Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#64 - "Pragya Ki Hasi Na Chali Jaye" ll (Page 73)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OindrilaVirgoan

Originally posted by -mina-

Okay..I will be honest..but am really skeptical about Abhi nowadays!!! Ermm

tell us more mayhap we can assist you

Minaaa diii...it is just that am not complaining about the little moment they had with Abhigya all too close and him challenging her to 'propose' him..but its just that, Pragya is sooo very besotted by him that she goes all moony when he talks to her in that husky voice of his..

I just want a day to come and soon at that when it will be Abhi who will look at her like she means the world to him..just the way Pragya does..I don't like how he's all smug and nonchalant about the way she affects him (and boy she DOES affect him) only that he masks it well..

Plus Abhi's intention..ermm..I don't know..look kinda dicey..what drives me mad is that he's masking it all really well..like where does his relation with her stand exactly..what does she really mean to him!!

am just sooo mad at the cv's!!! :x

hugs oiny! i'm right there with you! i don't like this behaviour of abhi's and i want to see him suffer the reverse in spades. alas that pragya is too different from him to make that happen. but then again their differences are part of why we enjoy them together. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OindrilaVirgoanDiahhdeefanvivkriti

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diahh

Originally posted by deefan

DIYUUU soon soon soon

Dee, in public? WHAT? This I cannot see at all.

I can fathom  a song or dance mina...she did sing in front of him once..shes smart enough to make her feelings known through something similar

I doubt they will go this route though unless its everyone playing antakshari or something..

Im hoping it's private Embarrassed

DEE!! I would love to see this happen!!Star

And I hope it is private but at the same time it would be so exciting if it happens public! Abhi's reaction!! Tannu!! OMG I would love to see their reactions!!

I think it will be private as Abhi did not challenged her to propose in Public n I want it to be Abhigya special private moment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OindrilaVirgoanDiahhdeefan

Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivkriti

Hello everyone

Hello Miths!!

Hello Mishti!!

Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OindrilaVirgoan-Piku-vivkriti

OindrilaVirgoan Goldie
OindrilaVirgoan
OindrilaVirgoan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Minaaa diii...it is just that am not complaining about the little moment they had with Abhigya all too close and him challenging her to 'propose' him..but its just that, Pragya is sooo very besotted by him that she goes all moony when he talks to her in that husky voice of his..

I just want a day to come and soon at that when it will be Abhi who will look at her like she means the world to him..just the way Pragya does..I don't like how he's all smug and nonchalant about the way she affects him (and boy she DOES affect him) only that he masks it well..

Plus Abhi's intention..ermm..I don't know..look kinda dicey..what drives me mad is that he's masking it all really well..like where does his relation with her stand exactly..what does she really mean to him!!

hugs oiny! i'm right there with you! i don't like this behaviour of abhi's and i want to see him suffer the reverse in spades. alas that pragya is too different from him to make that happen. but then again their differences are part of why we enjoy them together. Confused

Exactly Minaa diii..now the thing is..am also confused as to whether it is a ploy from his side to pull her out of her shell..but then he's also blowing hot and cold almost simultaneously..like one moment he's all "you have to propose me like I am your boyfriend" and in the very next moment he's like "look dont take this all seriously..its just a joke"..I mean why are the cv's doing this!! Her emotions are not to be played with!!

Am just afraid that a track will come when Pragya will be shattered beyond repair and she will leave Abhi and only then will she be able to gather the broken pieces and make herself whole and only then will Abhi realize what she really meant to him..but it will be too late!!! Good God..I will be 85 when that happens..its gonnabe ions away!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tazzy16Diahhdeefan-mina-vivkriti

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

dee when did she sing in front of him

song/dance i am just imagining her doing aang laga de in front of everyone in some slinky gold costume

i think tanu had done a dance on that in a maha ep?? :P

Episode 83 - August 7, 2014- sangeeth or some aaliyah function

no no can't imagine her doing something like that!! no just something that is stlll Pragya but still bold! she has a bold side to her, shes just become a love sick puppy..

Edited by deefan - 26 December 2014 at 12:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tazzy16Diahh-mina-vivkriti

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Agreed oiny n Mina I also want him to suffer hope when he realizes he is in love with her she gives him hard time . But seems it will turn difficult for Abhi to propose her once he truly falls for her .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazzy16OindrilaVirgoan

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diahh

Originally posted by vivkriti

Hello everyone

Hello Miths!!

Hello Mishti!!

Big smile
Hey Diah

OindrilaVirgoanDiahh

OindrilaVirgoan Goldie
OindrilaVirgoan
OindrilaVirgoan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hey Miths..am just mighty pissed..they are gonna drag the love track and push it till next year mid!!! :x

tazzy16vivkriti

Go to top