India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

NOT ENJOYING THIS TRACK

ashraana Groupbie
ashraana
ashraana

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I really don't like this track where sahir uses arzoo and discard her like old newspaper...I have been watching and reading all about this track...even though it is fiction it is not nice...it is already bad the way he is rude to her regardless of what has happen in his past...yes they both love eachother but this new track of him betraying her is just not right...she did not betray him...she never did all he did was listen to idle gossip and assume to many things because of his insecurities and stupid promise...really how long will this go on for how long will they be separated for this show is not making sense.even sahir goal to a wife who he no longer cares for don't make sense...this show is very tiring to watch...this show should be called...DECEPTION...LIES AND BETRAYAL then it would make sense...not the title HUMSAFARS...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I thought I m the only one who is not enjoying this track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

THEfanOFheartz

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
chill buddy Hug itna tension nahi leynega Wink  u have expressed your dislike and the reason being the fake proposal n trap n betrayal ...Fair enough !! 
With all respect to your thoughts I just wanted to share my views on this - not to offend your opinion in any way !!Thumbs Up

if everything was so straight forward  then why will we sit for 30 mins in front of an all clean neat drama and watch a daily soap where we will be able to connect to every single lead  ???   TongueTongue

Just think of the below :

if only Alvira told about Sahir n Zeenat the day she met Aarzoo or Nausheen 
if Sahir was shown without any past or darkness or rudeness or wadha 
if only they showed Aarzoo stand up and get into argument with him for every single situation
If only Sahir went straight into a room called up Aarzoo n Zaki there and asked both of them who loves whom ?
if only Samaira or Rehman or KA or Anam were all kind n nice 

Sahir will be a perfect gentle businessmen and aarzoo  would be his nice employee they will be all perfect  fall in love and become humsafars in life ..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Do you think it would be exciting to watch ???? 

Will it not be something which u and me see in our real lives ...A good family beautiful love perfect handsome chunk and their romantic life ahead Embarrassed

All I wanted to highlight is lets give a chance for them to first unfold the story and then see if they are any close to the titlehead they carry !! 

At this point of the story I cling onto my hopes saying they will not disappoint all of us ...all this darkness hatred anger trap fakeness lies should redeem get transformed and thereby provide a justification to all of us ...What say ??? Wink

Lets keep watching the show to find out how they are going to justify this title indeed ..Hug

Thanks for reading ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicadinki24AnuPurvaTHEfanOFheartz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top