-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome drabble tia!! heeehee liplock!!
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deefan

Ah mina, catch up to today's epi soon! it was drool worthy!

Tia: He used the words- rockstar ko impress karna mushkil nahi namumkin hai..translation it's going to be an epic scene when it does happen! can't wait..I wonder if she changes her outfit. This relates to what mina has been posting with her outfits..

they may have gotten ideas out of fics for sure on how she impresses him..

I thought he said all that to just intimidate her, challenge her and get her out of her shell. Not exactly for Her to impress him, hmm?
-mina- thumbnail
this damn tanu

LOL TAYIJI  "yeh bhagoda" YES BEAUTIFUL
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Hahaa its 6 pm in Cali! 

yeah its like exact opp times here, makes it easier!

tia, I;m thinking she will be bold in those scenes, which is going to floor him. plus it's shaadi time so it may give her a chance to dress up sexy and say sexy stuff to him while they are both in wedding prep mode..

and then when they are alone, she might do.say something to floor him!
-mina- thumbnail
omg omg abhi listing purab's values and concluding "family nahin lekin family values hai"

i love when this show remembers its damn roots ufff gives me hope for a full circle story ek naa ek din
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
pragya so happy to have a joker husband uff girlll

and abhi, yo, aaliya is not remotely going to understand their love. tell me you didn't believe that. for serious.
nitarata thumbnail
Yes she might do all that and he will take secret pleasures in observing her efforts. 
But I hope they don't make them forget this proposal deadline given Aaliyah suicide fiasco.
-mina- thumbnail
tia the subtitles said the line was "take their blessings before pragya starts laughing..."
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

pragya so happy to have a joker husband uff girlll

and abhi, yo, aaliya is not remotely going to understand their love. tell me you didn't believe that. for serious.

He still has hopes for his sister Mina! I do too a bit of hopes but for much later.
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I thought he said all that to just intimidate her, challenge her and get her out of her shell. Not exactly for Her to impress him, hmm?

Abhi enjoys the chase and even more flattering to his ego, for her to seduce him!
He knows her feelings for him, I think he's trying to get it out of her.

What I liked most was that Pragya's character is shown to perfection, she is a shy T- teacher, she needed time to prepare, LMAO! He understood that and he's giving her time to prepare.

He wants her to propose, show him how much he loves her (his words, very confusing, he asks her not to take it seriously, yet he wants her to put all her cards on the table). He wants her to propose and impress him doing it..