Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
ahhh i remember my first bout of abhigya fever!! it was a weekend in june and the idiots were just freshly married!! my natural elach was to read fic but back in those days there was almost none! i cried sadly to myself for much of the weekend and longed for the day when there would be more, more stories, please just a few more...and baaam fast forward a few weeks and the forum became fic posts one after the other. and even these days the balance of our fic to discussion posts is heavily weighted to fic. which is partially my fault since my fic ratio is like 1/10 of total forum posts XD

ANYWAY LONG STORY SHORT

my recommendation for treating abhigya fever is wade through the forum and read abhigya fic until you are tired enough to close your eyes and dream abhigya dreams!!
-mina- thumbnail
DIYUUU soon soon soon

Dee, in public? WHAT? This I cannot see at all.
-mina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OindrilaVirgoan

Okay..I will be honest..but am really skeptical about Abhi nowadays!!! ðŸ¤”

tell us more mayhap we can assist you
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

DIYUUU soon soon soon

Dee, in public? WHAT? This I cannot see at all.

I can fathom  a song or dance mina...she did sing in front of him once..shes smart enough to make her feelings known through something similar

I doubt they will go this route though unless its everyone playing antakshari or something..

Im hoping it's private 😳
-mina- thumbnail
dee when did she sing in front of him

song/dance i am just imagining her doing aang laga de in front of everyone in some slinky gold costume

i think tanu had done a dance on that in a maha ep?? :P
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Martinski-

Sometimes i tell you, fiction romantic heroes especially indian ones are just so

- Abhi
-Prem
-Raghav
-Anurag 
-Armaan 
Non indian :
-Augustus waters 
- lucas scott

Uff 

Arnav 
Arjun Punj

😳
tazzy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ahhh i remember my first bout of abhigya fever!! it was a weekend in june and the idiots were just freshly married!! my natural elach was to read fic but back in those days there was almost none! i cried sadly to myself for much of the weekend and longed for the day when there would be more, more stories, please just a few more...and baaam fast forward a few weeks and the forum became fic posts one after the other. and even these days the balance of our fic to discussion posts is heavily weighted to fic. which is partially my fault since my fic ratio is like 1/10 of total forum posts XD

ANYWAY LONG STORY SHORT

my recommendation for treating abhigya fever is wade through the forum and read abhigya fic until you are tired enough to close your eyes and dream abhigya dreams!!

Hahah Mina di, that's what I do everyday! Every single minute that I get free I log on to the IF site and read all the fan fics. Infact I re-read them and live in the moment. But still, I just can't seem to get enough of them. Their nok- jhoks and all. Aahh, there! I still have yesterdays scene playing in my head right now! 😆
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Trp is 4.7 congrats
no. 3 show

Yipee thanks ðŸ¥³
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

tell us more mayhap we can assist you

Minaaa diii...it is just that am not complaining about the little moment they had with Abhigya all too close and him challenging her to 'propose' him..but its just that, Pragya is sooo very besotted by him that she goes all moony when he talks to her in that husky voice of his..

I just want a day to come and soon at that when it will be Abhi who will look at her like she means the world to him..just the way Pragya does..I don't like how he's all smug and nonchalant about the way she affects him (and boy she DOES affect him) only that he masks it well..

Plus Abhi's intention..ermm..I don't know..look kinda dicey..what drives me mad is that he's masking it all really well..like where does his relation with her stand exactly..what does she really mean to him!!

am just sooo mad at the cv's!!! :x