Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#64 - "Pragya Ki Hasi Na Chali Jaye" ll (Page 64)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Dee - I'm not going anywhere. If anything it'll just propel me farther into my story worlds and I might actually finish something.

And we all know which something needs the most finishing Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deefan

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
if the CVs want to make me happy, they will bring Harshad Chopra for a guest month (and shave him back to his Raghav era looks) to flirt with Pragya and annoy Abhi, and make Neil Motwani a permanent cast member and Aaliya-Neal a canonical jodi (they can still be villains, but without the tendency towards murder/rape/really awful crimes)

also instead of rockstar Abhi intimidating/overawing shy inexperienced Pragya with his sexual charisma, we would get scene after scene of beleagured Abhi unable to keep up with Pragya's inventive, enthusiastic, and well-articulated appetites

but
I don't want the CVs to make me happy, because then I would have nothing left to do myself naa Clown

Edited by -mina- - 25 December 2014 at 9:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomBelievixMinMinMehradeefanFhatTheWuck.

MinMinMehra IF-Dazzler
MinMinMehra
MinMinMehra

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Dont know if they will bring hc but eventually someone good looking will come to make abhi realise that chashmish is.most important 
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
mini me in the car it's roughly

you didn't take my boyfriend idea seriously did you? good, don't. every act starts with a thought. and there's no trusting a woman's emotions. could fall in love at any moment!

yooo where's the analysis on his train tracks metaphor, did i miss a discussion thereof??? tuning in late...

also "did you get that" is my favourite of abhi's verbal tics and i now make an effort to use it as much as possible in fics LOL

MinMinMehra

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
him implying that she is part of "chalak logon" LOL

MinMinMehra

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I actually wanted Abhi to woo Pragya, but I'm glad they are going a different route than the norm- guy wooing girl

Mina, I think they kept  the storyline of 'proposal' within the characters they have etched out so far.

Abhi knows she has fallen in love, he's trying to get it out of her. He's challenged her to impress him with this proposal and even said impressing a rockstar is not just difficult, it's impossible. Having said all that, they've set the stage up for her to do something so cool, she's going to knock his socks off!

In true Abhi style, he's still keep her at bay about his feelings, he knows there is no boyfriend, there never was (after Suresh fiasco) and so he's again putting himself out there as bait for her to do as he wants her to- he's an expressive guy but she needs to meet him half way for love to take form.

Knowing what we know now, she knows him well enough too, what he says should rarely be taken at face value.He's given her enough of physical hints to help her forge ahead..

Edited by deefan - 25 December 2014 at 9:48pm
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
abhi is a delicious alpha male, i get that that is the basis of his appeal and i don't really want to transform him into his inverse

but i still enjoy and celebrate moments like the following

(gif made for mari's story so don't use until she posts it, but i thought you guys would be amused by it now)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehradeefan-Piku-

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
MINA !!! HC guest starring ufff YES PLEASE 

MinMinMehra

Go to top