Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Disappointed in Karishma & Upen..! Well Done SONALI..!! Congrats! (Page 2)

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

its funny how ppl say abt sonali that she is bindaas, she is different blah blah blah... even sonali says it that she is different...u gal jus shut the $##^$%^%$&#%@^%$@$^^$Censored

JItne nomination Sonali ne jhele hai utne nomination main Tanna ka abba dabba jabba ho gaya hota and sonali still same this make her different from others ..even Tanna was so despreat to punish Her in her captaincy but kya mila baba ji ka thullu LOL

Sonali:  iam different..i don't do gossips!!

REALLY!!!! r n't u do bitch with P3G on other HM's?  u r not a saint baby...when u get kicked  out from the house go n watch the videos where u did all bitching ..
u called Kari slum type ki ladki etc etc... shame on u

She do gossip but very very less than selfish self centered Tanna  ... IF she felt shame to see her bitching footage than Tanna ko kya karna chaiye i cant say
 LOL

Sonali: Iam not interested here to play game...

REALLY!!!! then why were u so desperate to become captain?????? Geek

Became captain is not a game because you need support from others to became captain and its 99% depend on others and she became captain because of Puns and GG game , and its not good thing to her because she  not got immunity
but usne bade pyar se LI Tanna ki use nominate karke ..LOL

Sonali: all girls r jealous of me

Is main naya kya hai we all know every girl said yeh yaha kyu hai kuch karti nahi blah blah its shows their jealousy about her

ROFL ROFL REALLY!!!! its clearly showing who is the biggg jealous freak in the house ... she clearly shows her jealous feelings on Karishma Silly

Kal episode main BB ne sneak peek wala Tanna upen DImmpy ka bitching part edit maar diya varna sab ko pata chal jaya who is more jealous Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiya

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
sonali is jealous from Karishma because she likes upen and upen like karishma. aur kaun kaise survive kar raha hai we know but clearly dikh raha hai kaun kisse jealous hai. innocence sonali my foot. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzShayu.

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravibans

its funny how ppl say abt sonali that she is bindaas, she is different blah blah blah... even sonali says it that she is different...u gal jus shut the $##^$%^%$&#%@^%$@$^^$Censored

JItne nomination Sonali ne jhele hai utne nomination main Tanna ka abba dabba jabba ho gaya hota and sonali still same this make her different from others ..even Tanna was so despreat to punish Her in her captaincy but kya mila baba ji ka thullu LOL

REALLY!!!! r n't u do bitch with P3G on other HM's?  u r not a saint baby...when u get kicked  out from the house go n watch the videos where u did all bitching ..

She do gossip but very very less than selfish self centered Tanna  ... IF she felt shame to see her bitching footage than Tanna ko kya karna chaiye i cant say
 LOL

Became captain is not a game because you need support from others to became captain and its 99% depend on others and she became captain because of Puns and GG game , and its not good thing to her because she  not got immunity

Is main naya kya hai we all know every girl said yeh yaha kyu hai kuch karti nahi blah blah its shows their jealousy about her

ROFL ROFL REALLY!!!! its clearly showing who is the biggg jealous freak in the house ... she clearly shows her jealous feelings on Karishma Silly

Kal episode main BB ne sneak peek wala Tanna upen DImmpy ka bitching part edit maar diya varna sab ko pata chal jaya who is more jealous Tongue
2 mins silence for them for those lines...
SillySillySillySilly

Missvinz

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ravibans

LOL

2 mins silence for them for those lines...
Silly

Dil behlane ke liye yeh khayal accha hai
Tongue
... but Tanna nominated i am loving itLOL
..one more week for her jealousy and sleepless night ke naam ROFL

mahiya

mahiya IF-Rockerz
mahiya
mahiya

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Dead Karishma said to Upen that if Sonali wins then I will jump off the top of my building. Shocked
That shows how badly she is jealous of Sonali. Ouch

Edited by mahiya - 23 December 2014 at 2:22am
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged
karshma and upen acted like loosers in case of sonali captaincy
Kriti_Swifty Groupbie
Kriti_Swifty
Kriti_Swifty

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I don't think it was attitude.it seems he wants to stay away from Sonali as he feels She wants to create the love angle with him again.
http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/sneak-peek-bigg-boss-8-episode-92-10104594-4.html#nav
Originally posted by 9tanki

Nice post... !!! Clap Arey kis baat ka attitude dekha rahi hai (Tanna and Upain). I think they forgot they need to take stand but har faltu ka footage ke liye donno khadi ho jaati hai Angry

Go to top