u left us hanging
pls do continue soon
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anamika.vg

Wht a treat !! Mina finally updated blak anarkali πŸ˜Š

Thanks for sparing time to write this Mina...πŸ€—

Loved it ...raghav's way of revenge on abhi πŸ˜†...pragya danced !! That too with 3 guys including raghavπŸ˜ƒ...was grinning like this πŸ˜ƒ while reading it... Thanx for getting rid of one of the minus point of pragya ie dancing , which abhi used to hurt her ...now he came to her for  dancing with her πŸ˜ƒ...loved it...I don't care abt his intention..jealous or angry...I feel we r in treat in the next chapter ..

Waiting started for the next one 

Heehee I am so happy you enjoyed! I am excited for the next chapter, it's like a treat for me too, hopefully that means it writes itself soon πŸ˜†

Yes, Prags dancing with three guys...I thought, you know, that is kind of normal for a gala...but not normal for the show, so I'm glad I could show something fresh πŸ˜‰

Yes Abhi has come to her, but he might not be done hurting her...in some way or another. Let's see!

Thank you for the lovely comment viji!! Big hugs back!! πŸ€—
-mina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nora9497

What a wonderful surprise to  find this update at last,it's an awesome chapter Mina 

Waiting eagerly for the next one where Abhi will vent his Jealousy and Anger on her( maybe he discover that he loves his wife not his ugly supermodel 

Heehee thank you so much Nora!! It wasn't in the original plan but now I am trying to think of if I can make Abhi and the supermodel break up before this story ends...you inspire me for that πŸ˜‰ So glad you enjoyed, thank you for the kind words. Hope to have more for you soon πŸ˜ƒ
-mina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandhu123

Wow after a long long looong wait u updated

Waited for this story to for sooo long
Really a long as well great update 
Come to know new I mean real side of pragya from his childhood friend
Right now waiting for jealous and possessive abhi here 
 in showπŸ˜•
But they don't even show
At least here we can read to our heart 
It's really unexpected surprise when I find this update
Awesome I loved ur story
Plz plz plz continue next update soon

Aww Nandhu, thank you for waiting! Glad you saw this real side of Pragya, I always want to believe she has this kind of confidence but yes it would take a good friend to bring it out. Hoping I can do a good job showing jealous and possessive Abhi in the next chapter, you will have to tell me what you think. Will try to make it soon. Thank you again! ❀️ πŸ€—
-mina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meena1012

hey Mina!!!
finally u updated this fiction πŸ˜›
I loved it very much 😊
I'm fan of ur writings
u left us hanging
pls do continue soon

Hello Meena! Thank you for reading and commenting! Means a lot to know you enjoy my work. Hope to have more for you soon! 😊
sweetysathya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mina di its really awesomei loved it di thanks for continuing this story di my feministic mind really loved this chapter i will give a detailed review once i go back to my home diEdited by sweetysathya - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetysathya

Mina di its really awesomei loved it di thanks for continuing this story di my feministic mind really loved this chapter i will give a detailed review once i go back to my home di

Haaye, thank you my dear! What is your name? I'm so happy you enjoyed the chapter and I am proud to know you have a feministic mind! Hope you will continue to find Pragya strong and independent as the story continues. Thank you for the comment, I look forward to your further thoughts πŸ˜ƒ
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG The black Anarkali is updated and I seem to be the last one to know ..I sort of gave up on it as you told me MMM is going to write the update and MMM disappeared completely ( how is she by the way I really miss her and hope she is fine ) ..I'm happy you updated but as I'm sick now I need to reread it so I will wait for the next update and give a proper comment for both chapters ..hope you will update soon 
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a wonderful update.
plzz update d nxt part soon.