Box Cricket League

Today Match (Dec 22, 2014)

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg today's match between jaipur raj joshiley and rowdy banglore was too funny!! i dont care if it was match fixing or scripted or simply a bad day for rowdy banglore but 17 RUNS?? 🀣 πŸ€£ I can't even play cricket but still that was just terrible...the reasons they were giving for not being able to do well today were also hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I must say today was a very VERY good day for JRJ and they also played well πŸ‘

ps: I am not a supporter of either team, i watched today's episode for entertainment purposes only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I kinda wanted the Bangalores tooo win that match...full supporter of Delhi btw...anyways my only reaction to that game was wooow...All out for 17 runs...thats terrible! It was kinda funny though..i must admit!
Ifa_Hassan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the episode was too funny  
when i was watching i just cant belive it it was only 17 runs 
and after this rowdy gave so many runs to jaipur 
for a time i thought it was scripted 
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly I didn't find today's match fair... especially puru's wicket just unfair... you can clearly tell that Jaipur cheated...i hope they lose their next match... I don't like their sportsmanship... it was an unfair game... I'm not saying this because I am a Bangalore supporter but as a viewer... it doesn't look good when the umpire says out for a wide ball or when the ball does not even touch the bat...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It was a bad day for Bangalore. Terrible Batting by them and great bowling by Jaipur.
The most Hilarious part was when Rakhi stopped the ball hit by her own team player. They were 9 wickets down at that time. Poor Paras, it would have been a 4 but instead of moving away Rakhi stood there and the ball was stopped.🀣

Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: style14

It was a bad day for Bangalore. Terrible Batting by them and great bowling by Jaipur.

The most Hilarious part was when Rakhi stopped the ball hit by her own team player. They were 9 wickets down at that time. Poor Paras, it would have been a 4 but instead of moving away Rakhi stood there and the ball was stopped.🀣

hahaha rakhi's reactions were hilarious too...overall it was a great episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I dont think t was scripted. It was just a bad day for bangalore combined with some good bowling from Jaipur πŸ˜† Jaipur followed Simplest rule of cricket "You miss I hit" , Jaipur kept bowling on stumps and bangalore kept missing it. πŸ˜† 5 players bowled. πŸ˜†Also bangalore were running like mad chickens. Poor Paras. Rakhi was doing what she does best Full On Drama. πŸ€£