-EvilDesires-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Originally posted by rupa_6

Pritam calls gautam beemar aadami
Dimpy calls gautam mansik santulan thik nahi hai

Good going Clap

She called it in the task no?? As in to justify the reporter's behavior to Ali the Celebrity??

Pritam made it in some other context altogether.

She said dis infront of Gautam, Pritam bitched Gautam to Upen...there's a difference!

+1000...Huge difference

Hi dew. Ltns. How are u? Hardly see u around at all.

Merry Xmas and happy holidays :)

Hey Jasoos...Merry Christmas to u too n everyoneHug

m losing interest tbh, not feeling connected to the show at all...I for one, like Dimpy as much as Gautam, though I have always wanted n still want Gautam to win, but dun understand d sudden change of opinions on Dimpy just coz she left PG bcoz Pritam is always stuck wid dem n she cannot b anywhere around Pritam...plus, Puneet nominated her n even questioned her on why she nominated Pritam (he has no rights to question sum1's choice of nomination)

Again today, I dunno I may b wrong, but I felt that Gautam broke the mugs thinking one of the two mugs belonged to Dimpy  (Dimpy was saying sumthin regarding this to Sonali)...coz previous day Dimpy had kept his jacket in lost n found...but the mugs turned out to be of Pritam n PraneetLOL

Plus, he did break the mugs, in which he was defo wrong...wen u urself break certain rules, why pick on other HMs for d same...n the one thing which I absolutely hate is...he forgave Pritam after wat all he did to him...today he was saying ek mug k liye dosti kharab karega kya tu...kauns dosti??

I still see Pritam justing using PG for staying in the game...so I dun understand PG's forgiving nature towards Pritam.  n I absolutely hate PritamDead

m just confused...wil watch for 3 more days...after dat m getting busy anyways, so may not b able to watch n extension is a no no for meLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPbluerobin

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

CC, you have won the 'Dimpy's Biggest Fan Award' & you are criticizing her here ..Since you have won it now, you gotta defend her for this whole week atleast for the sake of that award LOLLOL

I defend her there LOL
And still support her but when it comes to Gautam...phir it is always Gautam over anyone!!!

Gautam>Dimpy>others

KJasoosChulbulProgerrocks

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged

She called it in the task no??  As in to justify the reporter's behavior to Ali the Celebrity??

She said dis infront of Gautam, Pritam bitched Gautam to Upen...there's a difference!

No one is saying she bitched about Gautam behind his back..All am saying is even when she said that, Gautam din as much as make a face & took it in the right spirit..It doesn't take much to lose your cool..Am pretty sure a lot of other HMs would have lost it if someone had said this to them even if it was part of a task LOL

yeah but ppl are blaming her for saying this...I felt it was a mutual plan of Gaumpy to pacify Ali n take his interview...Gautam actually started behaving dat way by saying Gun nikalu kya n allLOL

It was sumthin in fun, hating on Dimpy for dis reason, I dun get itOuch

I knw none of the other HM has the tolerance level to take such jokes apart from Sonali or Ali may be, that too depends on situation coz these ppl keep having mood swingsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPbluerobinrogerrocks

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by rupa_6

Pritam calls gautam beemar aadami
Dimpy calls gautam mansik santulan thik nahi hai

Good going Clap

She called it in the task no?? As in to justify the reporter's behavior to Ali the Celebrity??

+1000...Huge difference

Hi dew. Ltns. How are u? Hardly see u around at all.

Merry Xmas and happy holidays :)

m losing interest tbh, not feeling connected to the show at all...I for one, like Dimpy as much as Gautam, though I have always wanted n still want Gautam to win, but dun understand d sudden change of opinions on Dimpy just coz she left PG bcoz Pritam is always stuck wid dem n she cannot b anywhere around Pritam...plus, Puneet nominated her n even questioned her on why she nominated Pritam (he has no rights to question sum1's choice of nomination)

Again today, I dunno I may b wrong, but I felt that Gautam broke the mugs thinking one of the two mugs belonged to Dimpy (Dimpy was saying sumthin regarding this to Sonali)...coz previous day Dimpy had kept his jacket in lost n found...but the mugs turned out to be of Pritam n PraneetLOL

Plus, he did break the mugs, in which he was defo wrong...wen u urself break certain rules, why pick on other HMs for d same...n the one thing which I absolutely hate is...he forgave Pritam after wat all he did to him...today he was saying ek mug k liye dosti kharab karega kya tu...kauns dosti??

I still see Pritam justing using PG for staying in the game...so I dun understand PG's forgiving nature towards Pritam. n I absolutely hate PritamDead

m just confused...wil watch for 3 more days...after dat m getting busy anyways, so may not b able to watch n extension is a no no for meLOL

+1000000

Agee with everything u said so won't repeat :)

Extension is a definite no no for me...LOL

bluerobin-EvilDesires-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

^ Achha I just read, that since Sonali chose Dimpy as a best contestnt , Dimpy got a chance to chose someone for punishment and she chose Gautam. May be because he eat that 1 tablespoon of Gajar ka Halwa ?? Insaniyat nahi hai Gautam mein ??Cry

LOL LOL

Inhumane kahin ka. Sabke saamne khaya ijazat le kar. Phir bhi inhuman.

Baki custard, biscuit, honey chura kar khane wale 'humans' hein LOL

rupa_6-AAMIRnSHERRY-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Again today, I dunno I may b wrong, but I felt that Gautam broke the mugs thinking one of the two mugs belonged to Dimpy  (Dimpy was saying sumthin regarding this to Sonali)...coz previous day Dimpy had kept his jacket in lost n found...but the mugs turned out to be of Pritam n PraneetLOL

I still see Pritam justing using PG for staying in the game...so I dun understand PG's forgiving nature towards Pritam.  n I absolutely hate PritamDead

I have already lost interest actually..Am only watching till Jan 4th..Woh bhi just to watch WKW so i understand what Salman is saying LOL  I'l still be happy if Gautam wins at the end of it all but i cant sit through this for another month LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPbluerobin-EvilDesires-

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Hello People ,
Oh wait ..I am supposed to say ..
"Jai Jai Gautam .Jai Jai Gautam"

No..,,, the chant is

OM shree sree Sri sir gautam shivai namaha... To be said 108 times at a single time ideally and as many times as one can LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged

CC, you have won the 'Dimpy's Biggest Fan Award' & you are criticizing her here ..Since you have won it now, you gotta defend her for this whole week atleast for the sake of that award LOLLOL

lol. Point to be noted mi lord. Cc u are hereby stripped of that award ... LOL

Go to top