Originally posted by: MsTiara

Hello everyone!

Desitvbox has good quality videos 

And HIII LOL 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Okay I saw that there was a lot of discussion on the impending proposal.

First of all I really doubt if they are still gonna go by the 2 days deadline. Aaliyah is cutting her wrist, so the next day would be spent in hospital. In case Aaliyah at least fake agrees to get over Purab, things will be at peace and RaBul marriage preps can start while this proposal can happen. Aaliyah will of course will plan something to half the wedding.

So if they do go down with the proposal idea, then Pragya will put in a lot of efforts that will leave Abhi feel 'aww' about her. It won't be something seductive or mindblowing but would be cute and endearing. But before she proposes and he responds something bad will happen and they won't finish with it.

Now coming to why Abhi is doing this, remember that he has never played with her hormones before.. (Except during mms track). Before when they used to have awkward eye locks and closeness, he was the one to retract first and even made it comfy for them by cracking a joke or so. So he never intended to play with her emotions and hormones when he really hated her.

Now he KNOWS she loves him. BB has told him and he knows she will do anything for him (MMS track- he gets her to agree to marry Suresh by baiting himself and the alimony etc..). And he has agreed to be a son in law for good, I don't think Abhi would have taken up such a responsibility if he did not see himself and Pragya as husband wife eventually. 

So I am seeing his proposal as his playful and dramatic way to get her out of her shell, to make her come to terms with her emotions, her stand... He also wants her to come across bold and beautiful.. And he takes pleasure in this sweet torture. But he is not gonna let her down on this,

⭐️
πŸ‘

YES PLEASE HOW I WISH THEY DO THAT. 
and im so done with aaliyah lol 

RaBul wedding prep oh how i wish we get cuteee abhigya scenes ;) 

Will shaadi happen ? Lolll 
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Shonali- Headaches and cold etc etc

@diahhh - K3G MUSIC PLAYS 

YAY!!! K3G music!!! 

Mumma you coming with the tali? Please don't let Bhai drink from the lota!!! πŸ€£
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
I drank all the lota water .. He gets it from me sighh 
Yes *UTAROS AARTI AND MUSIC PLAYS*

Diahh thumbnail
@DMB nice post! I also think something would happen before this proposal but let's see how it goes. And yes he totally knows she loves her!!! BB and then as he has seen the actual video there Suresh was also talking about Pragya's feelings towards Abhi na.
Taaliyah might do something to stop AbhiGya and Rabul from being together.
Diahh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

I drank all the lota water .. He gets it from me sighh 

Yes *UTAROS AARTI AND MUSIC PLAYS*

Bhai gets it from you!! πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Aarti? Yeh Aarti kaun hai? Your saheli!!?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am not impressed with the whole proposal thing. Regardless, you don't play such tricks when you know they have feelings for you. That scene was such a put-off. 
Okay, so this is out of curiousity: Which of this you think Abhi/Pragya are best at

Abhi: The brother, the boyfriend, the husband, the grandson, the son-in-law, the brother-in law, the friend
Pragya: The daughter, the wife, the sister, the granddaughter-in-law, sis-in-law, the friend

It would be fun if you can choose one, but I understand if you can'tπŸ˜†!
I choose Pragya the sister and Abhi the brother (BTW Abhi-Aaliyah scenes are always AmazeBalls)!!!
And you can add your own terms if you want like Abhi, the Rockstar or something!

Edited by renukha871 - 9 years ago
Diahh thumbnail
Originally posted by: renukha871

I am not impressed with the whole proposal thing. Regardless, you don't play such tricks when you know they have feelings for you. That scene was such a put-off. 

Okay, so this is out of curiousity: Which of this you think Abhi/Pragya are best at

Abhi: The brother, the boyfriend, the husband, the grandson, the son-in-law, the brother-in law, the friend
Pragya: The daughter, the sister, the granddaughter-in-law, sis-in-law, the friend

I choose Pragya the sister and Abhi the brother (BTW Abhi-Aaliyah scenes are always AmazeBalls)!!!
And you can add your own terms if you want like Abhi, the Rockstar or something!

RENUUU!!! HIII!!! *waves at you*

Abhi the brother, son-in- law!!

Pragya the wife!

πŸ˜‰

Well, if you want to know my terms it would be,
Abhi the nautankiπŸ˜† 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Originally posted by: renukha871

Pragya: The daughter, the wife, the sister, the granddaughter-in-law, sis-in-law, the friend

Heyaaa!! 

Abhi the Son in law , Grandson 
Pragya :- ALL OF THE ABOVE !!! But more so the daughter