Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#64 - "Pragya Ki Hasi Na Chali Jaye" ll (Page 112)

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by -Trishh-

Remember Suresh told Abhi he can never make Pragya happy!!Tongue

Who are you referring to as "he"? Suresh said that he(refering to himself) won't be able to keep her happy, but will attract for Pragya the respect she deserves. Tongue

I was referring to another scene. It is the psycho/dhongi scene. Suresh tells Abhi that 'Abhi cant make her happy even if he tries'
ohh ok. I gotta rewatch that scene

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by vivkriti

Originally posted by Diahh

I am surprised and confused with Suresh's emotions for BB. He never showed anythig with Purab. Has he given up on BB? Because when he had to marry Prags the first time, he was so much into BB.

Soon he will be after her with this Rabul marriage coming up. UFF I so don't want him to be KMH for Rabul! Confused They are so cute!
He will be kmh for Rabul as he is haddi in both love stories.

No not  a Haddi...himself hes made one by Abhi were he was blackmailed into marrying Pragya...and I think Bulbul may blackmail him in to marrying her..and knowing that he loves her may agree..why not if the person who he loves comes herself and proposes marriage??
If BB proposes him to marry her than he will definitely not be a haddi as its BB decision to marry him . Secondly why he will say no when person whom he loves put forward marriage proposal for him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara7iris

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Okay guys then I am going to sleep!  Shabbo Khair! Lots of love! Keep rocking!Star
Bye good night .shabbo khair Diaah . See u tomorrow
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

I am surprised and confused with Suresh's emotions for BB. He never showed anythig with Purab. Has he given up on BB? Because when he had to marry Prags the first time, he was so much into BB.
These days he seems more in Pragya than BB . It surprises me that he don't have any complex against Purab but he is mad at Abhi  n always says to Abhi he is lucky to have Pragya in his life. Super confused about what's going on in his mind

Me not confused  about where hes coming from he Respects and Admires Pragya as she stood up for him and his family against the whole Colony ppl who were shunning them due to Rachana's pregnancy...

He also admires her for provng Rachana's baby is Akash's after his attempt meeting with failure.

He admires Pragya for doing the right thing and breaking off the marriage with him too as he was not marrying her for love but in gratefulness...and friendship...

Thus his caring more for Pragya as a person and as a friend...thus he cant see her treated shabbily by Abhi..Tanu and Aliyah
All you says is right Krishna but why he was peeping at the window when Abhigya came for pag phere  that's weird to peep in newly wedded couples bedroom

ROFLROFLHe was peeping to get a view of Bulbul as was his habit then found Abhi antics more interesting...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

No seriously the scene was there  just to make Abhi aware of DB in Prags life..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871sara7irisvivkriti

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Soon he will be after her with this Rabul marriage coming up. UFF I so don't want him to be KMH for Rabul! Confused They are so cute!
He will be kmh for Rabul as he is haddi in both love stories.

No not  a Haddi...himself hes made one by Abhi were he was blackmailed into marrying Pragya...and I think Bulbul may blackmail him in to marrying her..and knowing that he loves her may agree..why not if the person who he loves comes herself and proposes marriage??
If BB proposes him to marry her than he will definitely not be a haddi as its BB decision to marry him . Secondly why he will say no when person whom he loves put forward marriage proposal for him 

Exactly and that too of her own free will...

But what I would like to see o happen is he finds out Aliyahs plan of bride switching and helps out Bulbul by sacrificing his love by marrying Aliyah and saving Rabul from unhappiness...

vivkriti

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged

These days he seems more in Pragya than BB . It surprises me that he don't have any complex against Purab but he is mad at Abhi n always says to Abhi he is lucky to have Pragya in his life. Super confused about what's going on in his mind

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Me not confused about where hes coming from he Respects and Admires Pragya as she stood up for him and his family against the whole Colony ppl who were shunning them due to Rachana's pregnancy...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">He also admires her for provng Rachana's baby is Akash's after his attempt meeting with failure.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">He admires Pragya for doing the right thing and breaking off the marriage with him too as he was not marrying her for love but in gratefulness...and friendship...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Thus his caring more for Pragya as a person and as a friend...thus he cant see her treated shabbily by Abhi..Tanu and Aliyah</font>

All you says is right Krishna but why he was peeping at the window when Abhigya came for pag phere that's weird to peep in newly wedded couples bedroom

Why is Abhi such a jerk and brainless at times? Why does Pragya act so brainless, love struck and mahaan at times? Why did Pragya lose her fierceness? These questions are a mystery, only Ekta maiyya knows? Same thing with Suresh peeping.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871kubarevivkriti

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
girls I must go see you later Hug

kubare

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

These days he seems more in Pragya than BB . It surprises me that he don't have any complex against Purab but he is mad at Abhi  n always says to Abhi he is lucky to have Pragya in his life. Super confused about what's going on in his mind

Me not confused  about where hes coming from he Respects and Admires Pragya as she stood up for him and his family against the whole Colony ppl who were shunning them due to Rachana's pregnancy...

He also admires her for provng Rachana's baby is Akash's after his attempt meeting with failure.

He admires Pragya for doing the right thing and breaking off the marriage with him too as he was not marrying her for love but in gratefulness...and friendship...

Thus his caring more for Pragya as a person and as a friend...thus he cant see her treated shabbily by Abhi..Tanu and Aliyah
All you says is right Krishna but why he was peeping at the window when Abhigya came for pag phere  that's weird to peep in newly wedded couples bedroom

ROFLROFLHe was peeping to get a view of Bulbul as was his habit then found Abhi antics more interesting...ROFL

No seriously the scene was there  just to make Abhi aware of DB in Prags life..LOL
Abhi have that effect on everyoneROFL

kubare

Go to top