India-Forums

Today Match (Dec 22, 2014)

Sumaiya27 Senior Member
Sumaiya27
Sumaiya27

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Omg today's match between jaipur raj joshiley and rowdy banglore was too funny!! i dont care if it was match fixing or scripted or simply a bad day for rowdy banglore but 17 RUNS?? ROFL ROFL I can't even play cricket but still that was just terrible...the reasons they were giving for not being able to do well today were also hilarious LOLLOL
I must say today was a very VERY good day for JRJ and they also played well Clap

ps: I am not a supporter of either team, i watched today's episode for entertainment purposes only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

not.here

NishannaR Groupbie
NishannaR
NishannaR

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I kinda wanted the Bangalores tooo win that match...full supporter of Delhi btw...anyways my only reaction to that game was wooow...All out for 17 runs...thats terrible! It was kinda funny though..i must admit!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27starsanjananot.here

Ifa_Hassan Senior Member
Ifa_Hassan
Ifa_Hassan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
the episode was too funny  
when i was watching i just cant belive it it was only 17 runs 
and after this rowdy gave so many runs to jaipur 
for a time i thought it was scripted 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27not.here

divya_09 Groupbie
divya_09
divya_09

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Honestly I didn't find today's match fair... especially puru's wicket just unfair... you can clearly tell that Jaipur cheated...i hope they lose their next match... I don't like their sportsmanship... it was an unfair game... I'm not saying this because I am a Bangalore supporter but as a viewer... it doesn't look good when the umpire says out for a wide ball or when the ball does not even touch the bat...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
It was a bad day for Bangalore. Terrible Batting by them and great bowling by Jaipur.
The most Hilarious part was when Rakhi stopped the ball hit by her own team player. They were 9 wickets down at that time. Poor Paras, it would have been a 4 but instead of moving away Rakhi stood there and the ball was stopped.ROFL

Edited by style14 - 23 December 2014 at 5:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya_09Sumaiya27BeingBlunt

Sumaiya27 Senior Member
Sumaiya27
Sumaiya27

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style14

It was a bad day for Bangalore. Terrible Batting by them and great bowling by Jaipur.
The most Hilarious part was when Rakhi stopped the ball hit by her own team player. They were 9 wickets down at that time. Poor Paras, it would have been a 4 but instead of moving away Rakhi stood there and the ball was stopped.ROFL

hahaha rakhi's reactions were hilarious too...overall it was a great episode LOLLOL
BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I dont think t was scripted. It was just a bad day for bangalore combined with some good bowling from Jaipur LOL Jaipur followed Simplest rule of cricket "You miss I hit" , Jaipur kept bowling on stumps and bangalore kept missing it. LOL 5 players bowled. LOLAlso bangalore were running like mad chickens. Poor Paras. Rakhi was doing what she does best Full On Drama. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27not.here

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index