Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 64)

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Tyvm blu. Once again game set match kar diya dimpy ne. How many times have we seen gauti remind others of manners when two people are talking.

Of course she has a rite to be hurt as she told gauti that all she was doing is to help him. You know best part for me blu - he was criticizing her on what she didn't do ...mirchi... Yesterday. At the thought... And the person that was gonna be done to.., karishma also said its part of task... Even on wkw point was made repeatedly that only Dimpy seemed interested in actually doing the task and the task wasn't about sitting on chair longest to see who has best bladder control...

Once again tyvm for WU blu :)

welcome yaar Smile  From where did this karishma mentality come in between ? Comparing dimpy with karishma ? karishma without brain and dimpy with more than one brain . just like gauti cried when Upen threatened him to break his face , same way Dimpy got shattered when Pritam told he will beat up dimpy , moreover she gets affected with physical abuse word thanks to rahul mahajan . And this is not the 1st time pritam has been abusing . If gautam was so much hell bent on becoming mahatma gandhi why he didn't call Dimpy and tell not to poke Pritam for supporting him . He should have told he will compete with pritam and karishma . First he was ok with dimpy's poking and later he told she didn't do right . kamaal hai . Now sitting with puneet , gautam also lost his logic and reasoning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP-EvilDesires-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

yeah but ppl are blaming her for saying this...I felt it was a mutual plan of Gaumpy to pacify Ali n take his interview...Gautam actually started behaving dat way by saying Gun nikalu kya n allLOL

It was sumthin in fun, hating on Dimpy for dis reason, I dun get itOuch

I knw none of the other HM has the tolerance level to take such jokes apart from Sonali or Ali may be, that too depends on situation coz these ppl keep having mood swingsLOL

You know you need a great sense of humor to take this kinda fun..Try it on Upen & they'l know if its funny LOL  Anyway, Gautam din really mind so no issues..He din even take Pritam's ' beemar' comment seriously LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6.Dilwale.-AAMIRnSHERRY--EvilDesires-

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by --DewDrops--

yeah but ppl are blaming her for saying this...I felt it was a mutual plan of Gaumpy to pacify Ali n take his interview...Gautam actually started behaving dat way by saying Gun nikalu kya n allLOL

It was sumthin in fun, hating on Dimpy for dis reason, I dun get itOuch

I knw none of the other HM has the tolerance level to take such jokes apart from Sonali or Ali may be, that too depends on situation coz these ppl keep having mood swingsLOL

You know you need a great sense of humor to take this kinda fun..Try it on Upen & they'l know if its funny LOL  Anyway, Gautam din really mind so no issues..He din even take Pritam's ' beemar' comment seriously LOL 

Ive noticed one thing,the only comment which really riles his up is "youre fake"
Baqi he never gives a damn

rupa_6rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Ive noticed one thing,the only comment which really riles his up is "youre fake"

And his own mom said he is faking it to an extent for the sake of the show..Lets see how momma's boy reacts once he comes out & reads this interview LOLLOL

KJasoosChulbulPGrumpyTheCat

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by rupa_6

Originally posted by Nishita123

Even Bedroom gang KU thinkgs Dimpy and Ali are playing together LOL

Lo kallo baat...I won't be surprised if she gets thrown out from there .

If she was smart enough she would have gone solo.

ofcourse they would...jo haal pritam , praneet ka hua wo hi ab dimpy ka hoga...from bedroom gang. haven't we guessed it already ke dekhate hai dimpy/Ali ka game bhaari hai ya Upen/Tanna ka...lol...in that case.

& Rupa. Going solo doesn't mean one sits alone all day in BB house. She is playing a solo game and even KU Is aware that she is spending time with them "socially" ... What do u expect her to do? Sit alone whole day? Even gugu who claims to be victimized early on had p3g sitting with him socially when they didn't even think he was fit to be a captain. Remember ?

In fact that's the part that is interesting to me. Even then gauti had said those words .,. I am all alone and p3 was really pissed as they had been his friends till then and he was saying (I think wkw ) how he is all alone and has no friends. That's how they turned against him and same thing is happening with Dimpy. He has a remarkable ability to turn friends against him.

bluerobin-EvilDesires-

-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

And his own mom said he is faking it to an extent for the sake of the show..Lets see how momma's boy reacts once he comes out & reads this interview LOLLOL

Lol LOL
Dekho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Dimpy is not playing a solo game
She is with BG...
Otherwise she wouldnt be discussing everything with them...

Wo Subah sonali se baat kar rahi thi..and after listening to her,goes to Upen and tells everything with her own additions
I mean aag lagao...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Pritam pichle teen din se baar baar says the same thing to Gautam...Dimpy ne tujhe support kyun nahi kiya blah blah. For one thing or the other.

Haan haan pata hai Pritam, you are Gautam's biggest 'saaga'. Ab chup hu ja plz LOL

Gautam has never agreed with him. Always ignores and stays quiet when Pritam is bitching against Dimpy. Ek word nahi bolta. I think he knows what Pritam is playing at.

Edited by .Disputed. - 24 December 2014 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6-AAMIRnSHERRY-GrumpyTheCat-EvilDesires-

Go to top