Bindaas Bol-CC#11 Invite Only (Page 61)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by Nishita123

Even Bedroom gang KU think that Dimpy and Ali are playing together LOL

That's a given for me since a long time. He was rite there next to her as soon as he saw her crying yesterday...

right most of us have been telling/speculating  that since a  long time now ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6bluerobin

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

I can only see region free videos on their website .. These links don't work for me. :(. Is there a WU?

In first video she directly tells gautam what he did is not right and calls him fake . then puneet tries to pacify her but she tells her feelings got hurt when gautam didn't even say a single word in support of her in front of salman . During task in the beginning he supported her and then later blamed her . Then gautam comes and butts in and says he is talking to puneet and dimpy says she is talking to him . He tells dimpy is now trying to abuse him like pritam by calling him " nakli " Then dimpy tells him practice what you preach not to butt in when she and puneet are talking . then gautam gets lost and says why she is calling him " tu " when he is giving respect and calling her " aap " . She says her hindi is not as good as him and she doesn't know the time when " tum aap and tu " can be used whereas he can call her " tu " according to his convenience .

2nd video - dimpy says where puneet's women's respect went when pritam was abusing her and instead he nominated her . Puneet as usual starts his " drishtikon crap "

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by rupa_6

Pritam calls gautam beemar aadami
Dimpy calls gautam mansik santulan thik nahi hai

Good going Clap

And gautam keeps his cool...
He never calls others such names

Dimpy ke bare men he has said ke wo muje torture kar rahi hay
His convo with Puneet in the morning showed how hurt he is with Dimpy's actions and even said "mene uski ankhon men dekha to wo smile dene lagi...wo jaan kar muje poke kar rahi hsy"

Poking artist poke nahi karegi toh kya karegi , batao... She is living upto her name
LOL
Gautam is footage artist ... Hence he give footage .

He has flawed too earlier ... No one is denying that but he never indulges in name calling
-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Good going Clap

His convo with Puneet in the morning showed how hurt he is with Dimpy's actions and even said "mene uski ankhon men dekha to wo smile dene lagi...wo jaan kar muje poke kar rahi hsy"

Poking artist poke nahi karegi toh kya karegi , batao... She is living upto her name
LOL
Gautam is footage artist ... Hence he give footage .

He has flawed too earlier ... No one is denying that but he never indulges in name calling

Han but poking artist gautam ko nahi poke kar pae ab tak
She poked ali and pritam again today
But gautam nahi hota lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Good going Clap

She called it in the task no??  As in to justify the reporter's behavior to Ali the Celebrity??

Pritam made it in some other context altogether.

She said dis infront of Gautam, Pritam bitched Gautam to Upen...there's a difference!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPrupa_6bluerobin

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

Even Bedroom gang KU thinkgs Dimpy and Ali are playing together LOL

Lo kallo baat...I won't be surprised if she gets thrown out from there .

If she was smart enough she would have gone solo.

ofcourse they would...jo haal pritam , praneet ka hua wo hi ab dimpy ka hoga...from bedroom gang.  haven't we guessed it already ke dekhate hai dimpy/Ali  ka game bhaari hai ya Upen/Tanna ka...lol...in that case.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6-AAMIRnSHERRY-naadanmasakalli

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Good going Clap

She is always smiling and laughing. Now he has problems With that too.,, who provoked who?

He started the fight. Went on to talk about friends giving advise. She said advise and nomination for eviction has a big difference .. Then he started provoking with I am seedha u are teda. I know all your strategies... And even went on to say even her friends aren't with her and she said... I am alone here and playing alone and all he was left with was... Oh yas. I am playing alone too.

Wakes up and tells her discussion between friends and she can't speak.,. Hain??? He broke two mugs of HMs is reflective of v sane behavior... Yup... And nope he isn't provoking ... LOL

And even Punz said "she is v intelligent" and explained to gauti how she took his class ... And why he should keep quiet... LOL.

Chalo we are all in endless loop on this... Just like gauti being in a loop gaming wise as Diandra said... At least I feel I am so we will all agree to disagree and move on.

What plans for tomorrow? I am finally going to see hobbit today. Can't believe I haven't seen it yet... PK is still left too. Mission to see that by weekend too...highly mixed reviews on PK... I was disappointed in Dhoom3 (Amir did great but story sucked compared to DhooM2). So hoping PK is better.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 24 December 2014 at 10:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin-EvilDesires-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by bluerobin

In first video she directly tells gautam what he did is not right and calls him fake . then puneet tries to pacify her but she tells her feelings got hurt when gautam didn't even say a single word in support of her in front of salman . During task in the beginning he supported her and then later blamed her . Then gautam comes and butts in and says he is talking to puneet and dimpy says she is talking to him . He tells dimpy is now trying to abuse him like pritam by calling him " nakli " Then dimpy tells him practice what you preach not to butt in when she and puneet are talking . then gautam gets lost and says why she is calling him " tu " when he is giving respect and calling her " aap " . She says her hindi is not as good as him and she doesn't know the time when " tum aap and tu " can be used whereas he can call her " tu " according to his convenience .

2nd video - dimpy says where puneet's women's respect went when pritam was abusing her and instead he nominated her . Puneet as usual starts his " drishtikon crap "

Robin, while i get Dimpy's POV ( I haven't watched the video), i actually get why Gautam doesn't open his mouth in front of Salman..I have noticed quite a few times, when Gautam tries to butt in, Salman says ' aapse maine poocha?' 'Footage mat kaao' & shuts him up..And thanks to that, Gautam shuts up most of the time during WKW..Never speaks unless Salman asks him something..So am not sure if she can hold that against Gautam LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPrupa_6bluerobinNishita123

Go to top