Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#64 - "Pragya Ki Hasi Na Chali Jaye" ll (Page 118)

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 46382

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Give Kate and I a WU pleaseee :P
What is it ? Exciting? Sad? Hot? Scary? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsTiara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Joined: 20 May 2014
Posts: 66971

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Martinski-

Originally posted by -Tia-

Twin does that girl look anything like you? She is in the second BTS at the end. I don't know why when I saw her, that's Ishaa!!


Lol maybe cause i keep saying i work there lol 

But haha no not me 





But lemme know if she looks anything like you okay? I can't believe I almost TWIN/Ishaa when I saw her!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FhatTheWuck.

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Joined: 20 May 2014
Posts: 66971

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Martinski-

Give Kate and I a WU pleaseee :P
What is it ? Exciting? Sad? Hot? Scary? LOL

I didn't watch it fully.. just browsed through.. Looks like Pragya is prepping to propose to Abhi..

Later she is in front of the mirror, he comes there.. says stuff.. and initiates nose sex. She is shocked how come he is there..


Edited by -Tia- - 26 December 2014 at 12:35pm
-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 03 September 2013
Posts: 5817

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by -Trishh-

Originally posted by -Tia-

Can't copy the new spoiler.
It says A and P will make Aaliyah understand to give up on Purab, so she will behave as if she understood but plan something big against Pragya secretly.

Why Pragya though, shouldn't her major target be BB?

Because Aaliyah thinks that Pragya is separating Abhi and her


But her bigger current issue is Purab though, hmm? She should stop RaBul wedding first and then separate AbhiGya.


BB and Purab are all about Pragya di's khushi. So maybe she is gonna use that to blackmail

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FhatTheWuck.

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 46382

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by -Martinski-

Give Kate and I a WU pleaseee :P
What is it ? Exciting? Sad? Hot? Scary? LOL

I didn't watch it fully.. just browsed through.. Looks like Pragya is prepping to propose to Abhi..

Later she is in front of the mirror, he comes there.. says stuff.. and initiates nose sex. She is shocked how come he is there..


Lol is she dreaming again LOL
FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 46382

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by -Martinski-

Originally posted by -Tia-

Twin does that girl look anything like you? She is in the second BTS at the end. I don't know why when I saw her, that's Ishaa!!


Lol maybe cause i keep saying i work there lol 

But haha no not me 





But lemme know if she looks anything like you okay? I can't believe I almost TWIN/Ishaa when I saw her!!!

Will watch it n let u know! :P 
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Joined: 20 May 2014
Posts: 66971

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I think she is not dreaming.. she is practising her lines.. he shows up there... does not realize... and when she does, she is shocked...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareFhatTheWuck.

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Joined: 20 May 2014
Posts: 66971

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trishh-

Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by -Trishh-

Originally posted by -Tia-

Can't copy the new spoiler.
It says A and P will make Aaliyah understand to give up on Purab, so she will behave as if she understood but plan something big against Pragya secretly.

Why Pragya though, shouldn't her major target be BB?

Because Aaliyah thinks that Pragya is separating Abhi and her


But her bigger current issue is Purab though, hmm? She should stop RaBul wedding first and then separate AbhiGya.


BB and Purab are all about Pragya di's khushi. So maybe she is gonna use that to blackmail

Trishh I was thinking she will use Suresh though. Because she has learnt Suresh has hots for BB.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Abhigya TS - Dangers [PART 2 UPDT PG 3]

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: --simmi--   Replies: 51   Views: 39892

--simmi-- 51 39892 30 August 2015 at 2:27pm by monaCReation
New Article Abhi-Pragya relation sours due to Pragya's mistake

2 3 4

Author: natashaerrol   Replies: 29   Views: 13949

natashaerrol 29 13949 05 December 2014 at 5:01am by Lovearjit
KKb: pragya oh pragya

Author: riyya6   Replies: 0   Views: 2082

riyya6 0 2082 30 October 2014 at 8:10am by riyya6
BB PRAGYA ABHI PRAGYA! 29th October

Author: FhatTheWuck.   Replies: 7   Views: 3489

FhatTheWuck. 7 3489 29 October 2014 at 1:22pm by FhatTheWuck.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index