Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#64 - "Pragya Ki Hasi Na Chali Jaye" ll (Page 85)

-Shonali- Senior Member
-Shonali-
-Shonali-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Martinski-

Im sick too and see beti sick toh Maa bhi sick ! Lol 

But awww hope you feel better !!  

Hahaha :P

What happened to you?
Me suffering from fever!! Result of having ice cream in chilly winterEmbarrassed

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Ah mina, catch up to today's epi soon! it was drool worthy!

Tia: He used the words- rockstar ko impress karna mushkil nahi namumkin hai..translation it's going to be an epic scene when it does happen! can't wait..I wonder if she changes her outfit. This relates to what mina has been posting with her outfits..

they may have gotten ideas out of fics for sure on how she impresses him..
Dee he does not say it is impossible. He says it's verify difficult.. And if she does succeed he will change her name.
Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hello Ishi Ma, DMB, DEE, Shonali and all!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsTiara

MsTiara IF-Dazzler
MsTiara
MsTiara

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

Diahh

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Okay I saw that there was a lot of discussion on the impending proposal.
First of all I really doubt if they are still gonna go by the 2 days deadline. Aaliyah is cutting her wrist, so the next day would be spent in hospital. In case Aaliyah at least fake agrees to get over Purab, things will be at peace and RaBul marriage preps can start while this proposal can happen. Aaliyah will of course will plan something to half the wedding.

So if they do go down with the proposal idea, then Pragya will put in a lot of efforts that will leave Abhi feel 'aww' about her. It won't be something seductive or mindblowing but would be cute and endearing. But before she proposes and he responds something bad will happen and they won't finish with it.

Now coming to why Abhi is doing this, remember that he has never played with her hormones before.. (Except during mms track). Before when they used to have awkward eye locks and closeness, he was the one to retract first and even made it comfy for them by cracking a joke or so. So he never intended to play with her emotions and hormones when he really hated her.

Now he KNOWS she loves him. BB has told him and he knows she will do anything for him (MMS track- he gets her to agree to marry Suresh by baiting himself and the alimony etc..). And he has agreed to be a son in law for good, I don't think Abhi would have taken up such a responsibility if he did not see himself and Pragya as husband wife eventually. 

So I am seeing his proposal as his playful and dramatic way to get her out of her shell, to make her come to terms with her emotions, her stand... He also wants her to come across bold and beautiful.. And he takes pleasure in this sweet torture. But he is not gonna let her down on this,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehraDiahh

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Shonali- Headaches and cold etc etc
@diahhh - K3G MUSIC PLAYS 

Diahh

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsTiara

Hello everyone!

Desitvbox has good quality videos 

And HIII LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehraDiahh

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Okay I saw that there was a lot of discussion on the impending proposal.
First of all I really doubt if they are still gonna go by the 2 days deadline. Aaliyah is cutting her wrist, so the next day would be spent in hospital. In case Aaliyah at least fake agrees to get over Purab, things will be at peace and RaBul marriage preps can start while this proposal can happen. Aaliyah will of course will plan something to half the wedding.

So if they do go down with the proposal idea, then Pragya will put in a lot of efforts that will leave Abhi feel 'aww' about her. It won't be something seductive or mindblowing but would be cute and endearing. But before she proposes and he responds something bad will happen and they won't finish with it.

Now coming to why Abhi is doing this, remember that he has never played with her hormones before.. (Except during mms track). Before when they used to have awkward eye locks and closeness, he was the one to retract first and even made it comfy for them by cracking a joke or so. So he never intended to play with her emotions and hormones when he really hated her.

Now he KNOWS she loves him. BB has told him and he knows she will do anything for him (MMS track- he gets her to agree to marry Suresh by baiting himself and the alimony etc..). And he has agreed to be a son in law for good, I don't think Abhi would have taken up such a responsibility if he did not see himself and Pragya as husband wife eventually. 

So I am seeing his proposal as his playful and dramatic way to get her out of her shell, to make her come to terms with her emotions, her stand... He also wants her to come across bold and beautiful.. And he takes pleasure in this sweet torture. But he is not gonna let her down on this,

Star
Clap

YES PLEASE HOW I WISH THEY DO THAT. 
and im so done with aaliyah lol 

RaBul wedding prep oh how i wish we get cuteee abhigya scenes ;) 

Will shaadi happen ? Lolll 

Diahh

Go to top