Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 73)

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

lmao rr.. wow.. he is totally BB material the more i am reading about him...match made in heaven types.. but ek baar movie mili to shayad he wont come... sort of above it type ka feeling.. na? 

Didn't another fan fav barun (spelling rite) come in a movie recently?  

But its a B grade movie..Even Sonali & Tanna have done movies..And Superstar Upen has done quite a few films..So if these ppl can be on BB, why not KSG? OuchLOL

Yeah Barun's film released recently & it tanked..Pri is a BS fan i think so am not gonna bash him LOL

I dunno wats d hype abt BSDead
I never watched that show nor like his constipated face, but he has a crazy following, n like, really CRAZY LOL    (Pri plz ignore this commentLOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPbluerobinGrumpyTheCatrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

He is the same guy who was openly flirting with his choreographer in Jhalak na ? Everytime his wife came his body language wld change towards the choreographer . Idiot ko pata tha na cameras hain.LOLLOLLOL

Only namuna to cheat on his wife on National Telly Star  His poor wife used to sit in the audience cheering for him & he used to be all over his choreo right in front of her..Gauhar was part of the same season right? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPGrumpyTheCat-EvilDesires-

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

lol.. i dont know about these HMs before the show as i never know anything about them and certainly don't follow them after.. only thing i know is what gets posted on ccs once in a while... only way i would know is if they come in a movie.. like sana in jai ho... 

I have fond memories of supporting sana and elli and even remember all BB6 sana and BB7 elli moments . But after season gets over - chapter is closed completely . I am 200% sure I will forget gautam and dimpy by february 1st week once season gets over and I am already bored of this season and I am getting headache after watching what gautam has been up to since friday . Silly

i am guessing i will cut off bb by next week.. plan was since yesterday but after all the comments i viewed it to see what really happened... LOL... no way i am going to subject myself to an extension of a show i been bored of since weeks now... 

bluerobinGrumpyTheCat-EvilDesires-

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

lmao rr.. wow.. he is totally BB material the more i am reading about him...match made in heaven types.. but ek baar movie mili to shayad he wont come... sort of above it type ka feeling.. na? 

Didn't another fan fav barun (spelling rite) come in a movie recently?  

But its a B grade movie..Even Sonali & Tanna have done movies..And Superstar Upen has done quite a few films..So if these ppl can be on BB, why not KSG? OuchLOL

Yeah Barun's film released recently & it tanked..Pri is a BS fan i think so am not gonna bash him LOL

I dunno wats d hype abt BSDead
I never watched that show nor like his constipated face, but he has a crazy following, n like, really CRAZY LOL    (Pri plz ignore this commentLOL)

"main aur mr.right" ka hero ? 
Sry Pri but DeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

If u are talking abt Elli then she has a movie coming out with kapil sharma directed by Abbas Mustan.

haan yaar I am talking about Elli - malviya nagar ke james bond tum kya body language padte ho

BnB yaar , Sana is participating in khatron ke khiladi , apart from jai ho she didn't get any movie offers , moreover she got involved in some police case two times . log uske peeche pade hai .

KJasoosChulbulPGrumpyTheCat-EvilDesires-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by Pri_BS

yeah uska hormonal locha haiLOLLOL

He was my first celeb crushLOLLOL I have shipped Kajen so badly!! But yeh tharki chokro haiLOL

You were an Armaan fangirl? I used to hate DMG with a passion LOL

KJasoosChulbulPbluerobin-EvilDesires-

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pri_BS

yeah uska hormonal locha haiLOLLOL

He was my first celeb crushLOLLOL I have shipped Kajen so badly!! But yeh tharki chokro haiLOL

You were an Armaan fangirl? I used to hate DMG with a passion LOL

chalo.. i am sort of loosing u all.. (no offense -- strictly due to my lack of knowledge).. so bbl :)

gnite for all my friends in the east and good day to all in the west .. :) i will bbl.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinGrumpyTheCatrogerrocks-EvilDesires-

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

He is the same guy who was openly flirting with his choreographer in Jhalak na ? Everytime his wife came his body language wld change towards the choreographer . Idiot ko pata tha na cameras hain.LOLLOLLOL

Only namuna to cheat on his wife on National Telly Star  His poor wife used to sit in the audience cheering for him & he used to be all over his choreo right in front of her..Gauhar was part of the same season right? LOL

Hahaha yup ..Jhalak main bhi kya nautanki kiya tha Gauhar ..kitna roti thi .ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinrogerrocks

Go to top