Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
OH MY GOD MINA!!! This was fantastic, brilliant, I just love it!! This was very different and I loved how tanu is sulking and raghav is making abhi jealous!! I am loving his character!! This is great and I can't wait for more!!
Jaldha thumbnail
It's awesome. I don't have words.πŸ‘ I actually want someone in pragya's life else than suresh who would be of abhi's takkar
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Minamma!!! Love it!!  Thank you for the quick update!! πŸ˜ƒ
Well, Minamma my favourite line is this!! 

How was it that all the important men in her life were so fond of unnecessary nautanki?

🀣

Jealous Abhi! Ragav on a mission to make Abhi burn for making his Phataka burn all these months!! Aww!!πŸ₯³  It just felt so good!! Tannu royally ignored by all! πŸ‘ All the new things about Pragya is sure to make Abhi this πŸ˜²!!! πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

Minamma IDK if it was intentional or not but you didn't give away much about Abhi's reaction to Ragav's words which gave the me (the reader) the liberty to imagine Abhi's confusion, his mouth hanging open to my heart's content!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

FBR Minamma strikes again!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Diahh - 9 years ago
bhanu_frn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Mina...Marvelous, beautiful, fun and lot more remember the words now just πŸ‘
i Loved loved loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. 

Raghav is just brilliant... Fun side of Pragya.. The chemistry between the two just WOW...Pragya ordering wine, trekking, shorts and tank tops πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.  Icing on the cake is the Ring... 

want to  know Abhi's thoughts about all this.. it will be so much fun.

can't wait plz update soon... 
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MINA ...amazing and awesome update  I just love it...
I love Raghav he wants to do everything to reach abhi because he is upset about all  he has done to pragya
The discussion   what  they did after finishing college makes you want to see abhi  face ...nice mina
I looked forward to read more from you
Edited by sara7iris - 9 years ago
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Truly love this Phataka Pragya!!!! She's a real firework... can't wait for the next update!!!!!!!!
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mina.. thanks for the update ..I was waiting for it as if I'm waiting for a good Abhi and Pragya scene in the show.. the same eagerness ( I think you and a certain bunch of girls will not need me to say more πŸ˜‰)
a point I loved so much even in the first part and forget to comment on is bringing Anushka's character .I loved this women since she backup  pragya in the card game party, I was like ..this women can be a good friend to Pragya she dose not have friends and this one is nice and strong and ready to speak up her mind. that will help pragya very muchπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mr producer is also a friendly character I'm sure Abhigya fans love😊
the new couple are great and I loved Dharmeshd why ? I'm a humble pharmacist too , he was like my personal ambassador in their world
Raghave the man of the hour ..I watch humsafars but this love we are developing for the presence of Raghave in Abhigaya's life sort of spoiled it for me...now I look at Sahir and see Raghave it confuses me sometimes
 another glimpse of my new (antisocial personality disorder caused by KKB) is how much I loved and smirked whenever Tannu was ignored, insulted or failed to be classy😈
I wanna be completely honest and for the first time there was a tinny point I did not completely liked and that was Pragya's character shown by Raghav. I love the conservative character of Pragya... I liked Abhi to see that she had a temper,strong character and that she is funny and never boring but not wine drinking and revealing cloths
well .. now will be waiting for the update with more eagerness as Abhi did not react yet...hurricane
Abhi is about to hit ..can't wait to see the speed and the power πŸ˜ƒ  Edited by sudanindia2014 - 9 years ago
Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god!
It's awesome! 
Raghav is on mission... 
Abhi will come to know about shocking facts.. 
Raghav aisa mauna kabhi chhodega! πŸ˜†

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
I am loving raghav, he is making use of opportunity perfectly well. He is on mission to make Abhi the rockstar jealous and i am enjoying a lot reading it. Pragya changed so much after mariage, she was fun before. 
update next part soon
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I so love Raghav! Best friend that is back at the right time in Pragya's life.
Loving the jealous Abhi - but so glad that Pragya is realizing that she has made one too many compromises.

can't wait for main course - 

-Sona