Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 65)

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Tyvm blu. Once again game set match kar diya dimpy ne. How many times have we seen gauti remind others of manners when two people are talking.

Of course she has a rite to be hurt as she told gauti that all she was doing is to help him. You know best part for me blu - he was criticizing her on what she didn't do ...mirchi... Yesterday. At the thought... And the person that was gonna be done to.., karishma also said its part of task... Even on wkw point was made repeatedly that only Dimpy seemed interested in actually doing the task and the task wasn't about sitting on chair longest to see who has best bladder control...

Once again tyvm for WU blu :)

welcome yaar Smile  From where did this karishma mentality come in between ? Comparing dimpy with karishma ? karishma without brain and dimpy with more than one brain . just like gauti cried when Upen threatened him to break his face , same way Dimpy got shattered when Pritam told he will beat up dimpy , moreover she gets affected with physical abuse word thanks to rahul mahajan . And this is not the 1st time pritam has been abusing . If gautam was so much hell bent on becoming mahatma gandhi why he didn't call Dimpy and tell not to poke Pritam for supporting him . He should have told he will compete with pritam and karishma . First he was ok with dimpy's poking and later he told she didn't do right . kamaal hai . Now sitting with puneet , gautam also lost his logic and reasoning

I just understand one thing in all the mess...Dimpy was not getting any benefit by poking Pritam in the Hijack task, she was not goin to get the immunity.  She was not frens with Karishma at that time n Pritam was an enemy.   So she did all that for Gautam...if she just thought of applying chillies, was only so dat Tanna cud leave the task.

She actually helped Gautam by making Pritam leave the task...uske liye chahe Dimpy ne jo kiya...but she did it single handedly...she got only abuses in return n sum lectures that she shud not hav poked him.

Wen the host n panel themselves say, poking was a very small thing, a LOT has happened in the tasks, then why did Pritam threaten to hit her n made such a big issue out of it...n yes she abused, I wud hav done that too, had some MCP like Pritam been picking on me for every small little thing.

Edited by --DewDrops-- - 24 December 2014 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPbluerobinGrumpyTheCat

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Tyvm blu. Once again game set match kar diya dimpy ne. How many times have we seen gauti remind others of manners when two people are talking.

Of course she has a rite to be hurt as she told gauti that all she was doing is to help him. You know best part for me blu - he was criticizing her on what she didn't do ...mirchi... Yesterday. At the thought... And the person that was gonna be done to.., karishma also said its part of task... Even on wkw point was made repeatedly that only Dimpy seemed interested in actually doing the task and the task wasn't about sitting on chair longest to see who has best bladder control...

<font size="3">welcome yaar Smile From where did this karishma mentality come in between ? Comparing dimpy with karishma ? karishma without brain and dimpy with more than one brain . just like gauti cried when Upen threatened him to break his face , same way Dimpy got shattered when Pritam told he will beat up dimpy , moreover she gets affected with physical abuse word thanks to rahul mahajan . And this is not the 1st time pritam has been abusing . If gautam was so much hell bent on becoming mahatma gandhi why he didn't call Dimpy and tell not to poke Pritam for supporting him . He should have told he will compete with pritam and karishma . First he was ok with dimpy's poking and later he told she didn't do right . kamaal hai . Now sitting with puneet , gautam also lost his logic and reasoning </font>

Honestly I think people really don't get how wrong it is for a man to threaten phsyical abuse to a woman. (Whether she faced it before or not) and in case of Pritam he did it even with her hands and the hook... And his body language was sooo aggressive. Other part I don't get is use of cuss words. Heck so many of us here use it so often in our daily lives. As u know I don't give a daymn about it. And if I was gauti seeing someone do so much for me and being threatened physically.. I would have a v different soft corner for that kind of support... Don't forget rotlu king was crying over mirchi video from wkw from 11
Weeks ago... LOL. So I do think he has lost the plot on this completely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin-EvilDesires-

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Jasoos, I think we are going in a loop here. 
I really like Dimpy but I am certainly disappointed in her as I mentioned earlier. 
I never said Gautam is doodh ka dhoola. Because its Dimpy in question here who is extremely smart when she reasons out logically and the way she is ending bitching away to glory to BR is surprising.
However, I don't want to go in circles discussing the same over and over. 
So, lets wait and watch how things unfold further.

.Dilwale.-AAMIRnSHERRY-

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

<font size="2">welcome yaar Smile From where did this karishma mentality come in between ? Comparing dimpy with karishma ? karishma without brain and dimpy with more than one brain . just like gauti cried when Upen threatened him to break his face , same way Dimpy got shattered when Pritam told he will beat up dimpy , moreover she gets affected with physical abuse word thanks to rahul mahajan . And this is not the 1st time pritam has been abusing . If gautam was so much hell bent on becoming mahatma gandhi why he didn't call Dimpy and tell not to poke Pritam for supporting him . He should have told he will compete with pritam and karishma . First he was ok with dimpy's poking and later he told she didn't do right . kamaal hai . Now sitting with puneet , gautam also lost his logic and reasoning

I just understand one thing in all the mess...Dimpy was not getting any benefit by poking Pritam in the Hijack task, she was not goin to get the immunity. She was not frens with Karishma at that time n Pritam was an enemy. So she did all that for Gautam...if she just thought of applying chillies, was only so dat Tanna cud leave the task.

She actually helped Gautam by making Pritam leave the task...uske liye chahe Dimpy ne jo kiya...but she did it single handedly...she got only abuses in return n sum lectures that she shud not hav poked him.

Wen the host n panel themselves say, poking was a very small thing, a LOT has happened in the tasks, then why did Pritam threatened to hot her n made such a big issue out of it...n yes she abused, I wud hav done that too, had some MCP like Pritam been picking on me for every small little thing.
</font>

Same pinch dew. I just wrote something similar :).

bluerobin-EvilDesires-

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I just understand one thing in all the mess...Dimpy was not getting any benefit by poking Pritam in the Hijack task, she was not goin to get the immunity.  She was not frens with Karishma at that time n Pritam was an enemy.   So she did all that for Gautam...if she just thought of applying chillies, was only so dat Tanna cud leave the task.
Wen the host n panel themselves say, poking was a very small thing, a LOT has happened in the tasks, then why did Pritam threatened to hot her n made such a big issue out of it...n yes she abused, I wud hav done that too, had some MCP like Pritam been picking on me for every small little thing.

I agree with you yaar dew , even if she did poking on pritam to take revenge on him removing her name from hijack task , at the end of the day it did help gautam to win immunity . He was also not doing that to win immunity rather to prove a point to kasrishma . But Dimpy was a true friend to him . gautam claims he takes the advise and feedback  of salman very seriously , he even said that to Upen during nominating . Now after getting feedback from panelists and salman that Pritam was wrong , gauti still feels Dimpy is wrong . In that case he is contradicting what he is saying .

KJasoosChulbulP-EvilDesires-

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Pritam pichle teen din se baar baar says the same thing to Gautam...Dimpy ne tujhe support kyun nahi kiya blah blah. For one thing or the other.

Haan haan pata hai Pritam, you are Gautam's biggest 'saaga'. Ab chup hu ja plz LOL

Gautam has never agreed with him. Always ignores and stays quiet when Pritam is bitching against Dimpy. Ek word nahi bolta. I think he knows what Pritam is playing at.

He keeps going after her as fasaad ki jad on everything and every opportunity he gets. She not only made him loose captaincy task to gauti but has essentially made him hit a new low anytime she has interacted. LOL. I already see that happening to gauti twice now. Once when he fought yesterday when she was speaking to Punz and second time his unprovoked comment over mugs as soon as She came to talk...

I am really curious to see if this turns out to be a case of birds of a feather... With Pritam and gauti Wink

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 24 December 2014 at 11:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Dimpy hasnt been able to do anything to gautam till now
Nothing
She has failed to ensure a reaction 
She is losing it badly and at this rate she might even get evicted next kyun ke votes to mil nahi rahe usko

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged

<font size="2">
I just understand one thing in all the mess...Dimpy was not getting any benefit by poking Pritam in the Hijack task, she was not goin to get the immunity. She was not frens with Karishma at that time n Pritam was an enemy. So she did all that for Gautam...if she just thought of applying chillies, was only so dat Tanna cud leave the task.
</font>

<font size="3">I agree with you yaar dew , even if she did poking on pritam to take revenge on him removing her name from hijack task , at the end of the day it did help gautam to win immunity . He was also not doing that to win immunity rather to prove a point to kasrishma . But Dimpy was a true friend to him . gautam claims he takes the advise and feedback of salman very seriously , he even said that to Upen during nominating . Now after getting feedback from panelists and salman that Pritam was wrong , gauti still feels Dimpy is wrong . In that case he is contradicting what he is saying . </font>

Blu - one thing gauti is not good at is thinking and speaking... I think that's why he is protected on wkw and not much is talked to him... He guessed pranit who wasn't even in house on Sallu task ... Sallu pointed it out to him and despite PC he didn't think Pritam said that tho it was clear on Pritam's face ...LOL

bluerobin-EvilDesires-

Go to top