Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#64 - "Pragya Ki Hasi Na Chali Jaye" ll (Page 93)

MinMinMehra IF-Dazzler
MinMinMehra
MinMinMehra

Joined: 28 October 2014
Posts: 4108

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Poor abhi, having to slap his own sister...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazzy16kubareSara_DONT_ASK

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Joined: 15 August 2005
Posts: 28451

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MinMinMehra

Originally posted by SaaraDON

DEE! I. LOVE. YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Donny who is Man U playing?cant watch here :(


Hi MinMinMinu! And ManU playing Newcastle United. They are 2-0 up. Ronney with 2 goals! And I'm not liking it!

Hi everyone...Iris, Kubare, Tia...and whoever is in Mr.India mode.


And WOAH WOAH...did we just see Abhi stand up for Pragya...ShockedClap Hope Pragya didnt see or hear it. She'll go bonkers!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tazzy16MinMinMehrakubaredeefansara7iris

MinMinMehra IF-Dazzler
MinMinMehra
MinMinMehra

Joined: 28 October 2014
Posts: 4108

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

Originally posted by MinMinMehra

Originally posted by SaaraDON

DEE! I. LOVE. YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Donny who is Man U playing?cant watch here :(


Hi MinMinMinu! And ManU playing Newcastle United. They are 2-0 up. Ronney with 2 goals! And I'm not liking it!

Hi everyone...Iris, Kubare, Tia...and whoever is in Mr.India mode.


And WOAH WOAH...did we just see Abhi stand up for Pragya...ShockedClap Hope Pragya didnt see or hear it. She'll go bonkers!


Eeks...I'm anti Man U...what is Newcastle United doing?

Abhi did stand up to his biwi...how Nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaresara7iris

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 14748

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Aaliyah comes back to her room, remembers what Abhi said and did, she is seething. throws things.

She sits on bed

tanu knocks door, tells her to open door.

Abhi is in dadi's room and asks if he did wrong. Dadi says no, first time he took right decision w/o her. She says thats why I made you marry Pragya, she would change you slowly and now I feel that you undersatnd relations and noone can take advantage of you. I am satisfied.

Abhi asks dadi about Aaliyah being upset with him. Dadi explains truth and Aaliyah is stubborn and that she is your sis and she loves you a lot, she will understand once her anger comes down.

pragya listening all this from outside.

Abhi says after talking to you that whatever he did he did right.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehraDiahhkubaresara7irisSara_DONT_ASK-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Joined: 20 May 2014
Posts: 66928

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

Originally posted by MinMinMehra

Originally posted by SaaraDON

DEE! I. LOVE. YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Donny who is Man U playing?cant watch here :(


Hi MinMinMinu! And ManU playing Newcastle United. They are 2-0 up. Ronney with 2 goals! And I'm not liking it!

Hi everyone...Iris, Kubare, Tia...and whoever is in Mr.India mode.


And WOAH WOAH...did we just see Abhi stand up for Pragya...ShockedClap Hope Pragya didnt see or hear it. She'll go bonkers!

She seemed to be there in that scene.. at least when he slapped Aaliyah.. she was there in the BTS.

Pragya is in super love with Abhi..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehrakubaredeefansara7iris

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Joined: 04 August 2014
Posts: 19347

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

Originally posted by MinMinMehra

Originally posted by SaaraDON

DEE! I. LOVE. YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Donny who is Man U playing?cant watch here :(


Hi MinMinMinu! And ManU playing Newcastle United. They are 2-0 up. Ronney with 2 goals! And I'm not liking it!

Hi everyone...Iris, Kubare, Tia...and whoever is in Mr.India mode.


And WOAH WOAH...did we just see Abhi stand up for Pragya...ShockedClap Hope Pragya didnt see or hear it. She'll go bonkers!
Hi DON!!!! the opposite she saw and heard abhi Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehradeefanSara_DONT_ASK

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Joined: 15 August 2005
Posts: 28451

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MinMinMehra


Eeks...I'm anti Man U...what is Newcastle United doing?

Abhi did stand up to his biwi...how Nice


Newcastle United are being kaam chor like Robin and dumb and stupid like Tannu...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehraDiahhkubaredeefan

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Joined: 20 May 2014
Posts: 66928

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Aaliyah comes back to her room, remembers what Abhi said and did, she is seething. throws things.

She sits on bed

tanu knocks door, tells her to open door.

Abhi is in dadi's room and asks if he did wrong. Dadi says no, first time he took right decision w/o her. She says thats why I made you marry Pragya, she would change you slowly and now I feel that you undersatnd relations and noone can take advantage of you. I am satisfied.

Abhi asks dadi about Aaliyah being upset with him. Dadi explains truth and Aaliyah is stubborn and that she is your sis and she loves you a lot, she will understand once her anger comes down.

pragya listening all this from outside.

Abhi says after talking to you that whatever he did he did right.

Awww I will look forward to this scene. Love Abhi-Daadi scenes and this is a meaningful one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehrakubaredeefansara7irisSara_DONT_ASK

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Abhigya TS - Dangers [PART 2 UPDT PG 3]

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: --simmi--   Replies: 51   Views: 39316

--simmi-- 51 39316 30 August 2015 at 2:27pm by monaCReation
New Article Abhi-Pragya relation sours due to Pragya's mistake

2 3 4

Author: natashaerrol   Replies: 29   Views: 13800

natashaerrol 29 13800 05 December 2014 at 5:01am by Lovearjit
KKb: pragya oh pragya

Author: riyya6   Replies: 0   Views: 2055

riyya6 0 2055 30 October 2014 at 8:10am by riyya6
BB PRAGYA ABHI PRAGYA! 29th October

Author: FhatTheWuck.   Replies: 7   Views: 3431

FhatTheWuck. 7 3431 29 October 2014 at 1:22pm by FhatTheWuck.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index