of MMS track, which was when we saw him at his harshest, in my opinion. He took a softer turn after that, so this is an alternate universe where he kept resisting Pragya's goodness. And yes, he is jealous about Pragya, but neither he nor she quite understands that...Wink

Aly was a totally random addition, but he seems to fit na?? I needed a baby-faced dance partner for her, Abhi is supposed to complain about it later (who knows if he will once we finally get there..I'll try to keep it in if I can ;). Glad you liked to see him. And of course she gets to dance with others...all the better to make Abhi appreciate her, eventually Big smile

Thank you for noticing Lalwani! When I started this story I wanted to give him a prominent role, but as it currently stands this might be the last we see of him. Good to know he made an impression!

Thanks for reading and commenting Nads, hope I'll manage to finish the chapter while you are tuned in LOL Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 21 December 2015 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Saavi_

Yay!!!! Im so happy your back and continuing this. Amazing update , even though there was a cliff hanger. Cant wait for the next part. Smile

Aww thank you for coming back to read it!! Means a lot to hear that you actually liked this part, I worried everyone would find it boring. Will try not to leave you all hanging from the cliff until your fingers get tired...LOL

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

_Saavi_

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 21 December 2015 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hutanbandar

Yeay!!!!!! Tq. 

Welcome Big smile Thanks for the comment Heart Star
rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 21 December 2015 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
sigh - there's an obsessive part of me, the one that needs completion, that didn't want me to read until  you finish it but the addictive part of me that just couldn't resist.  obsession suffers, addiction wins.  ah well 
awesome part - knew abhi would react like that but that end part surprises me.  i didn't think he'd go after her in the party itself.  i thought he'd drag her out.  
i knew you were writing about aly lol.  agree they'd make cute dancing jodi.  

continue soon

-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 21 December 2015 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenzyy

Embarrassed
Prags and raghav friendship is something I adore here so much - so loved their light banter and the ease of their talking, silent reassurance, understanding gestures and communicating in a language which only a true friend can understand.. totally love the two!

True that, prags never realizes his jealousy is for her - she assumes it to be directed towards tanu - and aint she right in her conclusion? her hubby is "missing" for most of the nights and they haven't shared a single convo after the whole mms thing.. its not even like aalu-chashmish bonding where chashmish was persistent in her efforts to connect with the nanand.. she never did that with abhi - so although prags wanna abhi to be like a husband she is still somewhere trying to protect herself from another heartbreak and risks wearing her heart on the sleeve.. she is cautious, practical and doesn't wanna take chances knowing that this relationship comes with an expiry date.. But in spite of all this - she is captivated by him nonetheless - irrespective of what she is doing she always ends up checking on him from time to time -albeit silently to see what he is up to - hold his gaze forgetting the world around - even when the table is filled with other people - it is his thoughts, reactions, actions that have a direct impact on her and something she cares about..  she loves him no doubt, but still debating with her mind.. And your abhi broods more and talks lessWink and like chashmish says he has such a huge ego that we dont know what is running in his mind.. how will the poor girl understand him?Embarrassed but looking at the way he said "haan, main" it would have sent a chill down her - totally excited for their dance, talk and with a jealous and possessive abhi you can simply expect everything!

Jus couldn't resist reading the both the chapters again before reading this update.. So take your time to update - shall wait eagerly.. Can never miss any of your stories!! Simply love them all - cant pick any favorites as its an extremely tough call but defo waiting for the next part of "hook up" as you said it would be up soonEmbarrassed

Don't remember the number of times I have re-read your KB stories, your collabs with tia and yaariiyan.. speaking of yaariyan -Is it in the pipeline for update anytime soon? Simply captivated by all your stories, each one of them is soo soo awesome!! I take a bow!! Hats-offClapClapClap Kudos to you!!

Aww frenzyy!! Where do I even start Embarrassed Heart Hug

It's a challenge for me to write Pragya and Raghav's friendship, because I've never really had a guy friend like that, so I can't draw from reality. It means a lot to hear that reading it gives you a good sense of the bond between them!

You know, I really have to thank you for opening my mind to something...I never really thought about how Prags hasn't been making an effort to connect with Abhi, in comparison to how she tried to keep a relationship with Aalu. I was thinking more that after all that happened, she was just keeping a protective distance (as you also described quite beautifully), and the problem was with him not seeing her for what she is. But how can Abhi reach her, if she's closed to begin with? The rest of the story will still be more about showing how Abhi finally does start to want to reach her, but I'll be thinking about this Pragya side of things and maybe I can work something in about that too Smile

And yes, we have a very broody Abhi here...perhaps he's angry with me, that I chose to tell the whole story from Pragya's perspective, so that's why he hasn't been saying much? LOL But yes, he has some savage things to say to Pragya during their dance, and eventually he'll have some kind of fight with Raghav...so we'll hear from him, when it's time Wink

Thank you so much for reading all my stories Embarrassed If you say Hookup is your favourite, I will be right there with you Big smile. Definitely hoping to update that this calendar year...but I am running out of days Shocked

As for Yaariyan, we wrote about half a chapter back in January, but neither Ish nor I have been inspired to finish it in all these months. So nothing coming on that soon, unfortunately, but maybe when she's back from break I'll check in with Ish and see if we can finish that part we started LOL

Thank you beyond words for your support and encouragement, frenzyy Hug

frenzyy

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 21 December 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

sigh - there's an obsessive part of me, the one that needs completion, that didn't want me to read until  you finish it but the addictive part of me that just couldn't resist.  obsession suffers, addiction wins.  ah well 
awesome part - knew abhi would react like that but that end part surprises me.  i didn't think he'd go after her in the party itself.  i thought he'd drag her out.  
i knew you were writing about aly lol.  agree they'd make cute dancing jodi.  

continue soon

Aww rutu...you know me of old by now, na? If you're going to wait for completion, it's going to be years. Lucky for me that your addictive part won out LOL

I totally get what you mean about Abhi trying to drag her out of the party, but as much as he wanted to, I couldn't let him. Need to take advantage of the setting for a few more scenes, and then we'll see what happens when/if they're alone together again...!

And lol about knowing it was Aly! Completely whimsical, but I'm so glad the thought came to me. Maybe someday we'll see that dance, if EK ever does some cross-network maha mash Big smile

Thank you for reading and commenting. Will keep your suffering obsession in mind and hope not to delay completion much longer. Hug

rutu83

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 21 December 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Wht a treat !! Mina finally updated blak anarkali Smile
Thanks for sparing time to write this Mina...Hug

Loved it ...raghav's way of revenge on abhi LOL...pragya danced !! That too with 3 guys including raghavBig smile...was grinning like this Big smile while reading it... Thanx for getting rid of one of the minus point of pragya ie dancing , which abhi used to hurt her ...now he came to her for  dancing with her Big smile...loved it...I don't care abt his intention..jealous or angry...I feel we r in treat in the next chapter ..

Waiting started for the next one Day Dreaming

-mina-

Nora9497 Goldie
Nora9497
Nora9497

Posted: 22 December 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
What a wonderful surprise to  find this update at last,it's an awesome chapter Mina 
Waiting eagerly for the next one where Abhi will vent his Jealousy and Anger on her( maybe he discover that he loves his wife not his ugly supermodel 

-mina-

Go to top