llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#64 - "Pragya Ki Hasi Na Chali Jaye" ll - Page 72

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SaaraDON

😆..That she is. Super-Lover-Woo-Man!

I can already see a red cloak attached to her anarkali's so that she can fly.
🤣
Please excuse my grammar guys, this is going so fast! Kudos to the people who do this everyday...
Originally posted by kubare

Same...once he realizes the truth he stand for the right thing then the wrong...though he goes about it with his crazy nautanki style...😆

Daadi once said this about Abhi- he is a good guy at heart, only if one can understand it.

So he is not the regular good guy...😆
Originally posted by MinMinMehra

Hi mishti...long time no speak...I hate you not being able to come on if at work (shame on me)

I am not at office its vacation 😊
Did u mean that or am I MUing 😆
Pragya going up stairs thinking and gets stopped by Tanu. Tanu holds her hand says congratulations, your sisters wedding fixed. Pragya says I don't need your congrats.

Pragya says leave me I want to meet Aaliyah. tanu says she won't open the door, she hasn't for me.

tanu not leaving her hand and says you're playing game smartly, Abhi loves me etc etc..Pragya removed her hand and leaves.

precap: Aaliyah slitting wrist
Originally posted by deefan

Please excuse my grammar guys, this is going so fast! Kudos to the people who do this everyday...
no problem  dee!!!! given to the LU is the happiness
dadi- Abhi part was really nice, couldn't write as much..that's the best scene of this show...

Abhi coming in between Pragya and Aaliyah was good but I didn't like Abhi's reaction when Pragya first got slapped...
Originally posted by abhigya24

I am not at office its vacation 😊
Did u mean that or am I MUing 😆

Not right this moment but before...it seems like we haven't spoken properly...because our worktimes would be chatting times
Originally posted by deefan

DEE! Grammar is ignored when it comes to real-time stuff. We're more than thankful to you for doing this effort for all of us. THANK U for the lovely impromptu LU! 🤗
Originally posted by SaaraDON

DEE! Grammar is ignored when it comes to real-time stuff. We're more than thankful to you for doing this effort for all of us. THANK U for the lovely impromptu LU! 🤗

Absolutely.
Thanks much Dee.