Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
it's very beautiful, I liked very of raghav how all he making jealous of abhi then abhi pragya glare.. so please update the next part please
KAPPorwal01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plzUpdate soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plzUpdate soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plzUpdate soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plzUpdate soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon Update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz  update soon plzUpdate soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plzUpdate soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plzUpdate soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plzUpdate soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz update soon plz 
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg 😲, TiMi on same day πŸ˜†. .Hope you don't mind me calling you and Tia that... 

Res...I'll come back πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mystery1

Omg 😲, TiMi on same day πŸ˜†. .Hope you don't mind me calling you and Tia that... 

Res...I'll come back πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†...

Generally it's TiNa but I don't think either of us would mind πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading!
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update.. the friendly banter of raghav and prags was awesome!! totally loved the bonding between the two friends.. raghav flirting with tanu 🀣aww abhi is soo jealous - but really liked him mentioning the bridge fall of prags!!πŸ˜† dharmesh advice was powerful.. prags-abhi dance jus started - he is possessive tooπŸ˜‰ eager for moreπŸ˜ƒ 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: frenzyy

loved the update.. the friendly banter of raghav and prags was awesome!! totally loved the bonding between the two friends.. raghav flirting with tanu 🀣aww abhi is soo jealous - but really liked him mentioning the bridge fall of prags!!πŸ˜† dharmesh advice was powerful.. prags-abhi dance jus started - he is possessive tooπŸ˜‰ eager for moreπŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you frenzy! πŸ€— Glad I managed to show more of that friendship bond. Abhi is indeed jealous, but I wonder if Pragya realizes exactly who he's jealous about? πŸ˜‰ Hopefully she can make something useful of Dharmesh's advice, thank you so much for saying it was powerful. Happy that you liked the chapter and that you're still reading, hoping not to keep you waiting too long for more πŸ˜³
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -mina-

Thank you frenzy! πŸ€— Glad I managed to show more of that friendship bond. Abhi is indeed jealous, but I wonder if Pragya realizes exactly who he's jealous about? πŸ˜‰ Hopefully she can make something useful of Dharmesh's advice, thank you so much for saying it was powerful. Happy that you liked the chapter and that you're still reading, hoping not to keep you waiting too long for more πŸ˜³

Prags and raghav friendship is something I adore here so much - so loved their light banter and the ease of their talking, silent reassurance, understanding gestures and communicating in a language which only a true friend can understand.. totally love the two!

True that, prags never realizes his jealousy is for her - she assumes it to be directed towards tanu - and aint she right in her conclusion? her hubby is "missing" for most of the nights and they haven't shared a single convo after the whole mms thing.. its not even like aalu-chashmish bonding where chashmish was persistent in her efforts to connect with the nanand.. she never did that with abhi - so although prags wanna abhi to be like a husband she is still somewhere trying to protect herself from another heartbreak and risks wearing her heart on the sleeve.. she is cautious, practical and doesn't wanna take chances knowing that this relationship comes with an expiry date.. But in spite of all this - she is captivated by him nonetheless - irrespective of what she is doing she always ends up checking on him from time to time -albeit silently to see what he is up to - hold his gaze forgetting the world around - even when the table is filled with other people - it is his thoughts, reactions, actions that have a direct impact on her and something she cares about..  she loves him no doubt, but still debating with her mind.. And your abhi broods more and talks lessπŸ˜‰ and like chashmish says he has such a huge ego that we dont know what is running in his mind.. how will the poor girl understand him?😳 but looking at the way he said "haan, main" it would have sent a chill down her - totally excited for their dance, talk and with a jealous and possessive abhi you can simply expect everything!

Jus couldn't resist reading the both the chapters again before reading this update.. So take your time to update - shall wait eagerly.. Can never miss any of your stories!! Simply love them all - cant pick any favorites as its an extremely tough call but defo waiting for the next part of "hook up" as you said it would be up soon😳

Don't remember the number of times I have re-read your KB stories, your collabs with tia and yaariiyan.. speaking of yaariyan -Is it in the pipeline for update anytime soon? Simply captivated by all your stories, each one of them is soo soo awesome!! I take a bow!! Hats-offπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kudos to you!! Edited by frenzyy - 8 years ago
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mina o mina How? I have no words
You write a such nice part I was feeling that Abhi was coming but I didn't expect you would end this chapter like that I know we must wait a long time to see the next chapter so I'm waiting :)
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is like the initial Abhi that we knew in the soap. A total arrogant, possessive, jealous, cool, rockstarish attitude...He is jealous of Pragya right?!

This is beautifully written and I loved how you made her dance with few men before Abhi comes along, something she doesn't get to do in the soap πŸ˜†...

Ofcourse Raghav and Pragya friendship is adorable...

Lalwani I like πŸ˜Š...And I love that advice that was given to Pragya, hope she uses it...

And Aly eeeppp πŸ‘ from my side for putting him in πŸ˜†...

Ooo, what a cliffhanger you leaving us at...

Now can you hurry and do what you good at, start working on the next chapter πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Only messing...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago