Bigg Boss 8

Disappointed in Karishma & Upen..! Well Done SONALI..!! Congrats!

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
ðŸĪĒ Karishma all the time back bitches about Sonali. Says.. 'I'm surprised that how Sonali could survives every week as I'm popular than her.' ðŸ˜ē 😆
Sonali hasnt got chance to be captain and when most housemates were supporting her for the Captaincy, Karishma and Upen opposed it for their own sake. (But cunningly voted for her to oppose Gautam.) 👎🏞
Sonali realises that Karishma is jealous & so hates her from the start and she is very selfish, self-centered. ðŸĪĒ 👎🏞
She knows that Karishma bad mouthed about her so many times, still she was ignoring her negative acts & comments. 👏
But there is a limit for her tolerance.. ðŸ˜ģ Why should take it every time? So she claimed that Karishma is selfish & self-centered ðŸĪĒ on which most of the viewers could get agree 👍🏞 as all other housemates agreed, except Upen. 😈
When Bigg Boss announced that Sonali has won unopposed 👏 she went to everyone to give a hug & say thanks. 😊 Everybody hugged her & congratulate!! 👏 When she came to Upen to hug him & say thanks, he showed attitude & acted like he was lil busy at kitchen's basin and kept her waiting. 😕 Therefore she hugged him by one hand, said thanks & walked away, ðŸ˜ģ but felt bad of his negative attitude. 😔

DT Note: All instances of name-calling have been edited out.
Edited by .Farzi. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice post... !!! ðŸ‘ Arey kis baat ka attitude dekha rahi hai (Tanna and Upain). I think they forgot they need to take stand but har faltu ka footage ke liye donno khadi ho jaati hai ðŸ˜ĄEdited by 9tanki - 9 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Sonali said that Karishma is selfish (which is true), they say she bad mouthed. 😆
If she speaks-out, she becomes as a wrong player and if she doesn't, they say, she is not a BB-material.. 😕
Double standards..👎🏞 ðŸĪĒEdited by mahiya - 9 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Stil Sonali goes to those people & talk, who back-bitches & bad mouthed about her, including Karishma, Ali, Upain, Gautam & even Dimpy. ðŸ˜ģ
Because she doesn't hold grudges for long time. 👏 👍🏞Edited by mahiya - 9 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Karishma even said to Upen that if by chance Sonali wins..then she would jump off the top of her building...lol.Thats how much they Cnt stand the girl and think that she isn't good enough to win or let alone be in that house.Now just for that..I wouldn't mind Sonali winning just to see Tanna's face...lol.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its funny how ppl say abt sonali that she is bindaas, she is different blah blah blah... even sonali says it that she is different...u gal jus shut the $##^$%^%$&#%@^%$@$^^$ðŸĪŽ

Sonali:  iam different..i don't do gossips!!

REALLY!!!! r n't u do bitch with P3G on other HM's?  u r not a saint baby...when u get kicked  out from the house go n watch the videos where u did all bitching ..
u called Kari slum type ki ladki etc etc... shame on u

Sonali: Iam not interested here to play game...

REALLY!!!! then why were u so desperate to become captain?????? ðŸĪ“ 

Sonali: all girls r jealous of me

ROFL ðŸĪĢ REALLY!!!! its clearly showing who is the biggg jealous freak in the house ... she clearly shows her jealous feelings on Karishma ðŸĪŠ
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Karishma even said to Upen that if by chance Sonali wins..then she would jump off the top of her building...lol.Thats how much they Cnt stand the girl and think that she isn't good enough to win or let alone be in that house.Now just for that..I wouldn't mind Sonali winning just to see Tanna's face...lol.

yeah is Big Boss, Karishma's baap ke jagir or something?
Originally posted by: .Shayari.

its funny how ppl say abt sonali that she is bindaas, she is different blah blah blah... even sonali says it that she is different...u gal jus shut the $##^$%^%$&#%@^%$@$^^$ðŸĪŽ

JItne nomination Sonali ne jhele hai utne nomination main Tanna ka abba dabba jabba ho gaya hota and sonali still same this make her different from others ..even Tanna was so despreat to punish Her in her captaincy but kya mila baba ji ka thullu 😆

Sonali:  iam different..i don't do gossips!!

REALLY!!!! r n't u do bitch with P3G on other HM's?  u r not a saint baby...when u get kicked  out from the house go n watch the videos where u did all bitching ..
u called Kari slum type ki ladki etc etc... shame on u

She do gossip but very very less than selfish self centered Tanna  ... IF she felt shame to see her bitching footage than Tanna ko kya karna chaiye i cant say
 ðŸ˜†

Sonali: Iam not interested here to play game...

REALLY!!!! then why were u so desperate to become captain?????? ðŸĪ“

Became captain is not a game because you need support from others to became captain and its 99% depend on others and she became captain because of Puns and GG game , and its not good thing to her because she  not got immunity
but usne bade pyar se LI Tanna ki use nominate karke ..😆

Sonali: all girls r jealous of me

Is main naya kya hai we all know every girl said yeh yaha kyu hai kuch karti nahi blah blah its shows their jealousy about her

ROFL ðŸĪĢ REALLY!!!! its clearly showing who is the biggg jealous freak in the house ... she clearly shows her jealous feelings on Karishma ðŸĪŠ

Kal episode main BB ne sneak peek wala Tanna upen DImmpy ka bitching part edit maar diya varna sab ko pata chal jaya who is more jealous 😛

madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sonali is jealous from Karishma because she likes upen and upen like karishma. aur kaun kaise survive kar raha hai we know but clearly dikh raha hai kaun kisse jealous hai. innocence sonali my foot. 
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
2 mins silence for them for those lines...
ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ