Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 71)

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

she really was a sweetheart... no doubt... i wonder why she entered BB but also made sense from a platform perspective.. what is she upto these days? 

yaar my problem is I remember every contestant I have supported but once season gets over I loose interest and stop following the celebrity be it Sana or Elli . I recently saw her photograph of her celebrating arman's daddy's birthday with tanisha andy etc , she is taking part in some fashion shows and all as models , don't think she got any movie .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP-EvilDesires-

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

LOL He actually said tht ? He is a namuna for sure .Would have loved him in this season with Upen patel  ..LOLLOLLOL

He is a namuna for sure..We used to have so much fun bashing him..You should watch his IVs..He was married back then & he used to unabashedly ogle at his co-star LOL 

yaar this season was made for him with sonali looking so hard for an angle with a male lead.. and possibly diandra too... daymn...of course he would have chased tanna and dimpy unabashedly too ... LOLLOLLOL.. from your description of him... Wink

bluerobinrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

bipasha , john abraham harman gone , Now next year bipasha and KSG wedding in 2015 , and in 2016 divorce LOL

Bipasha must be crazy to cheat on Harman with KSG..I don think she is foolish enough to get married to him LOL

bluerobin-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Guys when Dimpy and Pritam were arguing during the newsroom task, what was she saying to him regarding his fight with Gautam?

Pritam replied ke haan mera aur Gautam ka bhi hoa tha par something something. What was he saying?

And they need to get over this Hijack task already. The expressions of the rest of the HMs were hilarious during their argument. Everybody was bored and zoned out except for Ali LOL

Dimpy made the task all about her personal issues with people. Ali and Gautam were totally in character LOL Ek reporter aur doosra celebrity. Ek minute ke liye bhi character nahi chora LOL

Dimpy said u abused me n he said u hav also abused me.

So, Dimpy said u hav abused Gautam as well in the Museum task n Gautam didn't abuse u back  (Pritam had called Gautam Kutte ka bachcha in the Museum task during his fight wid Puneet)

bluerobinGrumpyTheCat

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

she really was a sweetheart... no doubt... i wonder why she entered BB but also made sense from a platform perspective.. what is she upto these days? 

yaar my problem is I remember every contestant I have supported but once season gets over I loose interest and stop following the celebrity be it Sana or Elli . I recently saw her photograph of her celebrating arman's daddy's birthday with tanisha andy etc , she is taking part in some fashion shows and all as models , don't think she got any movie .

lol.. i dont know about these HMs before the show as i never know anything about them and certainly don't follow them after.. only thing i know is what gets posted on ccs once in a while... only way i would know is if they come in a movie.. like sana in jai ho... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

LOL He actually said tht ? He is a namuna for sure .Would have loved him in this season with Upen patel  ..LOLLOLLOL

He is a namuna for sure..We used to have so much fun bashing him..You should watch his IVs..He was married back then & he used to unabashedly ogle at his co-star LOL 

He is the same guy who was openly flirting with his choreographer in Jhalak na ? Everytime his wife came his body language wld change towards the choreographer . Idiot ko pata tha na cameras hain.LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinrogerrocks-EvilDesires-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

lmao rr.. wow.. he is totally BB material the more i am reading about him...match made in heaven types.. but ek baar movie mili to shayad he wont come... sort of above it type ka feeling.. na? 

Didn't another fan fav barun (spelling rite) come in a movie recently?  

But its a B grade movie..Even Sonali & Tanna have done movies..And Superstar Upen has done quite a few films..So if these ppl can be on BB, why not KSG? OuchLOL

Yeah Barun's film released recently & it tanked..Pri is a BS fan i think so am not gonna bash him LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPPri_BS-EvilDesires-

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

If u are talking abt Elli then she has a movie coming out with kapil sharma directed by Abbas Mustan.

KJasoosChulbulPbluerobin

Go to top