Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#64 - "Pragya Ki Hasi Na Chali Jaye" ll (Page 63)

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

I still don't understand.

And EVERYTHING is chorified. My brain wants to shutdown in catatonic pain I can't even tell you guys.

aww Mina, breathe...

i think that they are just going through the forums and using ideas on the show to make the writers aware that they like them. Imitation is a form of flattery Wink

Anyone getting 'inspired' by your ideas shouldn't affect your stellar writing or the fact that everyone on the forum LOVES your stories.

MinMinMehra IF-Dazzler
MinMinMehra
MinMinMehra

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Lol Mina, what is it that you don't understand exactly? Are you wondering why Abhi made a big deal out of it?

I'm actually wondering that Tia... Not only that he mentions it again in the car...now unfortunately both the video on desirulez and YouTube are really bad, in terms that they keep getting stuck and it seems like dialogues have been cut out or really bad editing by production team...can someone please clarify if he said don't think I'm your boyfriend?
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah Mini me he said imagine - just imagine, i'm not for real - your boyfriend and you love me a lot

thanks dee. i can't really explain the sort of mental contortions that happen as i try to figure out to what extent i am inspired by them and to what extent it might conceivably be the reverse, but suffice to say it makes my head hurt and i want to cry and withdraw from this world entirely. (but, this kkb world has its tentacles sunk deep in my brain, so it doesn't matter what i want - i'll still be here!)

tia I straight up don't understand this usage of propose. what is he asking of her. if she had been able to answer right away, what would her answer look like?

Edited by -mina- - 25 December 2014 at 9:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomBelievixMinMinMehraFhatTheWuck.

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
sorry here's what he says

ek pal ki liye tum maan lo ki main tumhare boyfriend ho jis se tum behaad pyaar karte ho - sirf imagine karo, main vaki nahin hoon - agar tumhe mujhe propose karna hoga,toh tum mujhe kaise propose karogi?

imagine for a moment that i'm your boyfriend who you love alot - only imagine, i'm not in reality - if you were going to propose to me, how would you do it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehradeefan

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

thanks dee. i can't really explain the sort of mental contortions that happen as i try to figure out to what extent i am inspired by them and to what extent it might conceivably be the reverse, but suffice to say it makes my head hurt and i want to cry and withdraw from this world entirely. (but, this kkb world has its tentacles sunk deep in my brain, so it doesn't matter what i want - i'll still be here!)

Think of it as working together Mina for the same goalTongue of giving Abhgya fans beautiful scenes- either visually or through stories.

I don't want you to cry and withdraw Mina. What's provoking such a strong reaction? I thought you would be flattered.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehra

MinMinMehra IF-Dazzler
MinMinMehra
MinMinMehra

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Yeah Mini me he said imagine - just imagine, i'm not for real - your boyfriend and you love me a lot

tia I straight up don't understand this usage of propose. what is he asking of her. if she had been able to answer right away, what would her answer look like?

And the second time...in the car?
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
abhi's antics make me angry. i'm over sensitive to this kind of thing - i don't like to see pragya played with. it just brings out my revenge wala urges and all my 'proposition' answer ideas take a rather negative/sarcastic tone. well except for the ones designed to shock/embarrass him...

anyway, it becomes clearer by the day that abhi and mina have radically different ideas of what constitutes romance and what's fun teasing Ermm Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomBelievixMinMinMehradeefan

MinMinMehra IF-Dazzler
MinMinMehra
MinMinMehra

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Think of it as working together Mina for the same goalTongue of giving Abhgya fans beautiful scenes- either visually or through stories.

I don't want you to cry and withdraw Mina. What's provoking such a strong reaction? I thought you would be flattered.

Let it go mina Di...they've gone and dobe the trial and tested methods and failed, so they've turned to see what fans want and what better compliment than to have the talent such as yours...you might get a call to join the CV team ;)

Edit: I realised that didn't make sense...let it go in the sense if you feel you need a cry you should...cleansing

Edited by MinMinMehra - 25 December 2014 at 9:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deefan-mina-

Go to top